Free At Last!

Judge orders release of Kentucky clerk who had thwarted same-sex marriages

We won,butt fucker mafia lost! She is still the elected official and STILL controls that office until either the voters or the legislature says so. Time to get that activist tyrannical judge OFF the bench.ANYONE that attacks religious freedom has absolutely no business being a judge.

What did you win?
Her freedom for one. Your side lost. You caved. :)

Nope the people in her office can issue the licences while she grovels to the cross

I think I heard the judge said that she can't stop her deputies from continuing to issue licenses.

No?
What's he gonna do? Throw her back in jail? :D That didn't work the first time and won't work the next time!
They've been issuing licenses since she's been in the pokie. I assume this means the issuing will continue whether she likes it or not.
And as anyone should know there is an elected person that has to approve these and she does not and ONLY the legislature can make it legally binding that her name come off and they be legally binding licenses. She is the elected official she is the final say so on marriage licenses in that county not her deputies. Who BTW she can fire :D

Kim Davis released, barred from interfering with licenses - CNNPolitics.com

She doesn't have to "approve" anything. The licenses issued while she was in jail are, barring a court ruling otherwise, "legally binding".

You are confusing her lawyer's case with reality.

I think I heard the judge said that she can't stop her deputies from continuing to issue licenses.

No?
What's he gonna do? Throw her back in jail? :D That didn't work the first time and won't work the next time!
They've been issuing licenses since she's been in the pokie. I assume this means the issuing will continue whether she likes it or not.
And as anyone should know there is an elected person that has to approve these and she does not and ONLY the legislature can make it legally binding that her name come off and they be legally binding licenses. She is the elected official she is the final say so on marriage licenses in that county not her deputies. Who BTW she can fire :D

This is what I've been seeing:

U.S. District Judge David Bunning ordered her release after six days in jail, saying she "shall not interfere in any way, directly or indirectly, with the efforts of her deputy clerks to issue marriage licenses to all legally eligible couples." If she tries to interfere, "that will be considered a violation of this Order and appropriate sanctions will be considered," Bunning said.

Kentucky clerk in gay marriage case released from jail

The issuing of the licenses will continue unabated.

No?
Actually I hope she fires someone or tries to interfere again. I think she belongs in prison.
I think she belongs in prison.

Better yet a mental institution

So her subordinates can issue the licenses...but she doesn't have to.

Wait...so she isn't gonna be forced to issue any....and her subordinates aren't either but they are doing it without any problems.

That sounds like....PRO CHOICE HAHAHAHA!!!!

Bunning's [release ] order also requires the five deputy clerks in Rowan County to file status reports every 14 days detailing their compliance with his earlier orders that the office issue licenses to same-sex couples in accordance with the Supreme Court's June ruling.

No?
Actually I hope she fires someone or tries to interfere again. I think she belongs in prison.

I hope Kim discovers a weight loss clinic and a good hair stylist. Now if we could only fix her messed up mind..... Well for starters we could give her a pair of ear plugs to cut down on the "god voices" she hears.. :lol:

No?

She doesn't have to "approve" anything. The licenses issued while she was in jail are, barring a court ruling otherwise, "legally binding".

Nope my fact is the reality,her deputies were HIRED she was ELECTED therefore she outranks them whatever you want to put it. Her name,,mark whatever has to be on the license to make it legit unless you approve of judicial tyranny and this scumbag thug ruling from the bench on something that has NOTHING to do with him.

No?

U.S. District Judge David Bunning ordered her release after six days in jail, saying she "shall not interfere in any way, directly or indirectly, with the efforts of her deputy clerks to issue marriage licenses to all legally eligible couples." If she tries to interfere, "that will be considered a violation of this Order and appropriate sanctions will be considered," Bunning said.

Wanna bet? :) What they gonna do if all of a sudden all those deputies quit? :D

Bunning's [release ] order also requires the five deputy clerks in Rowan County to file status reports every 14 days detailing their compliance with his earlier orders that the office issue licenses to same-sex couples in accordance with the Supreme Court's June ruling.
judicial tyranny....no surprise...this is obvious government overstepping its boundaries. Its not binding and its clearly unconstitutional.

judicial tyranny....no surprise...this is obvious government overstepping its boundaries. Its not binding and its clearly unconstitutional.
This is some podunk Christian lightweight thinking she speaks for God....

:lol:

It certainly is binding, and it's not "unconstitutional" in the slightest bit.

No?

Nope my fact is the reality,her deputies were HIRED she was ELECTED therefore she outranks them whatever you want to put it. Her name,,mark whatever has to be on the license to make it legit unless you approve of judicial tyranny and this scumbag thug ruling from the bench on something that has NOTHING to do with him.

No?

Wanna bet? :) What they gonna do if all of a sudden all those deputies quit? :D
They will just hire more or force her to sign them. If she doesnt sign them they will impeach her and get someone in there with some sense.

This is some podunk Christian lightweight thinking she speaks for God....
Not quite accurate to refer to her as "lightweight." :laugh:

Forum List

Back