Free George Zimmerman

To me this is the "fubar" moment of all "fubar" moments, Aye carumba. What a mess. Trayvon seems to be a good kid. Zimmerman too.

Both at the wrong place at the wrong time. What a horrid clashing of times.

Don't let that baby face image fool you, Trayvon was suspended from school three times. Each time worse than the last.

Proof of that allegation would be ever so lovely. Ta.

We are all speculating, but were we differ is I am using the audio and you are using mother jones.

No he's not. One allusion to 'Mother Jones' does not a legal mind make. WW is doing just fine separating fact from wishes and wannabes.

Thank you, I try very hard to differentiate between verifiable facts and when I provide alternative scenarios and to qualify them as such and not make such statements that those alternative scenarios are "True", just that they may fit the available facts.

>>>>

I've been meaning to ask you why you're using an avatar that mocks the justice for Trayvon side of the argument?

How does it mock?

By making a joke out of the incident. Any other questions, sweet?

How does it make a "joke"? That it does not. But it does mock those running around equating hoodies with baddies. Don't like it? Tuff.

You are a joke by this incident, and you will continue to be outed.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-q3ASKmZ-8A]Geraldo Rivera Blames Trayvon Martin And His Parents For His Own Murder! "Leave The Hoodie At Home" - YouTube[/ame]

How does it make a "joke"? That it does not. But it does mock those running around equating hoodies with baddies. Don't like it? Tuff.

That was one individual. Over react much?

Geraldo works for Fox, made the comment on Fox and is a representative of Fox. His words were not perceived to be his alone, hence the million hoodie march.

Some of the sillies from the far right and far left have trouble with being mocked. I understand that. They should stop being silly.

Trayvon had to have doubled back it seems to me, he's still on the phone with the young lady in Miami. From Zimms account Trayvon reappears at his left flank and says something like " You got a problem?", according to Zimm. According to the young lady, She thinks he asked "Why are you following me?" According to Zimm he responded to the "Do you have a problem?" with a "No" and reached for his phone,Tray said something to the effect of "Well you do now!" and one thing we can be sure of is the young lady heard a shoving sound and then Trayvon's headset fell off and hung up. That's where her testimony ends. According to Zimmerman, Trayvon sucker punched him in the nose and Zimm fell back onto the concrete and then Tray got on top of him and started slamming the back of Zimms head on the concrete, and Zimm could feel himself losing consciousness, he screams for help but no one comes to his aid, gets his gun out, they struggle over the weapon for a brief few seconds and Zimmerman manages to get leverage and shoots Trayvon in the chest one time. If Zimmerman is telling the truth, it was self defense. The police report, the eye witnesses ALL corroborate his wounds and his story. If someone is actually slamming your head like that, it could kill you. Now I wasn't there so I can't tell you if that's exactly the way it happened, the prosecutor has to prove otherwise. And I am not taking anyone's side just going with what we've got. I see no proof of Zimms "depraved mind" whatsoever. Depraved means morally corrupt. There is nothing morally corrupt with trying to prevent burglaries and other crime in your neighborhood. So we will see how this plays out in court.
But look how I am speculating as opposed to the way you're going about it. I'm analyzing it, you seem to be going on feeling and emotion when it comes to the confrontation. And please don't think I'm trying to insult you. I think it's perfectly normal for people to feel that way, but at some point you have to look at this with strictly reasonable and logical lenses, remove the emotional appeals people on this board and the media was feeding us, you understand?

Again, I want you to understand I am looking at this sort of like a juror and Zimmermans fate is in my hands. If you decide to look at this this way, then you'll understand why I say you have to remove your emotions to deliver true justice. So please, just respond to my points and trust that I am not just trying to say you're stupid. Because I can tell you're not.

Again just a counter point...

Above you suggest that Martin had to double back, not necessarily, if martin had taken the path "above" the building - then slowed because he was talking to his girlfriend - and Zimmerman proceeded to take the right turn on Twin Trees and then used the cut through between the two buildings, that would have placed Zimmerman between Martin and the fahter's girlfriend's house. (Not stating this as a fact, just providing an alternative.)

Secondly, you mention that "The police report, the eye witnesses ALL corroborate his wounds and his story." Not quite correct. As you mention the girlfriends recounting of the conversation conflicts with what we have learned may be Zimmerman's account. In addition there are witnesses that called 911 that state it was Zimmerman on top of Martin and that it was Martin calling for help.

[DISCLAIMER: Again, not projecting this as what did happen. From information available to the public we (a) don't know if Martin took the footpath at the righ turn of Twin Trees and go back around the house or if he proceeded down Twin Trees and took the footpath away from the father's girlfriend's house. From the time that Zimmerman said Martin was running and Zimmerman exited the truck we have no corroborating forensic or witness accounts on who to what path and was where when.]

>>>>

Last edited:

Previously you said Zimmerman was sitting in his truck.

Again, you provide no independent corroboration that Zimmerman was returning to his truck simply a statement of your own opinion. I say that Zimmerman may have been returning or he may not, we don't know.

1. You have evidence that she has changed what she said to police turing interviews? (Not media reports, actuall access to the interview reports.)

2. You don't know if she tried to call or not. What we know is that the existence of the girlfriends call became public knowledge on 3/20/2012 - that says not preclude her contacting the police that night shortly thereafter after finding out that Martin had been killed.

3. There is independent confirmation that the call took place based on phone records.

Utter balderdash, if (NOTICE **IF**) Zimmerman followed Martin and Zimmerman initiated hostilities then Martin would never have lost his right to self defense.

At this point there is no corroborating evidence that Zimmerman was attempting to return to his truck, there is no corroborating evidence that Martin was attempting to return the the Father's Girlfriend's home and there is no corroborating evidence on who first initiated hostilities (that has been made public).

You're using the girlfriend as some key piece of evidence. Zimmerman never mentioned that Trayvon was on the phone when he was talking with the dispatcher, and according to Zimmerman martin had his hands around or in his waistband. This is the way I see it Trayvon called his girlfriend after he fled the seine and told her he was going to jack a mother fucker up and Zimmerman was the intended target. And to add the girlfriend never heard any conversion between Trayvon and Zimmerman.

I'm not "using" anything, I'm attempting to discuss fact's when we have them.

You said "Zimmerman never mentioned that Trayvon was on the phone when he was talking with the dispatcher, and according to Zimmerman martin had his hands around or in his waistband." Exactly yet we have phone records that prove Martin was on the phone while Zimmerman was looking at Martin while talking on the phone.

Then you say "Trayvon called his girlfriend after he fled the seine...", sorry Martin make the call, the call was INBOUND from the girlfriend which in known because the PHONE RECORDS record it as in inbound call.

Again this is factually incorrect.

There is Zimmerman's dispatcher call which is recorded and was initiated at 19:11 and the call lasted approximate 4 minutes (we have dispatcher records that prove this and the duration of the audio also). Approximately 60 seconds into the call, Zimmerman makes his waistband comment (we know this by simply listening to the call and looking at the elapsed time). At 19:12 Martin received an INBOUND phone call from the girlfriend, which is the same time as the "waistband" comment (we know this based on phone records and matching the time to the elapsed time of the dispatcher call). If you then continue to listen to the dispatcher call audio, it is a fact that Zimmerman says that Martin is departing the area under AFTER he answered the inbound call from the girlfriend.

>>>>

Previously you said Zimmerman was sitting in his truck.

Again, you provide no independent corroboration that Zimmerman was returning to his truck simply a statement of your own opinion. I say that Zimmerman may have been returning or he may not, we don't know.

You can listen to the police audio and tell basically where Zimmerman was
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgR7gCxXQYg]ACTUAL UNCUT AUDIO!!! George Zimmerman's Trayvon Martin 911 - YouTube[/ame]

So try again with your opinion based assertions.

IMO, the audio shows that Zimmerman was still in pursuit of Martin by hearing his breathing and speech patterns. Also (IMO), by Zimmerman saying that he doesn't know where this person is, he was still actively searching for Martin.

And Martin lived in Miami and not in Sanford. Who knows if he was familiar with the neighborhood? He may have been looking around trying to find the correct condo in a sea of look alikes. He may have ducked out of sight to elude Zimmerman. If he couldn't find it and was being pursued at night in the rain by an unknown subject, he may have had to double back to get to his known path to his father's place.

Trayvon had to have doubled back it seems to me, he's still on the phone with the young lady in Miami. From Zimms account Trayvon reappears at his left flank and says something like " You got a problem?", according to Zimm. According to the young lady, She thinks he asked "Why are you following me?" According to Zimm he responded to the "Do you have a problem?" with a "No" and reached for his phone,Tray said something to the effect of "Well you do now!" and one thing we can be sure of is the young lady heard a shoving sound and then Trayvon's headset fell off and hung up. That's where her testimony ends. According to Zimmerman, Trayvon sucker punched him in the nose and Zimm fell back onto the concrete and then Tray got on top of him and started slamming the back of Zimms head on the concrete, and Zimm could feel himself losing consciousness, he screams for help but no one comes to his aid, gets his gun out, they struggle over the weapon for a brief few seconds and Zimmerman manages to get leverage and shoots Trayvon in the chest one time. If Zimmerman is telling the truth, it was self defense. The police report, the eye witnesses ALL corroborate his wounds and his story. If someone is actually slamming your head like that, it could kill you. Now I wasn't there so I can't tell you if that's exactly the way it happened, the prosecutor has to prove otherwise. And I am not taking anyone's side just going with what we've got. I see no proof of Zimms "depraved mind" whatsoever. Depraved means morally corrupt. There is nothing morally corrupt with trying to prevent burglaries and other crime in your neighborhood. So we will see how this plays out in court.
But look how I am speculating as opposed to the way you're going about it. I'm analyzing it, you seem to be going on feeling and emotion when it comes to the confrontation. And please don't think I'm trying to insult you. I think it's perfectly normal for people to feel that way, but at some point you have to look at this with strictly reasonable and logical lenses, remove the emotional appeals people on this board and the media was feeding us, you understand?

Again, I want you to understand I am looking at this sort of like a juror and Zimmermans fate is in my hands. If you decide to look at this this way, then you'll understand why I say you have to remove your emotions to deliver true justice. So please, just respond to my points and trust that I am not just trying to say you're stupid. Because I can tell you're not.

Above you suggest that Martin had to double back, not necessarily, if martin had taken the path "above" the building - then slowed because he was talking to his girlfriend - and Zimmerman proceeded to take the right turn on Twin Trees and then used the cut through between the two buildings, that would have placed Zimmerman between Martin and the fahter's girlfriend's house. (Not stating this as a fact, just providing an alternative.)

Secondly, you mention that "The police report, the eye witnesses ALL corroborate his wounds and his story." Not quite correct. As you mention the girlfriends recounting of the conversation conflicts with what we have learned may be Zimmerman's account. In addition there are witnesses that called 911 that state it was Zimmerman on top of Martin and that it was Martin calling for help.

[DISCLAIMER: Again, not projecting this as what did happen. From information available to the public we (a) don't know if Martin took the footpath at the righ turn of Twin Trees and go back around the house or if he proceeded down Twin Trees and took the footpath away from the father's girlfriend's house. From the time that Zimmerman said Martin was running and Zimmerman exited the truck we have no corroborating forensic or witness accounts on who to what path and was where when.]

>>>>

I could be wrong but I don't recall a single eye witness claiming Zimmerman was on top of Martin until after Martin was shot.

>>>>

I could be wrong but I don't recall a single eye witness claiming Zimmerman was on top of Martin until after Martin was shot.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74kyUhRsLBc&safety_mode=true&persist_safety_mode=1&safe=active]Eye Witness: "Police REFUSED to see Crime Scene in Trayvon Martin Case".mp4 - YouTube[/ame]

Second Video -->> lower left -->> Anderson Cooper Interviews Witnesses To Trayvon Martin Shooting | Mediaite

Watch the video's, not all the witnesses are saying Martin was on top.

>>>>

Last edited:
If one witness is correct and she saw zimmerman pacing that's going to be trouble. You don't pace unless things got out of hand....

While I think this could be another kasey anthony again, zimmerman does look guilty.

Come on. Think before you speak. Zimmerman could have been completely innocent and still paced. You don't think that shooting someone is unnerving no matter what?

That was one individual. Over react much?
The picture is a mockery no matter how jackass starkleymad tries to defend it.
It has nothing to do with making Geraldo and the handful of people who equate hoodies with trouble makers. It's mocking Trayvon Martin's death.. "I can haz justice"? Wtf would that have to do with the hoodie haters? Maybe jackass starkravingmad just doesn't get why that avatar was made, I know he didn't make it. He just found it through google and slapped it up there w/o thinking it through. And this Betty Boop character can take a flying fuck... Jackass Starkravingmad can handle his own battles.

Forum List

Back