Free George Zimmerman

Take a "mass", as in bio-mass an indicator of organic material, (or whatever word you would like to use to compare objects of equivalent density) of jelly beans.

In one pile, deposit a "mass" of jelly beans equivalent to 160 lbs. In another pile, deposit a "mass" of jelly beans equivalent to 185 lbs. Wanna guess which pile of jelly beans will be "larger".

>>>>

Ok, so stand a 6'3" person of 160 lbs, in baggy jeans and a hoodie, next to a 5'9 person of 180 lbs...and see which one is indicated by most people as "larger".

As I said, the definition of "larger" is not mass, as you presented.

You are a dishonest fuck, in other words.

Why would I need to do that?

The description isn't mine it the one decided on by the witness. Now take those two individuals at night, in the rain, with little like except from windows, have them rolling around on the grass and tell me which one is a few inches taller and which one is "larger".

Few people will be able to tell a height difference while two guys are rolling around on the ground (at night, in the rain, little light), but most people will be able to identify the one that ways from 25-45 lbs more as the "larger" one.

>>>>

I would say if the taller guy is on top, that guy would appear "larger".

25 lbs isn't much when you're talking about such disparate heights.

Ok, so stand a 6'3" person of 160 lbs, in baggy jeans and a hoodie, next to a 5'9 person of 180 lbs...and see which one is indicated by most people as "larger".

The description isn't mine it the one decided on by the witness. Now take those two individuals at night, in the rain, with little like except from windows, have them rolling around on the grass and tell me which one is a few inches taller and which one is "larger".

Few people will be able to tell a height difference while two guys are rolling around on the ground (at night, in the rain, little light), but most people will be able to identify the one that ways from 25-45 lbs more as the "larger" one.

>>>>

Yet in this case, your opinion (and my opinion) doesn't matter. The labels "larger man" and "the boy" were assigned by the witness who after the shot saw the "larger man" rise and walk into the light and we know this is Zimmerman (who outweighed Martin by 25-45 lbs) since Martin was on the ground and (to my knowledge) hasn't stood up since.

>>>>>

Gosh, I don't see anything about MASS here, retard:

" exceeding most other things of like kind especially in quantity or size"

Large - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Do I need to look up size for you???

Take a "mass", as in bio-mass an indicator of organic material, (or whatever word you would like to use to compare objects of equivalent density) of jelly beans.

In one pile, deposit a "mass" of jelly beans equivalent to 160 lbs. In another pile, deposit a "mass" of jelly beans equivalent to 185 lbs. Wanna guess which pile of jelly beans will be "larger".

>>>>

Father forgive her, for she has sinned. It has been I wanna say 15 minutes since last time. :razz:

>>>>

He's listed on the police report as 6'0". So what makes him the larger of the two as they're fighting in the dark and in the rain?

>

His weight, as has been previously mentioned was established at 185 during booking and his own lawyer said he'd lost weight while in hiding.

What establishes him as the "larger" is the term used by a witness who observed the shooting when the two individuals were on the ground so she could not see who was taller, only who was more heavily built (stockier). In her mind then there was "larger" (stockier) man who stood up after the gunshot and walked into the light where she could see him better and the "the boy" who remained on the ground dead.

>>>>

No the definition of larger would be the one carrying more mass, or do you think someone carrying a mass of 185 weighs less then someone with a mass of 160?

And you think I'm nuts. :lol::lol:

>>>>

Gosh, I don't see anything about MASS here, retard:

" exceeding most other things of like kind especially in quantity or size"

Large - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Do I need to look up size for you???

>>>>

That would amount to a hill of beans.

>

His weight, as has been previously mentioned was established at 185 during booking and his own lawyer said he'd lost weight while in hiding.

What establishes him as the "larger" is the term used by a witness who observed the shooting when the two individuals were on the ground so she could not see who was taller, only who was more heavily built (stockier). In her mind then there was "larger" (stockier) man who stood up after the gunshot and walked into the light where she could see him better and the "the boy" who remained on the ground dead.

>>>>
Yes GIRTH. Heavier, as opposed to the slim teenager.

What makes Zimmerman, at 5'9" and no established weight, the larger?
Don't know. Maybe he appeared larger to the witness.

What difference does it make?

The difference that it makes is it appears that she doesn't like the idea that a witness observed Zimmerman on top at the time of the shooting and so wishes to deflect away from that by trying to focus on the description the witness established in her mind to distinguish the two individuals.

Deflection is an established tactic when trying to stay away from information that conflicts when an individuals mind is trying to force events into a preconceived viewpoint.

>>>>

Last edited:

>>>>

A shorter, heavier person will always appear larger than a taller, lighter person.

Always?

Except, of course, when they DON'T.

Please provide the scientific data that proves that short men always look larger than tall men.

Always?

Please provide the scientific data that proves that short men always look larger than tall men.

How about I don't, but say I do? I mean since you're making this a schoolyard quarrel instead of a "hmm, lemme use my head and reason" discussion.

I am 6' and 200 lbs. If I was to go to say...225 lbs, then I would appear larger/bigger than my former 200 lb frame. Understand that's at the same height. If I suddenly shrank 3 - 5 inches while gaining the 25 lbs, then I would look considerably larger than my former self. But I'm no scientist so you can dismiss this as well.

Girth was seen as opposed to HEIGHT comparisons as Martin was PRONE.

NeighborhoodWatch160450--300x300.jpg

That broken nose sure healed beautifully, didn't it?

The above is from a NY Post article that says Zimm is afraid for his life in jail.

Trayvon Martin shooter afraid of being killed in jail - NYPOST.com

Always?

How about I don't, but say I do? I mean since you're making this a schoolyard quarrel instead of a "hmm, lemme use my head and reason" discussion.

I am 6' and 200 lbs. If I was to go to say...225 lbs, then I would appear larger/bigger than my former 200 lb frame. Understand that's at the same height. If I suddenly shrank 3 - 5 inches while gaining the 25 lbs, then I would look considerably larger than my former self. But I'm no scientist so you can dismiss this as well.

Yes, because it's just silly to ask for supporting evidence when someone says "short men of +25 lbs are ALWAYS perceived as larger than tall slender men".

Stupid comment.

Forum List

Back