Free George Zimmerman

>

Got errands to run. Not to fear, I'll be back in a little while and I'll relisten to the tape (again).

:LOL:

>>>>

1. Speculation that Zimmerman "stopped", there is no corroborating evidence to support that.

2. That does not address Zimmerman traveling away from the truck to arrive at point "F" so appears to be an attempt to change the subject and deflect. Please address how Zimmerman turned left on the sidewalk to arrive at point "F" (traveling away from the truck) yet per your claim Zimmerman was traveling toward his truck. Your image conflicts with your speculation.

>>>>

And you're speculating with what? I am using the police audio call you are using what exactly?

Not speculating, relating what is in the call.

I've said from the call certain things are unknown, you claim certain things are known based on the police audio, but those items are not known from the police audio.

Please address how Zimmerman turned left on the sidewalk to arrive at point "F"
I have addressed that a few times. When Zimmerman turned around to go back to his truck Trayvon was waiting between the two housing complexes
If Zimmerman would have turned left you would have heard Zimmerman say I found him on the call.
Still waitng why would Zimmerman shoot Trayvon know that the police were on the way?

No you haven't "addressed this", you've deflected but not addressed how taking a path away from the truck is traveling toward the truck, logically inconsistent.

Martin "waiting" for Zimmerman is speculation, there is no evidence to support that beyond Zimmerman's story.

As to the last question: Martin initiated hostilities and Zimmerman feared for his life and pulled his gun and shot Martin OR Zimmerman initiated hostilities, got spooked when he started losing the fight he started, Zimmerman feared for his life and pulled his gun and shot Martin. At this point there is no corroborating evidence that shows who started the hostilities.

>>>>

We are all speculating, but were we differ is I am using the audio and you are using mother jones.

And you're speculating with what? I am using the police audio call you are using what exactly?

I've said from the call certain things are unknown, you claim certain things are known based on the police audio, but those items are not known from the police audio.

I have addressed that a few times. When Zimmerman turned around to go back to his truck Trayvon was waiting between the two housing complexes
If Zimmerman would have turned left you would have heard Zimmerman say I found him on the call.
Still waitng why would Zimmerman shoot Trayvon know that the police were on the way?

No you haven't "addressed this", you've deflected but not addressed how taking a path away from the truck is traveling toward the truck, logically inconsistent.

Martin "waiting" for Zimmerman is speculation, there is no evidence to support that beyond Zimmerman's story.

As to the last question: Martin initiated hostilities and Zimmerman feared for his life and pulled his gun and shot Martin OR Zimmerman initiated hostilities, got spooked when he started losing the fight he started, Zimmerman feared for his life and pulled his gun and shot Martin. At this point there is no corroborating evidence that shows who started the hostilities.

>>>>

We are all speculating, but were we differ is I am using the audio and you are using mother jones.

The map shows Zimmerman at point E, the killing was at point F; how Zimmerman got there is my question. Unless he shot from point __ ......................

Okay, I remember reading this now. Still, I don't see how that helps the prosecutor in any way on charging him with 2nd degree murder? Infact, why would he say that other than because he was telling the truth? It can't help Zimmerman to admit that to the cops because it might raise their suspicion that he actually was reaching for his gun and brandished it to Trayvon. If he was this cold blooded and calculated murderer, wouldn't he have left that Info out?

Something to ponder....

I'm not saying you're calling him one by the way. That's what the prosecutor is trying to prove.
I'm not questioning Zimmerman's claim of reaching for his phone and I'm not saying he was really reaching for his gun. I'm taking Zimmerman's claim at face value. What I am saying is that Trayvon could not know what Zimmerman was reaching for and that it would have been reasonable for Trayvon to assume Zimmerman was reaching for a weapon given Trayvon was merely heading back to his residence after buying candy from 7-11 when he found a stranger following him for no apparent reason, in the dark, in the rain, first by car and then by foot.

Oh I totally get what you're saying, but most of that is based on your feelings and emotionally charged speculation. Now before you get offended, please let me explain why. In the 9-11 call, Zimmerman is not describing Trayvon as just strolling down the street with a bag of skittles and a can of ice tea, he's describing him as looking in houses and acting like he is high or something. Zimmerman was not patrolling the neighborhood armed, looking for a black kid to report to the police. He was on his way to the grocery store and Trayvon apparently was doing something that caught his eye enough to call him in as a suspicious person. Now let's remember Trayvons gf is on the phone with him, and she said he told her he was going to find shelter from the rain. There goes the reason he is appearing suspicious to Zimmerman right there. Follow me? Trayvon isn't actually casing houses, but trying to get out of the rain for a minute or two while he talks to his girlfriend, probably waiting for the rain to die down or preparing to make fast dash to his dad's girlfriends' home. I can relate, I lived in Seattle for awhile and did the same thing frequently when rain came hard and fast unexpectedly. So Tray is probably pacing and talking to his girl on his head set. That's how Zimmerman gets the impression he's high, he can't see Tray's headset because his hood is up. See what I'm saying? Zimmerman gets out and that's when Tray notices he's being followed for sure, and starts looking Zimm over. At the same time, as his girlfriend said, he tells her some dude is following him, she tells him to run, he says he'll just walk fast. He's a 17 year old young man, so he's going to act like he's not scared when talking to his girl. He notices Zimms picking up his pace and takes off running. Now we don't know exactly what happened after that, ezcept Zimmerman says he lost sight of Trayvon, talks to the dispatcher about a meeting place then decides to just have them call him and he'd tell them where he will be. Zimm hangs up with the dispatcher, and according to him he heads back to his vehicle, not that he was right next to the vehicle...

In my opinion, Trayvon was the one acting in self defense, not Zimmerman. Zimmerman is the one who put himself into a precarious situation he shouldn't have and is now crying self defense because he was getting his ass kicked for it.
Trayvon had to have doubled back it seems to me, he's still on the phone with the young lady in Miami. From Zimms account Trayvon reappears at his left flank and says something like " You got a problem?", according to Zimm. According to the young lady, She thinks he asked "Why are you following me?" According to Zimm he responded to the "Do you have a problem?" with a "No" and reached for his phone,Tray said something to the effect of "Well you do now!" and one thing we can be sure of is the young lady heard a shoving sound and then Trayvon's headset fell off and hung up. That's where her testimony ends. According to Zimmerman, Trayvon sucker punched him in the nose and Zimm fell back onto the concrete and then Tray got on top of him and started slamming the back of Zimms head on the concrete, and Zimm could feel himself losing consciousness, he screams for help but no one comes to his aid, gets his gun out, they struggle over the weapon for a brief few seconds and Zimmerman manages to get leverage and shoots Trayvon in the chest one time. If Zimmerman is telling the truth, it was self defense. The police report, the eye witnesses ALL corroborate his wounds and his story. If someone is actually slamming your head like that, it could kill you. Now I wasn't there so I can't tell you if that's exactly the way it happened, the prosecutor has to prove otherwise. And I am not taking anyone's side just going with what we've got. I see no proof of Zimms "depraved mind" whatsoever. Depraved means morally corrupt. There is nothing morally corrupt with trying to prevent burglaries and other crime in your neighborhood. So we will see how this plays out in court.
But look how I am speculating as opposed to the way you're going about it. I'm analyzing it, you seem to be going on feeling and emotion when it comes to the confrontation. And please don't think I'm trying to insult you. I think it's perfectly normal for people to feel that way, but at some point you have to look at this with strictly reasonable and logical lenses, remove the emotional appeals people on this board and the media was feeding us, you understand?

Again, I want you to understand I am looking at this sort of like a juror and Zimmermans fate is in my hands. If you decide to look at this this way, then you'll understand why I say you have to remove your emotions to deliver true justice. So please, just respond to my points and trust that I am not just trying to say you're stupid. Because I can tell you're not.

Last edited:

>>>>

The map shows Zimmerman at point E, the killing was at point F; how Zimmerman got there is my question. Unless he shot from point __ ......................

Point F is a reference point notice it's marked in a bigger area than the rest of the other points. It's should be acceptable that Trayvon walked out in plain view between the two building complexes and approached Zimmerman while he was walking back to his truck to meet with the police.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuBGROVXYJE]The Flawed Core of George Zimmerman's Stand Your Ground Defense - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scaaastoxl0]Zimmerman - A Story That Cannot Be True - YouTube[/ame]

Your post was an absurdity and used to illustrate your absurdity.

Why don't you talk about GZ's demonstration of moral depravity in acting like deputy dawg and following a young man going about his lawful business.

We can talk about that as soon as you explain why you think your avatar isn't a mockery of this case?

You aren't in charge of anything, kid. Your defense is mocking GZ.

Who said I was being Trying to be in charge? I simply said we can talk about that, meaning you and I, once you answer my question first. Until then I'm not talking to you about what you brought up. It's called common courtesy, asshole.

>>>>

The map could be wrong about point E since there is no evidence to support it.

The map could be wrong about point E since there is no evidence to support it.

Point E is where Zimmerman went to according to Zimmerman.

Here is where I got the part about GZ feeling like he was losing consciousness:

Zimmermans brother recounting what his brother told him.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kT6XmesL58U&feature=youtube_gdata_player]George Zimmerman's Brother Interview - YouTube[/ame]

Okay, I remember reading this now. Still, I don't see how that helps the prosecutor in any way on charging him with 2nd degree murder? Infact, why would he say that other than because he was telling the truth? It can't help Zimmerman to admit that to the cops because it might raise their suspicion that he actually was reaching for his gun and brandished it to Trayvon. If he was this cold blooded and calculated murderer, wouldn't he have left that Info out?

Something to ponder....

I'm not saying you're calling him one by the way. That's what the prosecutor is trying to prove.
I'm not questioning Zimmerman's claim of reaching for his phone and I'm not saying he was really reaching for his gun. I'm taking Zimmerman's claim at face value. What I am saying is that Trayvon could not know what Zimmerman was reaching for and that it would have been reasonable for Trayvon to assume Zimmerman was reaching for a weapon given Trayvon was merely heading back to his residence after buying candy from 7-11 when he found a stranger following him for no apparent reason, in the dark, in the rain, first by car and then by foot.

Oh I totally get what you're saying, but most of that is based on your feelings and emotionally charged speculation. Now before you get offended, please let me explain why. In the 9-11 call, Zimmerman is not describing Trayvon as just strolling down the street with a bag of skittles and a can of ice tea, he's describing him as looking in houses and acting like he is high or something. Zimmerman was not patrolling the neighborhood armed, looking for a black kid to report to the police. He was on his way to the grocery store and Trayvon apparently was doing something that caught his eye enough to call him in as a suspicious person. Now let's remember Trayvons gf is on the phone with him, and she said he told her he was going to find shelter from the rain. There goes the reason he is appearing suspicious to Zimmerman right there. Follow me? Trayvon isn't actually casing houses, but trying to get out of the rain for a minute or two while he talks to his girlfriend, probably waiting for the rain to die down or preparing to make fast dash to his dad's girlfriends' home. I can relate, I lived in Seattle for awhile and did the same thing frequently when rain came hard and fast unexpectedly. So Tray is probably pacing and talking to his girl on his head set. That's how Zimmerman gets the impression he's high, he can't see Tray's headset because his hood is up. See what I'm saying? Zimmerman gets out and that's when Tray notices he's being followed for sure, and starts looking Zimm over. At the same time, as his girlfriend said, he tells her some dude is following him, she tells him to run, he says he'll just walk fast. He's a 17 year old young man, so he's going to act like he's not scared when talking to his girl. He notices Zimms picking up his pace and takes off running. Now we don't know exactly what happened after that, ezcept Zimmerman says he lost sight of Trayvon, talks to the dispatcher about a meeting place then decides to just have them call him and he'd tell them where he will be. Zimm hangs up with the dispatcher, and according to him he heads back to his vehicle, not that he was right next to the vehicle...

In my opinion, Trayvon was the one acting in self defense, not Zimmerman. Zimmerman is the one who put himself into a precarious situation he shouldn't have and is now crying self defense because he was getting his ass kicked for it.
Trayvon had to have doubled back it seems to me, he's still on the phone with the young lady in Miami. From Zimms account Trayvon reappears at his left flank and says something like " You got a problem?", according to Zimm. According to the young lady, She thinks he asked "Why are you following me?" According to Zimm he responded to the "Do you have a problem?" with a "No" and reached for his phone,Tray said something to the effect of "Well you do now!" and one thing we can be sure of is the young lady heard a shoving sound and then Trayvon's headset fell off and hung up. That's where her testimony ends. According to Zimmerman, Trayvon sucker punched him in the nose and Zimm fell back onto the concrete and then Tray got on top of him and started slamming the back of Zimms head on the concrete, and Zimm could feel himself losing consciousness, he screams for help but no one comes to his aid, gets his gun out, they struggle over the weapon for a brief few seconds and Zimmerman manages to get leverage and shoots Trayvon in the chest one time. If Zimmerman is telling the truth, it was self defense. The police report, the eye witnesses ALL corroborate his wounds and his story. If someone is actually slamming your head like that, it could kill you. Now I wasn't there so I can't tell you if that's exactly the way it happened, the prosecutor has to prove otherwise. And I am not taking anyone's side just going with what we've got. I see no proof of Zimms "depraved mind" whatsoever. Depraved means morally corrupt. There is nothing morally corrupt with trying to prevent burglaries and other crime in your neighborhood. So we will see how this plays out in court.
But look how I am speculating as opposed to the way you're going about it. I'm analyzing it, you seem to be going on feeling and emotion when it comes to the confrontation. And please don't think I'm trying to insult you. I think it's perfectly normal for people to feel that way, but at some point you have to look at this with strictly reasonable and logical lenses, remove the emotional appeals people on this board and the media have been feeding us, you understand?

Again, I want you to understand I am looking at this sort of like a juror and Zimmermans fate is in my hands. If you decide to look at this this way, then you'll understand why I say you have to remove your emotions to deliver true justice. So please, just respond to my points and trust that I am not just trying to say you're stupid. Because I can tell you're not.
^ Repost just incase you missed it.

Last edited:
We can talk about that as soon as you explain why you think your avatar isn't a mockery of this case?

Who said I was being Trying to be in charge? I simply said we can talk about that, meaning you and I, once you answer my question first. Until then I'm not talking to you about what you brought up. It's called common courtesy, asshole.

Jake has 'issues' with anyone who threatens his mythical superiority. He once told me that he wanted to throw me... and my 'ilk' out of "his" Republican Party. :lol::lol: Like I'd be a member of that bunch of corrupt assclowns. :lol:

Jake has 'issues' with anyone who threatens his mythical superiority. He once told me that he wanted to throw me... and my 'ilk' out of "his" Republican Party. :lol::lol: Like I'd be a member of that bunch of corrupt assclowns. :lol:
He's dodging big time. He knows his avatar is a mockery of this case, that's why he won't answer. He'd rather look like a total prickmobile than admit his avatar was a poor choice, typical liberal douchebaggery on display.

How've you been CG?

e's dodging big time. He knows his avatar is a mockery of this case, that's why he won't answer. He'd rather look like a total prickmobile than admit his avatar was a poor choice, typical liberal douchebaggery on display. How've you been CG?

CG describes her own personal inadequacies on me: nothing new. My avi is mocking the far wing nut righties who can't see this case objectively, and GG has trouble admitting he went into this thing stupidly and got batted down.

Tis what tis, folks. Oh, by the way, not one of you is a true conservative, not a true Republican, just mouths mouthing off. Nothing new there.

e's dodging big time. He knows his avatar is a mockery of this case, that's why he won't answer. He'd rather look like a total prickmobile than admit his avatar was a poor choice, typical liberal douchebaggery on display. How've you been CG?

CG describes her own personal inadequacies on me: nothing new. My avi is mocking the far wing nut righties who can't see this case objectively, and GG has trouble admitting he went into this thing stupidly and got batted down.

Tis what tis, folks. Oh, by the way, not one of you is a true conservative, not a true Republican, just mouths mouthing off. Nothing new there.

I've been as objective as it gets. You're just a moron who thinks your shit don't stink. You're going on ignore , fucking geek.

Something to ponder....

But look how I am speculating as opposed to the way you're going about it. I'm analyzing it, you seem to be going on feeling and emotion when it comes to the confrontation. And please don't think I'm trying to insult you. I think it's perfectly normal for people to feel that way, but at some point you have to look at this with strictly reasonable and logical lenses, remove the emotional appeals people on this board and the media was feeding us, you understand?

As someone else accurately pointed out, much of what is being discussed here is speculation to fill in the gaps. One of those gaps is how the two came to meet. Your scenario that Trayvon "doubled back" may be accurate ... or maybe Trayvon was hiding in someone's back yard when Zimmerman came near him while searching for the teen. The only person who knows is dead, so we will never know. Maybe the teen was curious why he was being followed and approached Zimmerman to find out why? My point, which admittedly falls under the same umbrella of speculation, is that it's possible that Trayvon thought Zimmerman was reaching for a weapon when he reached for his phone and attacked Zimmerman in self defense.

And I imagine members of the jury will place themselves in Trayvon's shoes in an attempt to understand his perspective since it will not be present in the courtroom other than how it's portrayed by the prosecution and tiger defense. And if they are considering what I am thinking, they will be viewing this from the perspective of something like that of a curious teenager, innocently walking back to his residence with candy in his pocket, chatting on the phone with his girlfriend, when he suddenly finds himself being followed by a stranger in a car and after he takes off running, the stranger gets out of his car to chase after him in the rain and in the dark for no apparent reason.

As a jurer, I would place a huge portion of responsibility for why there was even a confrontation between the two on George Zimmerman.

No, you haven't. What a falsehood. I am a moron who is far more objective than your moroncy. Ignore is what you are best for. Oh, like some weakies, also disable the PM link.

A 'true' conservative' has jack shit to do with being a 'true' Republican.

Are you now denying that you told me that you wanted me 'out' of 'your' party? Hmm? :lol::lol: My 'personal inadequacies' have nothing to do with your ridiculous left wing drivel.... it's yours, own it, don't project it.

As someone else accurately pointed out, much of what is being discussed here is speculation to fill in the gaps. One of those gaps is how the two came to meet. Your scenario that Trayvon "doubled back" may be accurate ... or maybe Trayvon was hiding in someone's back yard when Zimmerman came near him while searching for the teen. The only person who knows is dead, so we will never know. Maybe the teen was curious why he was being followed and approached Zimmerman to find out why? My point, which admittedly falls under the same umbrella of speculation, is that it's possible that Trayvon thought Zimmerman was reaching for a weapon when he reached for his phone and attacked Zimmerman in self defense.

And I imagine members of the jury will place themselves in Trayvon's shoes in an attempt to understand his perspective since it will not be present in the courtroom other than how it's portrayed by the prosecution and tiger defense. And if they are considering what I am thinking, they will be viewing this from the perspective of something like that of a curious teenager, innocently walking back to his residence with candy in his pocket, chatting on the phone with his girlfriend, when he suddenly finds himself being followed by a stranger in a car and after he takes off running, the stranger gets out of his car to chase after him in the rain and in the dark for no apparent reason.

As a jurer, I would place a huge portion of responsibility for why there was even a confrontation between the two on George Zimmerman.

Just so, Faun. Defense's best path is to keep GZ off the stand, because if GZ goes on the stand, the prosecution is going to pounce on motive, intent, and reasonableness in behavior,.

Forum List

Back