Free George Zimmerman

What makes Zimmerman, at 5'9" and no established weight, the larger?
Don't know. Maybe he appeared larger to the witness.

What difference does it make?

The difference that it makes is it appears that she doesn't like the idea that a witness observed Zimmerman on top at the time of the shooting and so wishes to deflect away from that by trying to focus on the description the witness established in her mind to distinguish the two individuals.

Deflection is an established tactic when trying to stay away from information that conflicts when an individuals mind is trying to force events into a preconceived viewpoint.

>>>>
Zimmerman has bigger problems to worry about. Most notably, where that same witness said they fighting. Two differnent witnesses said they were fighting on the grass, not on or by the concrete walkway. One of the witnesses, who saw the shooting, estimated they were about 4 feet away from the concrete. Trayvon's body was found at least 4 feet away from the concrete.

Now Zimmerman will need to explain how his head was being smashed in on the concrete.

Don't know. Maybe he appeared larger to the witness.

What difference does it make?

The difference that it makes is it appears that she doesn't like the idea that a witness observed Zimmerman on top at the time of the shooting and so wishes to deflect away from that by trying to focus on the description the witness established in her mind to distinguish the two individuals.

Deflection is an established tactic when trying to stay away from information that conflicts when an individuals mind is trying to force events into a preconceived viewpoint.

>>>>
Zimmerman has bigger problems to worry about. Most notably, where that same witness said they fighting. Two differnent witnesses said they were fighting on the grass, not on or by the concrete walkway. One of the witnesses, who saw the shooting, estimated they were about 4 feet away from the concrete. Trayvon's body was found at least 4 feet away from the concrete.

Now Zimmerman will need to explain how his head was being smashed in on the concrete.

Yeah because it's a physical impossibility for a 6 foot guy to move 4 feet in the course of a fight.

Racist! How dare you say he only weighed 170 when Peach is CERTAIN he's much fatter!

:lol: He weighed 185 at booking, his attorney says he lost weight. Nobody bothered to weigh him at the scene or the evidence has not been released kg.

Always?

Except, of course, when they DON'T.

Please provide the scientific data that proves that short men always look larger than tall men.

How about I don't, but say I do? I mean since you're making this a schoolyard quarrel instead of a "hmm, lemme use my head and reason" discussion.

I am 6' and 200 lbs. If I was to go to say...225 lbs, then I would appear larger/bigger than my former 200 lb frame. Understand that's at the same height. If I suddenly shrank 3 - 5 inches while gaining the 25 lbs, then I would look considerably larger than my former self. But I'm no scientist so you can dismiss this as well.

Yes, because it's just silly to ask for supporting evidence when someone says "short men of +25 lbs are ALWAYS perceived as larger than tall slender men".

Stupid comment.
+40 pounds, chickie.

No, I haven't lost anything. I like watching you guys dig deeper and deeper into the fantasy that you've created, though.

Always?

Except, of course, when they DON'T.

Please provide the scientific data that proves that short men always look larger than tall men.

How about I don't, but say I do? I mean since you're making this a schoolyard quarrel instead of a "hmm, lemme use my head and reason" discussion.

I am 6' and 200 lbs. If I was to go to say...225 lbs, then I would appear larger/bigger than my former 200 lb frame. Understand that's at the same height. If I suddenly shrank 3 - 5 inches while gaining the 25 lbs, then I would look considerably larger than my former self. But I'm no scientist so you can dismiss this as well.

Yes, because it's just silly to ask for supporting evidence when someone says "short men of +25 lbs are ALWAYS perceived as larger than tall slender men".

Stupid comment.
What difference does it make which one was larger? The witness identified both the person on top and the shooter as one in the same.

>>>>

Yeah because it's a physical impossibility for a 6 foot guy to move 4 feet in the course of a fight.
That's not the point ... According to the witness, they were 4 feet away from the concrete and on the grass when Zimmerman shot Trayvon ...

So why did Zimmerman shoot Trayvon again ... ???

That's not the point ... According to the witness, they were 4 feet away from the concrete and on the grass when Zimmerman shot Trayvon ...

If you hold on to your panties until after the trial, I think we all will find out.

If you hold on to your panties until after the trial, I think we all will find out.
I don't wear panties and why wait?

Wait because you don't have, and won't have, access to the evidence until the trial.

Wait because you don't have, and won't have, access to the evidence until the trial.
This is the court of public opinion, not the criminal court in Seminole County.

In this court, it's perfectly acceptable to contemplate the issues based on the evidence currently at hand.

Based on the evidence currently in hand, George Zimmerman was on top of Trayvon when he fired his gun and both were completely on the grass.

Do you want to answer or do you want to keep avoiding answering.

The court of public opinion isn't a court at all.

It's just a bunch of voyeurs trying to stir up shit.

I didn't answer the stupid question because I don't know.

You don't, either.

I didn't answer the stupid question because I don't know.

You don't, either.
Certainly you know the reason George Zimmerman gave to the police, don't you?

Are you being intentionally coy?

And your evidence isn't evidence.

It's just rumor and supposition.
Stop kidding yourself ... it's far more significant than that.

It's a precious eye witness account. One I expect who will testify under oath to what she witnessed.

And what she witnessed was that neither Trayvon nor Zimmerman were on the concrete. In fact, if I'm not mistaken, there isn't a single witness who said they saw them fighting on the concrete walkway.

So what was George Zimmerman's reason for shooting Trayvon again ... ???

Oh, that's right ... you don't want to answer that one.

:tongue::tongue::tongue:

Forum List

Back