Free At Last!

Judge orders release of Kentucky clerk who had thwarted same-sex marriages

We won,butt fucker mafia lost! She is still the elected official and STILL controls that office until either the voters or the legislature says so. Time to get that activist tyrannical judge OFF the bench.ANYONE that attacks religious freedom has absolutely no business being a judge.

To God be the Glory! Another prayer answered! You are right, Odium! We need to pray this judge off the bench now and we shall continue to ask the LORD to avenge Kim Davis of her enemies! In Jesus name! Amen!

The gay advocates have and will win this fight. Rule of law is what it is. I truly enjoy seeing them get outraged haha....but...I always side with law and order. The same supreme court that ruled cops can use deadly force when threatened....has said gays can marry. Rule of law.

Government employees cannot violate or ignore the law. Especially when it affects others.

Forcing preachers and private business to cater...however...another story.

No, they lost. She is free and she isn't issuing any marriage licenses for same sex couples. God has heard her prayers. Our God reigns! To God be the glory!

We won,butt fucker mafia lost! She is still the elected official and STILL controls that office until either the voters or the legislature says so. Time to get that activist tyrannical judge OFF the bench.ANYONE that attacks religious freedom has absolutely no business being a judge.

To God be the Glory! Another prayer answered! You are right, Odium! We need to pray this judge off the bench now and we shall continue to ask the LORD to avenge Kim Davis of her enemies! In Jesus name! Amen!
To God be the Glory! Another prayer answered!

Yes of course

The gay advocates have and will win this fight. Rule of law is what it is. I truly enjoy seeing them get outraged haha....but...I always side with law and order. The same supreme court that ruled cops can use deadly force when threatened....has said gays can marry. Rule of law.

Government employees cannot violate or ignore the law. Especially when it affects others.

When people feel strongly that something is wrong and illegal, there are going to be people who refuse to adhere to bad law.

This is just the beginning.

You are accepting the liberal narrative. Don't be suckered into their trap. There would be no issue if the state removed Kim's name from the license. That's what she asked for. Gays don't want that. They want to force her to sign her name defying God's law and giving Him the finger.

I think I heard the judge said that she can't stop her deputies from continuing to issue licenses.

No?
What's he gonna do? Throw her back in jail? :D That didn't work the first time and won't work the next time!
They've been issuing licenses since she's been in the pokie. I assume this means the issuing will continue whether she likes it or not.

She is not accountable for her co-workers obedience to the LORD. Only her own.

Omg

When people feel strongly that something is wrong and illegal, there are going to be people who refuse to adhere to bad law.

This is just the beginning.

Yes, it is seriously time for Christians to begin to start taking back the ground that the enemy has stolen. Past time.

Omg

I am taking it that is an oh my gosh and I'm really impressed, Old School. I believe your heart is beginning to receive the Word of God! It's wonderful to see!

Wanna bet? :) What they gonna do if all of a sudden all those deputies quit? :D
Hire new ones.............they will not quit though....those are prime jobs in that county...
Read through the lines my boy.
Bunning's [release ] order also requires the five deputy clerks in Rowan County to file status reports every 14 days detailing their compliance with his earlier orders that the office issue licenses to same-sex couples in accordance with the Supreme Court's June ruling.
judicial tyranny....no surprise...this is obvious government overstepping its boundaries. Its not binding and its clearly unconstitutional.
This is some podunk Christian lightweight thinking she speaks for God....
Yawn
Bunning's [release ] order also requires the five deputy clerks in Rowan County to file status reports every 14 days detailing their compliance with his earlier orders that the office issue licenses to same-sex couples in accordance with the Supreme Court's June ruling.
judicial tyranny....no surprise...this is obvious government overstepping its boundaries. Its not binding and its clearly unconstitutional.

:lol:

It certainly is binding, and it's not "unconstitutional" in the slightest bit.

But even Federal District Judge David Bunning, when asked about whether the licenses issued after Davis’ incarceration would be legal, he said he didn’t know, but ordered them to be issued anyway.

The applicants paid a $35.50 fee, and got a receipt But the licenses did not include the clerk’s signature. For their part, Davis' s attorneys said they’re not "worth the paper they are written on.”

ROFLMAO even the tyrant in the robe knows but won't admit the licenses aren't valid. He either has to declare her absent,get the legislature to get rid of her or have her resign to make it to where her signature is NOT required on the licenses.

I think I heard the judge said that she can't stop her deputies from continuing to issue licenses.

No?
What's he gonna do? Throw her back in jail? :D That didn't work the first time and won't work the next time!
They've been issuing licenses since she's been in the pokie. I assume this means the issuing will continue whether she likes it or not.

Just obey the Constitution ...........

You are accepting the liberal narrative. Don't be suckered into their trap. There would be no issue if the state removed Kim's name from the license. That's what she asked for. Gays don't want that. They want to force her to sign her name defying God's law and giving Him the finger.

Yes, it is an answer to prayer. To God be the glory! I'm so happy for Kim Davis! This is such wonderful news!

Hire new ones.............they will not quit though....those are prime jobs in that county...
Yawn

But even Federal District Judge David Bunning, when asked about whether the licenses issued after Davis’ incarceration would be legal, he said he didn’t know, but ordered them to be issued anyway.

The applicants paid a $35.50 fee, and got a receipt But the licenses did not include the clerk’s signature. For their part, Davis' s attorneys said they’re not "worth the paper they are written on.”

ROFLMAO even the tyrant in the robe knows but won't admit the licenses aren't valid. He either has to declare her absent,get the legislature to get rid of her or have her resign to make it to where her signature is NOT required on the licenses.

Rowan county Attorney already said they were legal...if any gay person is again denied their Rights ...then Kim is in the hoosegow again.....

I assume
As I understand it, though, she pretty much played God's proxy and forbade them from issuing licenses before she was tossed into the slammer.
As you understand it? I am glad to see you are careful with your words and are not stating it as fact, Mac. It is a sign that you are concerned about being accurate. Surely that is pleasing to God!

Yawn

Rowan county Attorney already said they were legal...if any gay person is again denied their Rights ...then Kim is in the hoosegow again.....
Link?

No?

The deputy clerks are issuing licenses. She is forbidden from interfering. So marriage licenses are being issued to straights and gays.

That is the victory. Well, that and the tax payers don't have to take care of Kim Davis any longer.

Forum List

Back