Free George Zimmerman

If one witness is correct and she saw zimmerman pacing that's going to be trouble. You don't pace unless things got out of hand....

While I think this could be another kasey anthony again, zimmerman does look guilty.

Come on. Think before you speak. Zimmerman could have been completely innocent and still paced. You don't think that shooting someone is unnerving no matter what?
Seriously! Where do these people come up with stuff like that?

Trayvon had to have doubled back it seems to me, he's still on the phone with the young lady in Miami. From Zimms account Trayvon reappears at his left flank and says something like " You got a problem?", according to Zimm. According to the young lady, She thinks he asked "Why are you following me?" According to Zimm he responded to the "Do you have a problem?" with a "No" and reached for his phone,Tray said something to the effect of "Well you do now!" and one thing we can be sure of is the young lady heard a shoving sound and then Trayvon's headset fell off and hung up. That's where her testimony ends. According to Zimmerman, Trayvon sucker punched him in the nose and Zimm fell back onto the concrete and then Tray got on top of him and started slamming the back of Zimms head on the concrete, and Zimm could feel himself losing consciousness, he screams for help but no one comes to his aid, gets his gun out, they struggle over the weapon for a brief few seconds and Zimmerman manages to get leverage and shoots Trayvon in the chest one time. If Zimmerman is telling the truth, it was self defense. The police report, the eye witnesses ALL corroborate his wounds and his story. If someone is actually slamming your head like that, it could kill you. Now I wasn't there so I can't tell you if that's exactly the way it happened, the prosecutor has to prove otherwise. And I am not taking anyone's side just going with what we've got. I see no proof of Zimms "depraved mind" whatsoever. Depraved means morally corrupt. There is nothing morally corrupt with trying to prevent burglaries and other crime in your neighborhood. So we will see how this plays out in court.
But look how I am speculating as opposed to the way you're going about it. I'm analyzing it, you seem to be going on feeling and emotion when it comes to the confrontation. And please don't think I'm trying to insult you. I think it's perfectly normal for people to feel that way, but at some point you have to look at this with strictly reasonable and logical lenses, remove the emotional appeals people on this board and the media was feeding us, you understand?

Again, I want you to understand I am looking at this sort of like a juror and Zimmermans fate is in my hands. If you decide to look at this this way, then you'll understand why I say you have to remove your emotions to deliver true justice. So please, just respond to my points and trust that I am not just trying to say you're stupid. Because I can tell you're not.

Again just a counter point...

Above you suggest that Martin had to double back, not necessarily, if martin had taken the path "above" the building - then slowed because he was talking to his girlfriend - and Zimmerman proceeded to take the right turn on Twin Trees and then used the cut through between the two buildings, that would have placed Zimmerman between Martin and the fahter's girlfriend's house. (Not stating this as a fact, just providing an alternative.)

Secondly, you mention that "The police report, the eye witnesses ALL corroborate his wounds and his story." Not quite correct. As you mention the girlfriends recounting of the conversation conflicts with what we have learned may be Zimmerman's account. In addition there are witnesses that called 911 that state it was Zimmerman on top of Martin and that it was Martin calling for help.

[DISCLAIMER: Again, not projecting this as what did happen. From information available to the public we (a) don't know if Martin took the footpath at the righ turn of Twin Trees and go back around the house or if he proceeded down Twin Trees and took the footpath away from the father's girlfriend's house. From the time that Zimmerman said Martin was running and Zimmerman exited the truck we have no corroborating forensic or witness accounts on who to what path and was where when.]

>>>>
I can't discuss the details any more on here in depth. But good post and mine was simply going on the 9-11 call, police reports, Zimmerman's story, and the young lady whom Trayvon was talking to. Nothing more, nothing less.

From here on out I'm discounting all of it and only going by what comes out during the trial.

free-cookies.gif

If one witness is correct and she saw zimmerman pacing that's going to be trouble. You don't pace unless things got out of hand....

While I think this could be another kasey anthony again, zimmerman does look guilty.

Come on. Think before you speak. Zimmerman could have been completely innocent and still paced. You don't think that shooting someone is unnerving no matter what?

Wow, I'd have to actually agree with you on that one. This by itself really doesn't indicate anything...

But I think other forensics and facts indicate Zimmerman is guilty.

How does it make a "joke"? That it does not. But it does mock those running around equating hoodies with baddies. Don't like it? Tuff.

You are a joke by this incident, and you will continue to be outed.

That was one individual. Over react much?
The picture is a mockery no matter how jackass starkleymad tries to defend it.
It has nothing to do with making Geraldo and the handful of people who equate hoodies with trouble makers. It's mocking Trayvon Martin's death.. "I can haz justice"? Wtf would that have to do with the hoodie haters? Maybe jackass starkravingmad just doesn't get why that avatar was made, I know he didn't make it. He just found it through google and slapped it up there w/o thinking it through. And this Betty Boop character can take a flying fuck... Jackass Starkravingmad can handle his own battles.

The avi mocks the far right wing nuts, they know it, and they hate it.

Look at the melt down above from them.

Good. They want to act dooshy, they get called out on it.

newsflash...people who expose you for the pathetic liar you are aren't "melting down".

You, my dear koshergirl, always melt down when you are outed. When you are truth telling, I am kindness to you. When you lie, I have one of the sisters take you to the woodshed for a whipping. Tis what tis.

No, I don't melt down.

And I've certainly never been "outed" by you, liar. In fact, you never even used that term until I used it on you. Now you're using it every other post. Not only are you a liar, you're unoriginal.

:lol: No, that is another lie. But you can prove it if you want. Provide the link. You can't, you lose yet again. But I still adore you.

No, I don't melt down.

And I've certainly never been "outed" by you, liar. In fact, you never even used that term until I used it on you. Now you're using it every other post. Not only are you a liar, you're unoriginal.

Sure you do. Then you neg rep, and sulk. It's predictable.

i found out her old handle, which explains a lot. Think Teapartysamurai but more unhinged.

But you are right, neg then sulk and think she is winning. Now that i know who she is, it makes it easier to just ignore her.

Well, since she didn't quote who she was talking to, but she DID neg rep me, I have to assume she's the center of her universe. The song was aimed at Lockejaw.

Sure you do. Then you neg rep, and sulk. It's predictable.

i found out her old handle, which explains a lot. Think Teapartysamurai but more unhinged.

But you are right, neg then sulk and think she is winning. Now that i know who she is, it makes it easier to just ignore her.

Well, since she didn't quote who she was talking to, but she DID neg rep me, I have to assume she's the center of her universe. The song was aimed at Lockejaw.

The only reason I notice you is because you recently embarked on a campaign to neg rep me daily, for no other reason than to affect my rep count.

Which is of course abuse of the rep system. I didn't snitch you out, but now I notice you and your lackluster posts a lot more often.

I negged you for pretending you've ever found anything.
You just aren't that sharp.

The only reason I notice you is because you recently embarked on a campaign to neg rep me daily, for no other reason than to affect my rep count.

Which is of course abuse of the rep system. I didn't snitch you out, but now I notice you and your lackluster posts a lot more often.

Oh you have GOT to be kidding me! You really are a giant moosh. You poor thing.

I didn't abuse the rep system. That's not actually possible, by the way. If I neg-repped you every time you said something astoundingly cold, stupid, or ugly, I wouldn't have time to pos rep anybody else.

So no. It wasn't a campaign. And if you are going to call yourself by His name, you might want to lay off the hate sauce.

apparently its not, per a mod telling me it isnt.

Apparently you're a liar.

"Abuse of the system (repeated neg repping of the same person without cause or positive rep "trading" among users) will not be tolerated. "

http://www.usmessageboard.com/announcements-and-feedback/47455-usmb-rules-and-regulations.html

Last edited:

apparently its not, per a mod telling me it isnt.

Nope, it's not. And any admin could tell you - I wasn't neg repping her daily. But apparently when the days go by in a haze of psychotic rage, it can seem so.

Forum List

Back