Free At Last!

The Rowan County attorney, Cecil Watkins, has said that licenses issued without Ms. Davis’s assent would be valid,
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/05/us/kim-davis-same-sex-marriage.html?_r=0

That is one attorneys OPINION, though it does not seem to make sense legally. If Kim Davis' name is still in the printed name slot for the county clerk, but another employee (that she has NOT given consent to sign for her) has signed the document.

How on Earth is that a valid signature? Of course the Fag Mafia will say it is, they lie, that's what they do.

But legally it makes no sense.

So can I go to your bank and cash check from your checkbook? Not unless you agree to allow me to.

Seems like the same principle here.

Her name needs to be removed from the licenses.

columbo-scratching-o.gif
just one more thing...why is the Christian God so upset with gays but was OK with Christian slave mongers .........and is OK with our spending a trillion a year on war.........

The licenses have her name on them and she refuses to consent to anyone signing for her while her name is on those licenses. So how are they valid?
She was absent for 6 days. According to Kentucky law, in absence of a clerk, others may fully sign off on marriage licenses

columbo-scratching-o.gif
just one more thing...why is the Christian God so upset with gays but was OK with Christian slave mongers .........
Because the Christian slave mongers weren't butt fucking each other, doofus.
You spend a lot of time on homo erotic musings.....you need to talk to a "sky pilot"
I talk to him every day, dude.
There is your problem God is a her...no wonder you are so crazy...

I am familiar with persecution being a pot smoker and all..........

God loves you, Tyrone.

Sure she does ........and why not.....

Jeremiah is wrong, God hates you Tyrone.

another Christian ladies and germs............

Yes, I am, thank you, dudett
just another bag of Filberts to me ...
hazelnuts1x.jpg

The licenses have her name on them and she refuses to consent to anyone signing for her while her name is on those licenses. So how are they valid?
She was absent for 6 days. According to Kentucky law, in absence of a clerk, others may fully sign off on marriage licenses
Got a link or it doesn't exist.

Essentially I want absolutely nothing to do with the Christian God or with Christianity.......that there is the bottom line....

Forum List

Back