Free speech is back

So why are Twitter users so up in arms about it?
Musk is a Libertarian which is why the left is so upset.

Actually, I'd be more concerned about ANY rich person controlling it, left or right.

The problem with Twitter and Facebook is that you can post any disinformation on it you want, and you usually don't get checked on it. Why do you think the Russians spend so much time spreading disinformation?

How many Russian trolls do we have on USMB?

Translation:

Now Trump and other idiot Trumpers can tell any lie they want.
Who wants accountability when you can just lie.
Lies are the backbone of the GOP. The GOP needs the lies.

Can you trash even admit Trump lost the election, after the big AZ audit fail and all the losses in court??

STFU Canke.r
You wouldnt know free speech if you sucked it off.

1650933079608.png

Free speech for whom?

I'm a furry and on some sites i have to censor myself because of some people who will ban just for furry content.

Also video in question:

Last edited:
Actually, I'd be more concerned about ANY rich person controlling it, left or right.

The problem with Twitter and Facebook is that you can post any disinformation on it you want, and you usually don't get checked on it. Why do you think the Russians spend so much time spreading disinformation?

Plenty. I have been taking regular assholes off ignore, to make room for them, as I like to keep the number of jerks, I just won't tolerate down to 10 or less, but find myself taking homegrown American assholes off to load with Russian trolls and supporters from other totalitarian countries. To an extent, I can understand the board tolerating, to an extent, but it doesn't mean I have to.

Free speech for whom?

I'm a furry and on some sites i have to censor myself because of some people who will ban just for furry content.

Also video in question:

Oh fur fucks sake.
No one cares about your weird infatuations....
In fact we care so little we dont care to hear about em.

Are you fucking kidding me?
The rich left controls a shit load of media.

Oh fur fucks sake.
No one cares about your weird infatuations....
In fact we care so little we dont care to hear about em.

Well here is the problem, when people talk about freedom of speech.

It shouldn't apply to only Conservatives,but also to disfranchised minorities of a group or thing.

You can't say equal rights for some, while others don't have the same equal rights.

I think you are lost.

Furry hating sites like 4chan and Encyclopedia Dramatica are that way >>>>>

You dont have any right to tell me that I should have to accept your views.
I hate to tell you but thats not how it works.
You can proclaim your love of furries that doesnt mean I cant ridicule you for your beliefs.
I think you people are fruit cakes and you cant shut me up just because you dont like my opinions.

The truth is, he put another, probably the last nail in the coffin of Trump's "truth social' offering's ass. But that is OK. Donny used other people's money, undoubtedly skimming his cut, already.
Only a matter of time before Trump walks away leaving everone else holdiing the bag, including that idiot Nunes who Trump will use as the fall guy.

Some people will never learn with that craven lowlife Trump.

FREE SPEECH IS BACK. Elon Musk bought Twitter, the Democratic engine that banned Trump and banned news about BIDEN CRIME FAMILY. While Democrats fight the truth, hate the truth, sabotage the truth (yes, Joe Biden worked a deal in China for son Hunter to get a BILLION DOLLARS for his company), THE TRUTH WILL COME OUT.

The people who supported Trump are concerned about the truth? I think not.

Translation:

Now Trump and other idiot Trumpers can tell any lie they want.
Who wants accountability when you can just lie.
Lies are the backbone of the GOP. The GOP needs the lies.

Can you trash even admit Trump lost the election, after the big AZ audit fail and all the losses in court??
Why should the left be the only ones allowed to tell any lie they want??

Not as deep as yours after Biden beat Trump's ass. You've been crying over it for over a year.

Think you'll ever get over what happened to the love of your life?

LOL..that you believe the demented retard got 81 million votes without campaigning tells me all I need to know about your retarded ass.
Have fun during the midterms sparky.

• Love
Reactions: Ava
You dont have any right to tell me that I should have to accept your views.
I hate to tell you but thats not how it works.
You can proclaim your love of furries that doesnt mean I cant ridicule you for your beliefs.
I think you people are fruit cakes and you cant shut me up just because you dont like my opinions.

People who have done research found furry is just a innocent hobby, like any other hobby.

FREE SPEECH IS BACK. Elon Musk bought Twitter, the Democratic engine that banned Trump and banned news about BIDEN CRIME FAMILY. While Democrats fight the truth, hate the truth, sabotage the truth (yes, Joe Biden worked a deal in China for son Hunter to get a BILLION DOLLARS for his company), THE TRUTH WILL COME OUT.
musk-740x741.jpg

Forum List

Back