Free George Zimmerman

Logic and reasoning sometimes gets in the way of political party affiliation.

Zimmerman looked at least 200 in prior photos, at First Appearance, muscular, a bit thinner. Did the Sanford Police even take his weight at the time of the killing, no BAC or drug tests that I know of.
Nope. The *only* one whose weight was NOT listed on that police report was Zimmermans.

Every witness had their weight listed, the victim, listed, but George? Nope.

ANOTHER omission.

The chubby Zimmerman picture is as old as the innocent Trayvon picture. At 170, Zimmerman outweighed Martin by ten pounds. Of course he was considerably shorter than Martin so 170 pounds on him looked different than 170 pounds on someone 6'3" like Martin.

Where do you get 170lbs from?

The chubby Zimmerman picture is as old as the innocent Trayvon picture. At 170, Zimmerman outweighed Martin by ten pounds. Of course he was considerably shorter than Martin so 170 pounds on him looked different than 170 pounds on someone 6'3" like Martin.

The "Chubby" Zimmerman picture was a dishonest use of his image IMHO. That picture was from 2005 and my understanding is he was in the 250 lb range. But it gave a very negative impression to viewers.

Zimmerman's weight at booking was 185 and the lawyer said he'd lost weight. The police report from that night listed Martin at 160 (and his father said he actually weighted 140-150, so we'll go with 160). So the minimum difference is 25 lbs not 10.

>>>>

25 lb difference between two men (maybe), when one is 6 inches taller..pfft. You're being dishonest.

25 lb minimum. It was likely more than that and Zimmerman's height was is 5'10" per police records.

No dishonesty, there is video tape of the witness assigning her lables to the two combatants, there was the "larger man" and "the boy". The larger man we know is Zimmerman because he got up after the gunshot. "The boy" remained on the ground.

Accused Shooter George Zimmerman Pleads Not Guilty - KGMI-AM

>>>>

Yes, because the definition of "larger" is "one who gets up".

You guys are fucking nuts.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

No the definition of larger would be the one carrying more mass, or do you think someone carrying a mass of 185 weighs less then someone with a mass of 160?

And you think I'm nuts. :lol::lol:

>>>>

Zimmerman looked at least 200 in prior photos, at First Appearance, muscular, a bit thinner. Did the Sanford Police even take his weight at the time of the killing, no BAC or drug tests that I know of.

What you don't know could fill a book, peachness.

The "Chubby" Zimmerman picture was a dishonest use of his image IMHO. That picture was from 2005 and my understanding is he was in the 250 lb range. But it gave a very negative impression to viewers.

Zimmerman's weight at booking was 185 and the lawyer said he'd lost weight. The police report from that night listed Martin at 160 (and his father said he actually weighted 140-150, so we'll go with 160). So the minimum difference is 25 lbs not 10.

>>>>
Well, to be fair, the picture was the only one used at first because it was the only one that was publicly available.

The family should have supplied that spit shiny clean image of Zimm earlier.
It would have helped.

I do think they over-ramped it, but you know media.

25 lb minimum. It was likely more than that and Zimmerman's height was is 5'10" per police records.

No dishonesty, there is video tape of the witness assigning her lables to the two combatants, there was the "larger man" and "the boy". The larger man we know is Zimmerman because he got up after the gunshot. "The boy" remained on the ground.

Accused Shooter George Zimmerman Pleads Not Guilty - KGMI-AM

>>>>

No the definition of larger would be the one carrying more mass, or do you think someone carrying a mass of 185 weighs less then someone with a mass of 160?

>>>>

Gosh, I don't see anything about MASS here, retard:

" exceeding most other things of like kind especially in quantity or size"

Large - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Do I need to look up size for you???

>>>>

No, the autopsy will reveal the victim's weight. I still wonder why no request for a BAC test on the shooter..........................................

I hope one day you find a way to come to terms with your self-loathing.

Anyone that has read your posts for a while can easily detect where your issues lie.

Please feel free to forward a copy of your thesis on ME to...................................:cuckoo:

>>>>

Take a "mass", as in bio-mass an indicator of organic material, (or whatever word you would like to use to compare objects of equivalent density) of jelly beans.

In one pile, deposit a "mass" of jelly beans equivalent to 160 lbs. In another pile, deposit a "mass" of jelly beans equivalent to 185 lbs. Wanna guess which pile of jelly beans will be "larger".

>>>>

I hope one day you find a way to come to terms with your self-loathing.

Anyone that has read your posts for a while can easily detect where your issues lie.

Some people feel the need to deflect into name calling and minutia when fundamentally they have been made to look silly.

>>>>

Now you see koshergirl, that post of mine was deserving of a neg from you. Unlike all the other ones where you lash out at me for posting a link, or bringing to the debate a completely benign, emotion-free or personalized comment. Hell, you've negged me for just saying huh?

Congrates. :clap2: You're well on your way to making it out of that swirling brown porcelain bowl of self hatred that consumes your every waking minute.

With hopes, you'll rise from brown murk and learn one day, one fine sunshiny day, to truly love yourself.

Last edited:

>>>>

Take a "mass", as in bio-mass an indicator of organic material, (or whatever word you would like to use to compare objects of equivalent density) of jelly beans.

In one pile, deposit a "mass" of jelly beans equivalent to 160 lbs. In another pile, deposit a "mass" of jelly beans equivalent to 185 lbs. Wanna guess which pile of jelly beans will be "larger".

>>>>

Ok, so stand a 6'3" person of 160 lbs, in baggy jeans and a hoodie, next to a 5'9 person of 180 lbs...and see which one is indicated by most people as "larger".

As I said, the definition of "larger" is not mass, as you presented.

You are a dishonest fuck, in other words.

>

Life can always be improved, sometime you just have to choose to be happy. Then you don't feel the need to strike out and try to hurt other people.

Just say'n.

Kind of reminds me of the star fish story for those that know it.

>>>>

>>>>

Ok, so stand a 6'3" person of 160 lbs, in baggy jeans and a hoodie, next to a 5'9 person of 180 lbs...and see which one is indicated by most people as "larger".

As I said, the definition of "larger" is not mass, as you presented.

You are a dishonest fuck, in other words.

Why would I need to do that?

The description isn't mine it the one decided on by the witness. Now take those two individuals at night, in the rain, with little like except from windows, have them rolling around on the grass and tell me which one is a few inches taller and which one is "larger".

Few people will be able to tell a height difference while two guys are rolling around on the ground (at night, in the rain, little light), but most people will be able to identify the one that ways from 25-45 lbs more as the "larger" one.

>>>>

Forum List

Back