Free George Zimmerman

Watch the video's, not all the witnesses are saying Martin was on top.

Epic Fail!

Those 2 women only saw after the shooting. It was likely Zimmerman checking Martins pulse.

5:12 REPORTER: Where were you looking at the moment the gun fired?

5:15 WITNESS: I was looking at the two men on the ground and I heard the gun shot.

5:22 REPORTER: Could you tell who was on the top and who was on the bottom?

5:26 WITNESS: I know it was very dark, but I would really have to say I thought it was the larger person that was on top.

5:32 REPORTER: And when the gun fire went off, what happened to the larger man who you think might have been on the top? What happened at that moment?

5:40 WITNESS: Well I would just say a couple seconds later that larger man was walking closer to where I could see him.

5:46 REPORTER: Before those couple of seconds at the moment the gun shot went off, what happened with the larger man?

5:52 WITNESS: Well obviously the other man, the boy was dead and the other person got up and was walking way from the body.​

"Larger Man" = Zimmerman, since he's the one that got up.

"The Boy" = Martin, the one remaining on the ground

So how is that an epic fail when the witness says they were looking at the scene at the time of the shot?

>>>>>
6'3 is larger than 5'9.

No 6'3" is taller than 5'9", not necessarily "larger".

When two people are on the ground wrestling, they are pretty much the same height. On the police report Martin was listed as 160 (although his father said he we more like 140-150, tall and skinny) but we'll go with the heavier weight. The police video from the night of the shooting at the jail show Zimmerman as - I would call it stout (not fat, not obese but solid). When Zimmerman was inducted into the jail after turning himself in his weight was reported as 185 and his lawyers said he'd lost weight over the last 6 weeks because of all the stress. So we have someone who outweighed the other by a minimum of 25 lbs, more likely 35-45 lbs at the time of the incident (going with a minimum of 150 for Martin and a maximum 195 for Zimmerman).

That and the fact that the witness describes the larger man as the one that got up off the ground after the gunshot and we know that wasn't Martin.

>>>>

Last edited:
apparently its not, per a mod telling me it isnt.

Apparently you're a liar.

"Abuse of the system (repeated neg repping of the same person without cause or positive rep "trading" among users) will not be tolerated. "

http://www.usmessageboard.com/announcements-and-feedback/47455-usmb-rules-and-regulations.html

um I had a mod tell me directly its not abuse, and IF it was abuse you would have been sanctioned a long time ago, because you have done this very thing. Hell i get one from you just about daily.

Rep abuse IS NOT tolerated on this board, it will be at the moderator or administrators discretion. Having said that, I wouldn't push this issue.

sigh...http://www.usmessageboard.com/announcements-and-feedback/218177-rules-clarifications.html

Five:
If you constantly attack another poster or an opposing side then you should be prepared to be neg repped, a lot and it is NOT considered abuse of the rep system. If, however you post a simple, “how are you, isn't it a nice day” type of post and someone neg reps it that IS abuse of the system and if it is reported we will do as the rules state.

now fuck off you stupid fuck.

Moron, you stated that it wasn't abuse of the rep system to systematically neg rep someone for no reason. Plus you lied and said a mod told you it was A-Ok.

So fuck off, yourself, loon.

no now you are changing your argument. The argument was negging days in a row.Which you said is abuse and i was told its not.

Negging where you just leave a period is abuse...which you do.A period in the comment section is not a reason.

But hey maybe you can move those goal posts somemore now.

No, I'm not you fucking idiot. I quoted your idiocy, where you stated a mod had advised you that the rules were in error.

I haven't moved the goal posts at all. I'm sorry you're retarded, but you are, after all, retarded. Probably you're too stupid to know how retarded you are.

Epic Fail!

Those 2 women only saw after the shooting. It was likely Zimmerman checking Martins pulse.

5:15 WITNESS: I was looking at the two men on the ground and I heard the gun shot.

5:26 WITNESS: I know it was very dark, but I would really have to say I thought it was the larger person that was on top.

5:32 REPORTER: And when the gun fire went off, what happened to the larger man who you think might have been on the top? What happened at that moment?

5:40 WITNESS: Well I would just say a couple seconds later that larger man was walking closer to where I could see him.

5:46 REPORTER: Before those couple of seconds at the moment the gun shot went off, what happened with the larger man?

5:52 WITNESS: Well obviously the other man, the boy was dead and the other person got up and was walking way from the body.

So how is that an epic fail when the witness says they were looking at the scene at the time of the shot?

>>>>>
6'3 is larger than 5'9.

When two people are on the ground wrestling, they are pretty much the same height. On the police report Martin was listed as 160 (although his father said he we more like 140-150, tall and skinny) but we'll go with the heavier weight. The police video from the night of the shooting at the jail show Zimmerman as - I would call it stout (not fat, not obese but solid). When Zimmerman was inducted into the jail after turning himself in his weight was reported as 185 and his lawyers said he'd lost weight over the last 6 weeks because of all the stress. So we have someone who outweighed the other by a minimum of 25 lbs, more likely 35-45 lbs at the time of the incident (going with a minimum of 150 for Martin and a maximum 195 for Zimmerman).

That and the fact that the witness describes the larger man as the one that got up off the ground after the gunshot and we know that wasn't Martin.

>>>>

I guess 6'3 is smaller than 5'9 in Dishonest Hack Oppositeland.

5:52 WITNESS: Well obviously the other man, the boy was dead and the other person got up and was walking way from the body.

>>>>>
6'3 is larger than 5'9.

>>>>

I guess 6'3 is smaller than 5'9 in Dishonest Hack Oppositeland.

Nope, 6'3 is definitely taller than 5'9.

But 185-195 is definitely larger than 150-160.

Larger, as applied to this scenario, since both were on the ground and height is irrelevant since the witness didn't see them standing, would apply to the person that outweighs the other.

I notice that you appeared to ignore the witness also presented as that the "larger" person is the one that got up and began walking a few seconds after the shot was fired. Are you trying to imply that Martin, with a bullet in his chest, is the one that got up and was walking around?

Of the above, what part is "dishonest"?

>>>>

I'd say it's

#1..dishonest to pretend that it's reasonable to call a 5'9" person "larger" than a 6'3" person.

#2...dishonest to pretend that from the sketchy information you have, you could make any sort of intelligent determination of what really happened, or what the witnesses actually saw or meant.

I know. It's fucked up to be able to read the forum rules, asshat.

sigh...http://www.usmessageboard.com/announcements-and-feedback/218177-rules-clarifications.html

Five:
If you constantly attack another poster or an opposing side then you should be prepared to be neg repped, a lot and it is NOT considered abuse of the rep system. If, however you post a simple, “how are you, isn't it a nice day” type of post and someone neg reps it that IS abuse of the system and if it is reported we will do as the rules state.

now fuck off you stupid fuck.

Poor little baby - Is someone picking on you? Waaaah!!! :badgrin:

Last edited:
I'd say it's

#1..dishonest to pretend that it's reasonable to call a 5'9" person "larger" than a 6'3" person.

It's perfectly honest to describe the larger man as the one who weighs quite-a-bit more as the "larger" man when both individuals are on the ground. What you think the witness ran out to the yard with a tape measure and said "Hey guys, can you both stop, stand-up and let me measure your height?" "OK, thanks, got it." "I'm going back in the house now, you can continue."

Makes no sense for you to think someone watching a fight is going to run out and measure the participants who are rolling on the ground.

#2...dishonest to pretend that from the sketchy information you have, you could make any sort of intelligent determination of what really happened, or what the witnesses actually saw or meant.

What "sketchy" information?

Police report = Marting 160 lbs.

Induction report = Zimmerman 185 lbs.

Zimmermans lawyer, Zimmerman LOST weight so he would have weighed more on the night of the killing.

Witness = Larger man on top.

Witness = Larter man got up after the shooting. We know that Martin didn't get up after the shooting, he was dead (simply stating a fact here).

Doesn't sound sketchy to me.

>>>>

Last edited:
I'd say it's

It's perfectly honest to describe the larger man as the one who weighs quite-a-bit more as the "larger" man when both individuals are on the ground. What you think the witness ran out to the yard with a tape measure and said "Hey guys, can you both stop, stand-up and let me measure your height?" "OK, thanks, got it." "I'm going back in the house now, you can continue."

Makes no sense for you to think someone watching a fight is going to run out and measure the participants who are rolling on the ground.

Zimmermans lawyer, Zimmerman LOST weight so he would have weighed more on the night of the killing.

Witness = Larter man got up after the shooting. We know that Martin didn't get up after the shooting, he was dead (simply stating a fact here).

>>>>

You have evidence of Zimmerman's weight at the time of the shooting?

Because I certainly haven't seen it anywhere. I know I wouldn't claim he was "larger" based on what he looked like at his court appearance a few days ago.

25 lb difference between two men (maybe), when one is 6 inches taller..pfft. You're being dishonest.

I'd say it's

>>>>

Sounds like AT LEAST 45lbs difference.

I'd say it's

>>>>

You have evidence of Zimmerman's weight at the time of the shooting?

Because I certainly haven't seen it anywhere. I know I wouldn't claim he was "larger" based on what he looked like at his court appearance a few days ago.

At the time of booking he was 5'10" and 185 lbs. The police video the night of the killing showed him to be a pretty stocky guy, and as the lawyer said he last weight since then.

The police report from the night of the killing lists Martins weight as 160.

>>>>

25 lb difference between two men (maybe), when one is 6 inches taller..pfft. You're being dishonest.

25 lb minimum. It was likely more than that and Zimmerman's height was is 5'10" per police records.

No dishonesty, there is video tape of the witness assigning her lables to the two combatants, there was the "larger man" and "the boy". The larger man we know is Zimmerman because he got up after the gunshot. "The boy" remained on the ground.

http://www.kgmi.com/pages/12827722.php?contentType=4&contentId=10395063

>>>>

I'd say it's

>>>>

Sounds like AT LEAST 45lbs difference.

Probably, but an attempt at honesty I try to use numbers which tend to oppose my statement instead of taking the extreames in support of it.

But what I think we have is someone that doesn't like the numbers and the idea that the "larger man" who did the shooting and who got up from the ground while the other individual laid there dead, so it's a case of "dismiss" and call "dishonest" instead of dealing with facts.

>>>>

Logic and reasoning sometimes gets in the way of political party affiliation.

Zimmerman looked at least 200 in prior photos, at First Appearance, muscular, a bit thinner. Did the Sanford Police even take his weight at the time of the killing, no BAC or drug tests that I know of.

Logic and reasoning sometimes gets in the way of political party affiliation.

Zimmerman looked at least 200 in prior photos, at First Appearance, muscular, a bit thinner. Did the Sanford Police even take his weight at the time of the killing, no BAC or drug tests that I know of.
Nope. The *only* one whose weight was NOT listed on that police report was Zimmermans.

Every witness had their weight listed, the victim, listed, but George? Nope.

The chubby Zimmerman picture is as old as the innocent Trayvon picture. At 170, Zimmerman outweighed Martin by ten pounds. Of course he was considerably shorter than Martin so 170 pounds on him looked different than 170 pounds on someone 6'3" like Martin.

25 lb minimum. It was likely more than that and Zimmerman's height was is 5'10" per police records.

No dishonesty, there is video tape of the witness assigning her lables to the two combatants, there was the "larger man" and "the boy". The larger man we know is Zimmerman because he got up after the gunshot. "The boy" remained on the ground.

Accused Shooter George Zimmerman Pleads Not Guilty - KGMI-AM

>>>>

Yes, because the definition of "larger" is "one who gets up".

You guys are fucking nuts.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

The chubby Zimmerman picture is as old as the innocent Trayvon picture. At 170, Zimmerman outweighed Martin by ten pounds. Of course he was considerably shorter than Martin so 170 pounds on him looked different than 170 pounds on someone 6'3" like Martin.
Zimm was about 190 - 200 at the time of the incident.

He's lost weight. His lawyers even said he wasn't eating.

Poor fellow couldn't even go to the 7-11 to buy a burrito and Skittles.

He's freaking 185 pounds as of today.

He hasn't gained weight since Feb 26, doof.

Forum List

Back