Freedom Caucus says "fuck Trumpcare"

They would like to have our doctors, but NEVER our system of delivering health care

Well I'd like to have Rolls Royces for the price of Volkswagens. I'd like to have steak for the price of hamburger. I'd like to get a paycheck but never have to work. I'd like to own a home but have the benefits of renting.

Our system enables us to have our doctors. It all works together.

Obamacare did not fix the delivery of health care. It made it worse.

Health care is just fine in those countries as you well know. So health care for you is about $$$ and not people, OK.

Then why are their wealthy people coming HERE?
Are they? How many are going elsewhere in the world for lower cost surgery, etc?

Let's hear for Boss in Flight

bazooka.gif

Health care is just fine in those countries as you well know. So health care for you is about $$$ and not people, OK.

Then why are their wealthy people coming HERE?
We have the finest doctors and hospitals in the world, along with a terrible health care delivery system. We need a single payer system like almost every developed country has

I don't even know why Ryan and Dump are engaging in these shenanigans since Trumpcare will never pass the Senate.

Just repeal the ACA, replace it with nothing, and take your massive thumping in 2018 and 2020. If you believe it will help the country, you should have the balls to do it instead of playing political games.

Tell us again how the ACA passed.

I don't even know why Ryan and Dump are engaging in these shenanigans since Trumpcare will never pass the Senate.

Just repeal the ACA, replace it with nothing, and take your massive thumping in 2018 and 2020. If you believe it will help the country, you should have the balls to do it instead of playing political games.

Didn't it pass with a majority vote from congress, as all legislation does?

This is great news for the American people. (1) the FC continues to weaken Comrade's presidency; (2) the GOP now recognizes its failure or success on national health care is going to have great impact on next year's elections.

House Freedom Caucus chairman says “no deal” reached on health bill after meeting with Trump, putting vote in doubt

Is this praise I hear from Comrade JakeFakey? Praise for the "alt-right" wing of the Republican party that he rags on daily in his snowflake screeds?

No. Do you history and current events much?

By Democrats putting country before politics

No. Do you history and current events much?
Is there a different way to pass legislation. If you know something just say it

Immaterial.

This is great news for the American people. (1) the FC continues to weaken Comrade's presidency; (2) the GOP now recognizes its failure or success on national health care is going to have great impact on next year's elections.

House Freedom Caucus chairman says “no deal” reached on health bill after meeting with Trump, putting vote in doubt

Is this praise I hear from Comrade JakeFakey? Praise for the "alt-right" wing of the Republican party that he rags on daily in his snowflake screeds?
Ah, Mr. Poor SnowFlake
Minon-Copy.png

is having problems that Comrade Trump continues to fail.

Ah, Mr. Poor SnowFlake is having problems that Comrade Trump continues to fail.
This is what you get from having a beginner in office, a boy trying to do a mans job, but failing miserably

Don't getting your panties too wet just yet, you leftist scum. We oppose the Ryan proposal because it does not go far enough. Passing RINO Care would be a win for Obama.

Stock Market will react today to all the discussions on Trumpcare.

If the bill passes today before close of market, a short term rally will happen.

If the bill is defeated today before close of market or even after it, a major sell off will occur tomorrow.

Otherwise if nothing happens today before market close, investors will probably stand pat tomorrow.

I sold every share of stock I own 6 weeks after the election. I am waiting for the the Trump stock meltdown, and will buy back in after about a 15%-20% correction. however, the vote will not come until after the market closes. But, you will be able to see which way the wind blows by checking the Asia market this evening.

Don't getting your panties too wet just yet, you leftist scum. We oppose the Ryan proposal because it does not go far enough. Passing RINO Care would be a win for Obama.
Looks like which ever way you choose the republican party is in a lose, lose situation, and it couldnt happen to a better bunch of guys

Looks like which ever way you choose the republican party is in a lose, lose situation, and it couldnt happen to a better bunch of guys
Yeah, you are a little too dense to appreciate what is happening, Funklestein.

Wow, I never saw that coming. I thought Trump said he'd get everyone in a room, and nobody gets out till a bipartisan compromise. Where'd that guy Go? roflmao

Forum List

Back