🤑 ⏳ Last chance to grab those Amazon Prime Deals! (Don’t miss out—click here to check them out!) 🛒✨

"Freedom Watch" calls the President a criminal for killing Bin Laden

The success of this mission doesn't hang on the Habeas Corpus issue or the torture issue. However, I am very impressed that you are trying to make it seem otherwise.

As for that sentiment, I don't agree with Obama's stance on this. I am pragmatic and realize that no President is going to do everything I want them to do. That's the way it works.

That doesn't mean I throw a pissy fit and allow someone even worse (i.e. Sarah Palin) to come into office.

Welcome to politics in America.

Now back on topic.

Once again, habeus corpus has NOTHING to do with torture. It never did.

that's probably why he said *or*

:eusa_shhh:

meh, I wasn't really speaking to him specifically just pointing out that I have seen that error in several threads. People confusingly claiming that habeus corpus protects us from being tortured. That is incorrect.

The success of this mission doesn't hang on the Habeas Corpus issue or the torture issue. However, I am very impressed that you are trying to make it seem otherwise.

As for that sentiment, I don't agree with Obama's stance on this. I am pragmatic and realize that no President is going to do everything I want them to do. That's the way it works.

That doesn't mean I throw a pissy fit and allow someone even worse (i.e. Sarah Palin) to come into office.

Now back on topic.

Indeed. This is getting really tiresome.

Remember the good old days when these nuts blamed Clinton for NOT 'assassinating' Bin Laden?

lol

What's your point? We're applauding the Pres for what he did... we're just pointing how full-of-shit the left has been on this subject.

Exactly... bush trampled on the Constitution by not applying habeas corpus to foreign nationals... BAD. Obama, does same, miraculously they now are not entitled to habeas corpus.

Btw... I'm not attacking Obama as I've said all along they weren't entitled to constitutional protections. I'm just pointing your hypocrisy.

Now back on topic.

What the fuck does the ex-Governor of Alaska have to do with Freedom Watch's stance on Obama? Are you high or something?

:lol:

Seriously?

If you want to squirm away, then just doing it. Don't be intentionally obtuse.

Now back on topic.

What the fuck does the ex-Governor of Alaska have to do with Freedom Watch's stance on Obama? Are you high or something?

Seriously?

Hey, numbnutz, you're the one yammering on about Palin in a thread about Obama.

Buzz off.. come back when you're not stoned and you can stay on topic.

above the fold?
Of course, and if it's the NY Times, top left.

Dude.. nobody reads the NYT anymore. You can do better than the Grey Lady.

Yes. As a testament to American intelligence, we all watch cable news now and their 5000+ hours of reporting on the royal wedding.

Simply because a news sources isn't popular doesn't make it wrong. The enquirer is popular. I don't go there for my news.

(Insert your John Edwards quip here).

After Texas' pathetic performance last season, I'm half tempted to embrace that sentiment:lol::eusa_angel:

Try being an Army fan :eusa_whistle:

:lol: True, very true.

But Army doesn't pay their players nearly as well as Texas. Plus, I believe players at Army have to be accepted on academic merit. Texas has no such restraint.

Advantage: Texas

Yea, and at Army you do have to continue to pull the academic line. There is no free ride. I have to tell you though, win or lose, there is some amazing team spirit. Cannons going off with every score, push ups. It's always a good day

Of course, and if it's the NY Times, top left.

Dude.. nobody reads the NYT anymore. You can do better than the Grey Lady.

Yes. As a testament to American intelligence, we all watch cable news now and their 5000+ hours of reporting on the royal wedding.

Simply because a news sources isn't popular doesn't make it wrong. The enquirer is popular. I don't go there for my news.

(Insert your John Edwards quip here).

WTF????????? Who said the NYT is wrong?

John Edwards?
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Seriously?

Hey, numbnutz, you're the one yammering on about Palin in a thread about Obama.

Buzz off.. come back when you're not stoned and you can stay on topic.

If it really went over your head, go back and read what I actually wrote.

If I need to spell it out: I was making a personal example. If the use of Sarah Palin offends you, insert another conservative figure.

I was not trying to "link" Palin into this debate.

You knew that, though, didn't you? Piss off with your dishonest hackary. It makes you look bad. Not me.

meh, I wasn't really speaking to him specifically just pointing out that I have seen that error in several threads. People confusingly claiming that habeus corpus protects us from being tortured. That is incorrect.

Your general point that was in no way directed at me, though addressed to me, is noted.

If The Obama ordered that OBL be killed even if he were unarmed and trying to surrender, then the accusation is valid.

If this were the case, and GWB gave the order, no liberal would disagree.

Yea, and at Army you do have to continue to pull the academic line. There is no free ride. I have to tell you though, win or lose, there is some amazing team spirit. Cannons going off with every score, push ups. It's always a good day

We are totally and completely off topic, but...

Despite the fact that neither team is among the elite of college football these days, watching the Army-Navy game is still one of the highlights of my viewing season. I would love to see that game in person one day. Really quite an inspiring group.

And I would not advocate taking your right away. But then it logically follows that we have the right to make fun of you for thinking a guy should be fired for expressing his views.

Personally, I think we should make allowances for you though in light of the fact that MSNBC has trained you to believe that dissenting voices should be culled.

Ahh, yes, MSNBC. I think half those guys shouldn't be on the air either. When they spout outrageous BullShit, which they do often....
....Such as......????

Pick a video....

I still am confused as to why some of you dunderheads are incorrectly stating that the people on the right are claiming that Obama should not have authorized this mission.

I just haven't seen that. That doesn't mean a few nuts aren't, but the majority of people I have seen are thrilled that Obama okayed the mission and didn't tell the Pakistanis.

Your general point that was in no way directed at me, though addressed to me, is noted.

I merely segued off of your post. I did not DIRECT it at you. There is a difference my friend.

What you say is true, however if rumors that they had him in custody and then shot him are true, that certainly would seem to be an illegal execution.

But I reiterate, who cares. We tortured people for the information leading to him , then we whacked him. Who is going to do anything about it?

I highly doubt that any unit, specifically one of the best units in the military, would do that. I refuse to believe the "ISI version" of the story as told by OBLs daughter and released by Pakistan. I find anyone that does to be a sucker.

I to find it highly doubtful that a Navy Seal violated the UCMJ by shooting an unarmed man who was in custody.

I am just saying that I can definitely see how some could see this as an illegal act. I disagree with it, but I can see how some come to that conclusion. and even if it was I personally am okay with that.

Kinda uncomfortable....sittin' on that fence....'til you find-out which way the herd's gonna break????

handjob.gif

We are totally and completely off topic, but...

Despite the fact that neither team is among the elite of college football these days, watching the Army-Navy game is still one of the highlights of my viewing season. I would love to see that game in person one day. Really quite an inspiring group.

ok it's sort of on topic since a navy seal took out osama.

I've been to 3. unfortunately the scores weren't even close. But it's worth it anyway. I always catch the Army - Airforce hockey games and Army - RMC hockey games when those were still being played.

If The Obama ordered that OBL be killed even if he were unarmed and trying to surrender, then the accusation is valid.

If this were the case, and GWB gave the order, no liberal would disagree.

I don't believe it happened like that. I don't believe a Navy SEAL would commit cold blooded murder even if ordered to do so , and I highly doubt Obama would order it done.

I DO believe that they were told dead or alive and not to be overly concerned with giving him time to surrender. But that is just too damn bad.

I highly doubt that any unit, specifically one of the best units in the military, would do that. I refuse to believe the "ISI version" of the story as told by OBLs daughter and released by Pakistan. I find anyone that does to be a sucker.

I to find it highly doubtful that a Navy Seal violated the UCMJ by shooting an unarmed man who was in custody.

I am just saying that I can definitely see how some could see this as an illegal act. I disagree with it, but I can see how some come to that conclusion. and even if it was I personally am okay with that.

Kinda uncomfortable....sittin' on that fence....'til you find-out which way the herd's gonna break????

handjob.gif

A) You're a clown
B) You ready to admit that you fucked up in your attempted insult of California Girl earlier in this thread?
C) Sorry your brain is so atrophied that you can't concede that a side that you don't agree with has valid points.

Forum List

Back