🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

freedom of the press ..

The national "press" has been so distorted by the internet, competition and bare naked advocacy that it doesn't really matter who is in the Briefing Room at this point. They'll be pushing their side regardless, and it will have limited credibility at best.

That said, as usual, Dobbs goes too far. People like him have commandeered the original meaning of fake news - the whacko websites like WND and Alex Jones and Brietbart - and changed the meaning to "stuff I don't like".

What a fuckin' mess. A republic that can't trust its press is in serious trouble.
We can still trust it. The credible press, anyway. There's just a lot more yellow journalism than there was for awhile. InfoWars is just the internet's answer to Weekly World News. I'm surprised they're not running stories on 102 year old woman giving birth to twins, and pics of clouds shaped like God on the front page.
Jesus burrito at the daily mail

Jesus appeared on Mexican woman's homemade corn tortilla | Daily Mail Online

No matter what anyone tries to do Sarah will continue to lie and mislead for the President that is all about lying and misleading.

God bless reporters who are will to stand up to lying political spokespeople and officials.

Even Rev. Graham has slammed the kind of crap Sarah Hucksterberry is shoveling, and he is a trump supporter.
Lol
Says a Clinton supporter
I was not a Clinton supporter but I don't mind being called one.
You use that line so much you are sounding like that dink bat who always says "typical left wing poster". You just don't have enough words you can use and just aren't witty enough to think of something else. You are an annoying little double digit IQ loser.
tenor.gif
You prove my point about you. Know one gets bitch slapped here as mush as you. You invite it with you dopey dunce like postings.
Lol
You are triggered

The national "press" has been so distorted by the internet, competition and bare naked advocacy that it doesn't really matter who is in the Briefing Room at this point. They'll be pushing their side regardless, and it will have limited credibility at best.

That said, as usual, Dobbs goes too far. People like him have commandeered the original meaning of fake news - the whacko websites like WND and Alex Jones and Brietbart - and changed the meaning to "stuff I don't like".

What a fuckin' mess. A republic that can't trust its press is in serious trouble.
CNN is the original fake news...
Lmao! Please list fake news items broadcast by cnn.
24 hours a day all you have to do is turn in

not if your Lou Dobbs and work for Fox -

Fox Host Calls for Revoking White House Press Credentials After ‘Childish Temper Tantrums’ in Briefing Room

after you commit assault and battery .......
Progressives cannot tolerate anyone that disagrees with them
That's funny, since it sounds like the problem here is a conservative snowflake who can't tolerate anyone who disagrees with him.
Na, I’m a libertarian. I don’t try to control anybody… Nobody controls me
You may think so, but not one word in you post is true.

We can still trust it. The credible press, anyway. There's just a lot more yellow journalism than there was for awhile. InfoWars is just the internet's answer to Weekly World News. I'm surprised they're not running stories on 102 year old woman giving birth to twins, and pics of clouds shaped like God on the front page.
Jesus burrito at the daily mail

Jesus appeared on Mexican woman's homemade corn tortilla | Daily Mail Online

she sent it to Sessions and told him it was a sign to split up mexican families -

CNN is the original fake news...
Lmao! Please list fake news items broadcast by cnn.
24 hours a day all you have to do is turn in
Translation:

I don't actually have any evidence.

Fox Host Calls for Revoking White House Press Credentials After ‘Childish Temper Tantrums’ in Briefing Room

I didn't realize White House press credentials were guaranteed in the Constitution.
Could you cut and paste the section that guarantee is in? Thanks!!!

press can say anything they want to regardless where they are sitting - youre welcome

Of course the irony here is that it is the right that cannot tolerate and wants peoples banned from the press room.

But, as long as your savior in the White House does not get any hard questions his way...that is all that matters.

I didn't realize White House press credentials were guaranteed in the Constitution.

press can say anything they want to regardless where they are sitting - youre welcome
Them sure can and suffer the fallout too.

press can say anything they want to regardless where they are sitting

You bet. But no one has to let them into the White House briefing.

Of course the irony here is that it is the right that cannot tolerate and wants peoples banned from the press room.

But, as long as your savior in the White House does not get any hard questions his way...that is all that matters.

Just the whiny twats.

they will after Dobbs shot off his mouth or get the shit sued out of them ..

Reporters are going to sue for being denied credentials? DERP!

“Dobbs played a clip of reporter Brian Karem questioning press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders in the briefing room. Sanders had danced around immigration questions from journalists and refused to acknowledge that it was a Trump administration policy to separate children from parents at the border.” ibid

The very essence of freedom of the press is to question and challenge the government when its being evasive, lying, or factually wrong – where all three apply to Sanders and the Trump ‘administration.’

Angry left wing knuttjob Jim Acosta has a scary obsession with Trump.
CNN is 24/7 fake News. All that they do is attack the Republicans and defend the Democrats.
Americans don't get the straight News, we get the Democrat News.

Reporters are going to sue for being denied credentials? DERP!

that reporter can sue Dobbs DERPBOI.

“Dobbs played a clip of reporter Brian Karem questioning press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders in the briefing room. Sanders had danced around immigration questions from journalists and refused to acknowledge that it was a Trump administration policy to separate children from parents at the border.” ibid

The very essence of freedom of the press is to question and challenge the government when its being evasive, lying, or factually wrong – where all three apply to Sanders and the Trump ‘administration.’
How often did obummer have press conferences again?

The lame Stream media is all about fake news, CNN started it

Forum List

Back