Freedom of Religious Opinion? Not If You're Phil Robertson

You have still yet to prove there was a "morals clause" in his contract. I don't remember A&E citing that as the reason for his suspension either. Unless you have something proving otherwise.

I've never tried to prove that. You and your posse of braindeads like Katzndogz and Kosh keep insisting this:

He can't be punished like an actor would be punished

Yes, he can. Just because he's playing himself (at least sort of) doesn't make him a non-performer/actor/artist.

Stop making me repeat stuff.

Simple logic as I have stated elsewhere:

1525171_277748432375157_775582458_n.jpg

Well, that makes it all better, then. :cuckoo:

Jon Gosselin Violates Morals Clause, Moves On with Reality Show

The above was already posted.

Now either shut up or say something else stupid.

You have still yet to prove there was a "morals clause" in his contract. I don't remember A&E citing that as the reason for his suspension either. Unless you have something proving otherwise.

I've never tried to prove that. You and your posse of braindeads like Katzndogz and Kosh keep insisting this:

Yes, he can. Just because he's playing himself (at least sort of) doesn't make him a non-performer/actor/artist.

No he can't be punished. They can treat him the same way but it doesn't punish him because he doesn't care. It doesn't matter whether there is a show or not. Which is why the family was so quick to pull out. It doesn't matter to any of them.

At this point, there is probably nothing A&E could do to rescue the relationship. The Robertsons might just have had it with the network.

Simple logic as I have stated elsewhere:

1525171_277748432375157_775582458_n.jpg

Well, that makes it all better, then. :cuckoo:

You'll live.

No he can't be punished. They can treat him the same way but it doesn't punish him because he doesn't care. It doesn't matter whether there is a show or not. Which is why the family was so quick to pull out. It doesn't matter to any of them.

Yeah, well, he might start caring when he loses his sponsors, like this one:

Cracker Barrel pulls 'Duck Dynasty' merchandise | Fox News

At this point, there is probably nothing A&E could do to rescue the relationship. The Robertsons might just have had it with the network.

I hope they leave...A&E allowed Glaad to put this family through hell over an interview from some magazine..

I doubt he would care about that either. As it would be I was just watching TV and caught a statement from Cracker Barrel that some select items had been removed but DD merchandise is still displayed and available.

It's not like the family needs the money from the bobble heads.

I hope they leave...A&E allowed Glaad to put this family through hell over an interview from some magazine..

call me cynical, but it might have been all constructed from the very beginning - by the family and A&E

I hope they leave too. A & E watchers deserve better programing.

well, you are god and judge and jury of all things and what people "deserve" to watch I see

must be that liberal thing

Last edited:

I doubt he would care about that either. As it would be I was just watching TV and caught a statement from Cracker Barrel that some select items had been removed but DD merchandise is still displayed and available.

It's not like the family needs the money from the bobble heads.
Indeed. Matter of principle(s), and standing tall to defend them.

I hope they leave too. A & E watchers deserve better programing.
Sure just force them right out the door and left to the brand of tolerance YOU seem to exude?

When is GLAAD going to show up in West Monroe to protest at the Duck Commander headquarters. Have a gay pride parade right down main street.

call me cynical, but it might have been all constructed from the very beginning - by the family and A&E
Publicity stunt? Not sure of this. From all accounts? This is a highly rated show. WHY on Earth would they need to do such a thing?

A&E didn't sign up for illusion. They signed up for reality. That's what they got, reality. They didn't sign someone up to play a part but someone who was the part. They knew exactly what they were getting. The network just thought they could exercise more control than they really could.

No doubt the network imagined that if they gave Phil Robertson celebrity he would start acting like a celebrity and consider that celebrity worth protecting. He doesn't. He literally is above anything the gay/ liberal cabal can do to him. Even the race card is useless. Robertson can refuse to play. Pick up all the marbles and go hunting.

You are dead on. Not everyone is corruptible. Many people are, however, naïve about legal things. If this was a contractual issue, he certainly should have had his OWN lawyer going in.

As to the 'race card', as there are more and more poor whites, whites are going to start pushing back. You have seen the blacks on this very forum tell us they are never going to stop pushing. Never mind that they have had race based advantages white people could only dream of for the last half century. Whites will push back.

Forum List

Back