Free George Zimmerman

Sure you do. Then you neg rep, and sulk. It's predictable.

i found out her old handle, which explains a lot. Think Teapartysamurai but more unhinged.

But you are right, neg then sulk and think she is winning. Now that i know who she is, it makes it easier to just ignore her.

Well, since she didn't quote who she was talking to, but she DID neg rep me, I have to assume she's the center of her universe. The song was aimed at Lockejaw.

I'm participating in the mock jury on the case here and we agreed to not discuss the details of this case until the trial starts and only what is presented during that day of the trial and prior to. I wasn't "melting down", you dumb truck.

The only reason I notice you is because you recently embarked on a campaign to neg rep me daily, for no other reason than to affect my rep count.

Which is of course abuse of the rep system. I didn't snitch you out, but now I notice you and your lackluster posts a lot more often.

apparently its not, per a mod telling me it isnt.

Apparently you're a liar.

"Abuse of the system (repeated neg repping of the same person without cause or positive rep "trading" among users) will not be tolerated. "

http://www.usmessageboard.com/announcements-and-feedback/47455-usmb-rules-and-regulations.html

And again and obviously - I had cause.

Now, Warrior would be in violation. He neg reps me for breathing, so if I chose to report, I would definitely have a case.

No, you didn't have cause, but I didn't report you so you don't need to bother lying.

i found out her old handle, which explains a lot. Think Teapartysamurai but more unhinged.

But you are right, neg then sulk and think she is winning. Now that i know who she is, it makes it easier to just ignore her.

Well, since she didn't quote who she was talking to, but she DID neg rep me, I have to assume she's the center of her universe. The song was aimed at Lockejaw.

I'm participating in the mock jury on the case here and we agreed to not discuss the details of this case until the trial starts and only what is presented during that day of the trial and prior to. I wasn't "melting down", you dumb truck.

/snortle

//gales of laughter

"Truck?!"

///can't talk

Zomg, you made my day. :D

apparently its not, per a mod telling me it isnt.

Apparently you're a liar.

"Abuse of the system (repeated neg repping of the same person without cause or positive rep "trading" among users) will not be tolerated. "

http://www.usmessageboard.com/announcements-and-feedback/47455-usmb-rules-and-regulations.html

um I had a mod tell me directly its not abuse, and IF it was abuse you would have been sanctioned a long time ago, because you have done this very thing. Hell i get one from you just about daily.

Oh, well then I guess the posted rules are wrong.

I imagine you got it wrong, as you've gotten everything wrong since your birth, but go ahead and keep abusing the rep system and see what happens.

PS..I rep you for cause, and I have cause every day to neg you, loser. You're a liar, and stupid besides. When I run across a post that reflects that (as all your posts do) I neg it.

/snortle

//gales of laughter

"Truck?!"

///can't talk

It's gambling speak.. Anyway glad I made your day. Maybe you'll quit whining about getting neg'd? Btw, I've never neg'd anyone since I got here, so don't blame me.

How does it make a "joke"? That it does not. But it does mock those running around equating hoodies with baddies. Don't like it? Tuff.

You are a joke by this incident, and you will continue to be outed.

That was one individual. Over react much?
The picture is a mockery no matter how jackass starkleymad tries to defend it.
It has nothing to do with making Geraldo and the handful of people who equate hoodies with trouble makers. It's mocking Trayvon Martin's death.. "I can haz justice"? Wtf would that have to do with the hoodie haters? Maybe jackass starkravingmad just doesn't get why that avatar was made, I know he didn't make it. He just found it through google and slapped it up there w/o thinking it through. And this Betty Boop character can take a flying fuck... Jackass Starkravingmad can handle his own battles.

Geraldo has never been known for being a smart man.

The hoodie had nothing to do with this case at all. The one thing everyone agrees on is that it was raining. Not having a hood up would be unsual. In this case the hoodie means the same thing as carrying an umbrella. It was a descriptive term that didn't go beyond that.

/snortle

//gales of laughter

"Truck?!"

///can't talk

It's gambling speak.. Anyway glad I made your day. Maybe you'll quit whining about getting neg'd? Btw, I've never neg'd anyone since I got here, so don't blame me.

Willful ignorance much? KG was the topic of discussion, and mentioning it in passing is not 'whining.'

I know. It's fucked up to be able to read the forum rules, asshat.

sigh...http://www.usmessageboard.com/announcements-and-feedback/218177-rules-clarifications.html

Five:
If you constantly attack another poster or an opposing side then you should be prepared to be neg repped, a lot and it is NOT considered abuse of the rep system. If, however you post a simple, “how are you, isn't it a nice day” type of post and someone neg reps it that IS abuse of the system and if it is reported we will do as the rules state.

now fuck off you stupid fuck.

Moron, you stated that it wasn't abuse of the rep system to systematically neg rep someone for no reason. Plus you lied and said a mod told you it was A-Ok.

So fuck off, yourself, loon.

Kosher: ""Abuse of the system (repeated neg repping of the same person without cause or positive rep "trading" among users) will not be tolerated. "

USMB Rules & Regulations

Asshat: "um I had a mod tell me directly its not abuse, and IF it was abuse you would have been sanctioned a long time ago, because you have done this very thing. Hell i get one from you just about daily."

Retard.

Watch the video's, not all the witnesses are saying Martin was on top.

Epic Fail!

Those 2 women only saw after the shooting. It was likely Zimmerman checking Martins pulse.

5:12 REPORTER: Where were you looking at the moment the gun fired?

5:15 WITNESS: I was looking at the two men on the ground and I heard the gun shot.

5:22 REPORTER: Could you tell who was on the top and who was on the bottom?

5:26 WITNESS: I know it was very dark, but I would really have to say I thought it was the larger person that was on top.

5:32 REPORTER: And when the gun fire went off, what happened to the larger man who you think might have been on the top? What happened at that moment?

5:40 WITNESS: Well I would just say a couple seconds later that larger man was walking closer to where I could see him.

5:46 REPORTER: Before those couple of seconds at the moment the gun shot went off, what happened with the larger man?

5:52 WITNESS: Well obviously the other man, the boy was dead and the other person got up and was walking way from the body.​

"Larger Man" = Zimmerman, since he's the one that got up.

"The Boy" = Martin, the one remaining on the ground

So how is that an epic fail when the witness says they were looking at the scene at the time of the shot?

>>>>>

Forum List

Back