🤑 ⏳ Last chance to grab those Amazon Prime Deals! (Don’t miss out—click here to check them out!) 🛒✨

"Freedom Watch" calls the President a criminal for killing Bin Laden

That's okay. 3000+ of our fellows were killed on the illegal whim of Osama bin Laden.

Even if it is illegal under some interpretation of international law, I applaud the President for his actions against the SOB. I appaud everyone involved as well.

Along a very defined corridor on the border of Afghanistan, this site was well outside that corridor.
I don't think that matters. We either legitimately conduct operations in Pakistan or we don't.

Claiming this is not legit is claiming nothing we do in Pakistan is legit.

You understand nothing of military matters then. We often get permission to fly over certain nations to perform military missions, That doesn't open the door for us to do whatever we want within their borders it gives us LIMITED permissions that our very specifically defined.

Again, Obama CHOSE not to ask nor inform Pakistan of this mission. Based on facts we know, that was a good decision. Even if it was illegal.

Liberal logic is a beautiful thing isn't it?

No, it's about the full-of-shitedness and utter hypocrisy of folks like yourself.

Oh, the irony.

Exactly... bush trampled on the Constitution by not applying habeas corpus to foreign nationals... BAD. Obama, does same, miraculously they now are not entitled to habeas corpus.

Btw... I'm not attacking Obama as I've said all along they weren't entitled to constitutional protections. I'm just pointing your hypocrisy.

The success of this mission doesn't hang on the Habeas Corpus issue or the torture issue. However, I am very impressed that you are trying to make it seem otherwise.

As for that sentiment, I don't agree with Obama's stance on this. I am pragmatic and realize that no President is going to do everything I want them to do. That's the way it works.

That doesn't mean I throw a pissy fit and allow someone even worse (i.e. Sarah Palin) to come into office.

Welcome to politics in America.

Now back on topic.

I stand corrected, My memory failed. See it's easy to admit to an error. You should try it.

That's a pretty big error.

When I am wrong, I admit it. If you care enough, you can dig around and find examples of this. I doubt you do.

No agreeing with you doesn't equate to an error in fact.

Big error, no doubt. One I admit to. Shit happens.

Really? I haven't seen you admit to being in error when you claimed that no one on the left claimed that the COTUS applied to non citizens.

I never claimed that. Go read what I actually wrote.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3608806-post157.html

Why? Because he dared question the legality of the hit? He's not the only one.

It wasn't a "hit" or an execution or an assassination.

Our military is not full of hitmen, executioners, or assassins.

Bin Laden was the ultimate combatant in an asymmetric war. As such, he was killed in his living room in front of his family by covert operations. That doesn't change the fact that he was a combatant.

We tortured people for the information leading to him......
Still tryin' to sell......

....huh???

:rolleyes:

Your time would probably be better-spent sending Sympathy-cards to the....

That's okay. 3000+ of our fellows were killed on the illegal whim of Osama bin Laden.

Even if it is illegal under some interpretation of international law, I applaud the President for his actions against the SOB. I appaud everyone involved as well.
True enough.

I am unconvinced that is was illegal and if it was too bad. The rightwingloons and the Pakistanis can make their case to have Obama imprisoned.

:lol:

Oh, the irony.

Exactly... bush trampled on the Constitution by not applying habeas corpus to foreign nationals... BAD. Obama, does same, miraculously they now are not entitled to habeas corpus.

Btw... I'm not attacking Obama as I've said all along they weren't entitled to constitutional protections. I'm just pointing your hypocrisy.

The success of this mission doesn't hang on the Habeas Corpus issue or the torture issue. However, I am very impressed that you are trying to make it seem otherwise.

As for that sentiment, I don't agree with Obama's stance on this. I am pragmatic and realize that no President is going to do everything I want them to do. That's the way it works.

That doesn't mean I throw a pissy fit and allow someone even worse (i.e. Sarah Palin) to come into office.

Now back on topic.

What the fuck does the ex-Governor of Alaska have to do with Freedom Watch's stance on Obama? Are you high or something?

True enough.

I am unconvinced that is was illegal and if it was too bad. The rightwingloons and the Pakistanis can make their case to have Obama imprisoned.

Another hypocrite... you guys are priceless. God bless you all for the comedic material!

True enough.

Do you even realize that every "rightwinger" in this thread is saying exactly what you just said? Illegal? Tough shit. Good call Mr President.

Damn some people argue just to argue.

Oh, the irony.

Now back on topic.

Once again, habeus corpus has NOTHING to do with torture. It never did.

True enough.

Do you even realize that every "rightwinger" in this thread is saying exactly what you just said? Illegal? Tough shit. Good call Mr President.

Damn some people argue just to argue.

Precisely... I never criticized the Pres on this... I just like to point out how they've now embraced the nature of pragmatism when it comes to protecting this country. Under Bush, they were crying to have these scumbags afforded every constitutional protection under the sun. Now that a (D) is on office, nah, not so much.

Why should he not say that?

Hate free speech?

because he's a hack. and he's a liar because their is nothing illegal about the operation. theoretically, based on our agreements and the vast sum of money we've dumped into pakistan, they should have told us where he was and LET us do it. and napolitano is claiming some sort of legal expertise. he has no right to use that to put forth a FALSE opinion. it is irresponsible.

napolitano, he has the freedom to be as much of an imbecile as he wants to be. and fauxnews should fire him. because that's THEIR right.

and i'm betting if a leftie said what he did, chica, you'd be calling them unamerican idiots who should be publicly humiliated.

Hacks and liars have rights in this country, moron.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPJCPcYCupY]YouTube - WMD LIES - Bush Cheney Rumsfeld - THE ULTIMATE CLIP (Edited)[/ame]​

Now back on topic.

Once again, habeus corpus has NOTHING to do with torture. It never did.

that's probably why he said *or*

:eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back