Free At Last!

What's he gonna do? Throw her back in jail? :D That didn't work the first time and won't work the next time!
They've been issuing licenses since she's been in the pokie. I assume this means the issuing will continue whether she likes it or not.

She is not accountable for her co-workers obedience to the LORD. Only her own.
Just obey the Constitution ...........
Tell that to the Supreme Court who had no business ruling on the legality of same sex marriage and then go tell the District Judge who wrongly jailed Kim Davis. thank you, Tyrone.
Can you imagine the ego on Kim Davis that she thinks she represents God and God's thinking...LOl sounds arrogant and narcissistic......
Such arrogance ... I bet you're an atheist who knows nothing about true Christians.

"VICTORY!"

Yes, it is! Our secular laws based on our secular Constitution have prevailed once again against theocratic tyranny.
lol, a little lady faithful to the laws of Kentucky she swore to uphold, faithful to her church and only requesting one thing; that he name be removed from any marriage licenses that are issued to butt-fucking homos.

And that is 'theocratic tyrrany' to you?

It is heart warming to see that you think that persuasive rhetoric, doofus.

They've been issuing licenses since she's been in the pokie. I assume this means the issuing will continue whether she likes it or not.

She is not accountable for her co-workers obedience to the LORD. Only her own.
Tell that to the Supreme Court who had no business ruling on the legality of same sex marriage and then go tell the District Judge who wrongly jailed Kim Davis. thank you, Tyrone.
Can you imagine the ego on Kim Davis that she thinks she represents God and God's thinking...LOl sounds arrogant and narcissistic......
Such arrogance ... I bet you're an atheist who knows nothing about true Christians.
He likely knows nothing other than what he read on some antichristian hate site.

But this is a very encouraging victory. That heathen judge would not have reversed himself had he not been told by some authority group to pull back. The Fagot Mafia saw what an utter PR disaster the whole thing had become.

Judge orders release of Kentucky clerk who had thwarted same-sex marriages

We won,butt fucker mafia lost! She is still the elected official and STILL controls that office until either the voters or the legislature says so. Time to get that activist tyrannical judge OFF the bench.ANYONE that attacks religious freedom has absolutely no business being a judge.

LOL- yep- you won- just like Custer.

Meanwhile, the butt fucker Christian Mafia will continue to try to play the 'victim' card.

I know one thing I could not stand eternity being anywhere near creeps like you ...I am not masochistic......if you are in Heaven get me out of there ..........................
On judgement day, God is going to show you your comment. Remember.
That is when I am going to give a detailed complaint about Christians ....complete with glossy colored photographs with circles and arrows and a paragraph in the back of each one detailing my complaint....

I think I heard the judge said that she can't stop her deputies from continuing to issue licenses.

No?

Well in the real world where LAW is objective. Her deputies are only legally able to issue licenses under her name... Since she refuses to issue licenses over her name, those licenses are null and void.

In the subjective world of the Relativist, THE LAW is irrelevant.

The clerks can by statute legally sign licenses when the Clerk is unavailable . She was not available as she was in the cooler......

He likely knows nothing other than what he read on some antichristian hate site.

But this is a very encouraging victory. That heathen judge would not have reversed himself had he not been told by some authority group to pull back. The Fagot Mafia saw what an utter PR disaster the whole thing had become.
True. The optics of throwing a lovely Christian lady in jail because she follows her Christian beliefs. Yeah, somebody got to that homo-rooting judge.

True. The optics of throwing a lovely Christian lady in jail because she follows her Christian beliefs. Yeah, somebody got to that homo-rooting judge.
He's far smarter than you guys are. He baited the trap, she's about to fall into, again.

BTW, she's a fat pig...

Permitting a state employee to foist her religion upon others, denying them a fundamental right as articulated by the U.S. Supreme Court in Obergefell, would be to give government, through this agent, the power to impose religious doctrine and viewpoint. That it cannot do. Ms. Davis is in effect establishing religion by using her governmental powers to impose her religion views. I know the First Amendment, Shawn. Do you?

George Takei - Well this is a bit of a circus. So let us... | Facebook
The BIG lie. Kim wasn't "foisting" religion on the gay people. They can go to the next county and be served. No gay was prevented from marrying.

I think I heard the judge said that she can't stop her deputies from continuing to issue licenses.

No?

Well in the real world where LAW is objective. Her deputies are only legally able to issue licenses under her name... Since she refuses to issue licenses over her name, those licenses are null and void.

In the subjective world of the Relativist, THE LAW is irrelevant.

In a statement made today, Gov. Steve Beshear says the licenses are legal. I would think the governor of the state would be both knowledgeable and able to make it so.
"Those marriage licenses are legal. Our tax department is already recognizing marriages of same-sex couples because the Supreme Court said that we should," Beshear said. "We're changing all of those kinds of law. The federal government is going to recognize it."

He's far smarter than you guys are. He baited the trap, she's about to fall into, again.

BTW, she's a fat pig...
I bet you're no great looker. Besides, every sister in Christ is a beautiful woman. What trap? To put her in jail? Won't make that mistake again will he?

BTW, she's a fat pig...
I bet you're no great looker. Besides, every sister in Christ is a beautiful woman. What trap? To put her in jail? Won't make that mistake again will he?
It's not a mistake. And has already said he will hold in contempt again by his order.

Permitting a state employee to foist her religion upon others, denying them a fundamental right as articulated by the U.S. Supreme Court in Obergefell, would be to give government, through this agent, the power to impose religious doctrine and viewpoint. That it cannot do. Ms. Davis is in effect establishing religion by using her governmental powers to impose her religion views. I know the First Amendment, Shawn. Do you?

George Takei - Well this is a bit of a circus. So let us... | Facebook
The BIG lie. Kim wasn't "foisting" religion on the gay people. They can go to the next county and be served. No gay was prevented from marrying.
No reason they should need to, not a one.

Forum List

Back