Freedom is Evil.

Man of Ethics

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2021
I am not joking. Archaic Racism, anti-Semitism, Islamophobia, profanity, insults, etc.

BUT, looking at Twitter, Facebook, Reddit. Lack of Freedom is a much greater evil. Anyone disagreeing with Progressives is likely to be banned there.

1628886932748.png

*****SMILE*****

:)

I'm not seeing that, freedom isn't evil but it does require taking responsibility for your words and deeds. What's evil about having choices?
The fact that some people will make unethical choices.

But still, Freedom is the Lesser Evil.

The fact that some people will make unethical choices.

But still, Freedom is the Lesser Evil.

To say that freedom is evil or the lesser evil is to abdicate the responsibility for your actions. "I did something bad but it's not my fault because I was allowed to do it." Bullshit, you could have made a better decision, but the fact that you didn't rests with you and not the ability (freedom) to make that choice.

I am not joking. Archaic Racism, anti-Semitism, Islamophobia, profanity, insults, etc.

BUT, looking at Twitter, Facebook, Reddit. Lack of Freedom is a much greater evil. Anyone disagreeing with Progressives is likely to be banned there.
...and that's why you don't support those businesses. Problem solved. Dude...go on GAB...unless it is criminal you can say whatever you want.

Forum List

Back