🤑 ⏳ Last chance to grab those Amazon Prime Deals! (Don’t miss out—click here to check them out!) 🛒✨

"Freedom Watch" calls the President a criminal for killing Bin Laden

Why? Because he dared question the legality of the hit? He's not the only one.

It wasn't a "hit" or an execution or an assassination.

Our military is not full of hitmen, executioners, or assassins.

Bin Laden was the ultimate combatant in an asymmetric war. As such, he was killed in his living room in front of his family by covert operations. That doesn't change the fact that he was a combatant.

I am so glad to see Obama, Clinton, and the left come around to the notion that Al Qaeda is a military threat and not a law enforcement problem.
I'm sure they appreciate your positive-response to their SWAT-tactics.

That's the difference between competent-leadership....and, Chickenhawks, running-the-Country.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cJlJudDtVE]YouTube - Iraq for Sale Banned Excerpts[/ame]​

I saw Napolitano the other night and he didn't mention international law but our own law.
And he made a good case that we violated those laws. He went to far in suggesting Obama could kill anyone he wanted and justify it in the same way.
Personally I like what we did. But for those that claim we didn't violate international law, would you be ok if China, or Russia came into our country in a similar manner and killed a criminal?
bin Laden was NOT considered a representative....

That's the difference.​
To the Right, OBL is not just their hero Freedom Fighter, he is a "FOREIGN LEADER." :cuckoo:

May 3, 2011
RUSH: So, again, to review, an American president, with admittedly incomplete intelligence, invades a foreign and supposedly friendly nation without that nation's knowledge or consent. Using information extracted from Guantanamo detainees subjected to allegedly illegal enhanced interrogation methods, i.e., waterboarding, the president gives a kill order for a target in a private residence where there are women and children present. And in the course of this attack, upwards of 22 foreign nationals are either killed or captured, including the illegally targeted unarmed foreign leader.

You're literally defending Osama Fucking Bin Laden now just to try and score points against Obama?

Wow. Just wow.

if you find that surprising you haven't read enough of Rabbi's posts. It's par for the course. He'd rather defend Bin Laden then admit a black president's actions were successful.

Again I ask: how?

We certainly violated Paki Airspace and probably a host of other Pakistani laws.

Who gives a shit? If Pakistan wouldn't have been shielding OBL, it could have all been avoided.
I don't believe you are correct. We have been using drones in Pakistan and doing other military operations with their permission.

I'm guessing they weren't too cool with it.

Pakistan army orders cut in US military personnel

ISLAMABAD – Pakistan's army ordered a reduction in U.S. military personnel operating inside the country on Thursday in apparent protest at a unilateral American commando raid that killed Osama bin Laden.

The army has been heavily criticized at home for allowing the country's sovereignty to be violated during Monday's operation in a busy garrison town not far from the capital, Islamabad. It is also facing international charges it may have been harboring the al-Qaida chief, given his location.

Pakistan army orders cut in US military personnel - Yahoo! News

We certainly violated Paki Airspace and probably a host of other Pakistani laws.

Who gives a shit? If Pakistan wouldn't have been shielding OBL, it could have all been avoided.
I don't believe you are correct. We have been using drones in Pakistan and doing other military operations with their permission.

Along a very defined corridor on the border of Afghanistan, this site was well outside that corridor.
I don't think that matters. We either legitimately conduct operations in Pakistan or we don't.

Claiming this is not legit is claiming nothing we do in Pakistan is legit.

We certainly were not invited into Afghanistan. We went into Afghanistan because the Taliban refused to surrender Bin Laden.

That may be so , but the actual government of Afghanistan gave us permission to enter and in fact cooperated with us, to an extent of course.

You couldn't be more wrong. The Taliban was the government of Afghanistan at the time.

Not the Northern Alliance.

I stand corrected, My memory failed. See it's easy to admit to an error. You should try it.

ISLAMABAD – Pakistan's army ordered a reduction in U.S. military personnel operating inside the country on Thursday in apparent protest at a unilateral American commando raid that killed Osama bin Laden.

The army has been heavily criticized at home for allowing the country's sovereignty to be violated during Monday's operation in a busy garrison town not far from the capital, Islamabad. It is also facing international charges it may have been harboring the al-Qaida chief, given his location.

So basically we had permission to do whatever we wanted until we showed them up for harboring bin laden.

Got it.

That may be so , but the actual government of Afghanistan gave us permission to enter and in fact cooperated with us, to an extent of course.

You couldn't be more wrong. The Taliban was the government of Afghanistan at the time.

I stand corrected, My memory failed. See it's easy to admit to an error. You should try it.

That's a pretty big error.

When I am wrong, I admit it. If you care enough, you can dig around and find examples of this. I doubt you do.

No agreeing with you doesn't equate to an error in fact.

You're literally defending Osama Fucking Bin Laden now just to try and score points against Obama?

Wow. Just wow.

if you find that surprising you haven't read enough of Rabbi's posts. It's par for the course. He'd rather defend Bin Laden then admit a black president's actions were successful.

half black

Fully black: If he was on a bus with Rosa Parks, where would he be expected to sit? That's the functioning definition.

That's what this is really all about, isn't it? Payback for the way poor old George was treated?

As I said, I am just glad someone was able to get him. I don't care who was in office.

Of course, Bush never did get him, so your hypothetical will remain just that.

No, it's about the full-of-shitedness and utter hypocrisy of folks like yourself.

Oh, the irony.

Exactly... bush trampled on the Constitution by not applying habeas corpus to foreign nationals... BAD. Obama, does same, miraculously they now are not entitled to habeas corpus.

Btw... I'm not attacking Obama as I've said all along they weren't entitled to constitutional protections. I'm just pointing your hypocrisy.

The CON$ are totally pissed that their hero and St Ronnie's Freedom Fighter was killed. Their MessiahRushie has even elevated his idol, OBL, to a "FOREIGN LEADER."

May 3, 2011
RUSH: So, again, to review, an American president, with admittedly incomplete intelligence, invades a foreign and supposedly friendly nation without that nation's knowledge or consent. Using information extracted from Guantanamo detainees subjected to allegedly illegal enhanced interrogation methods, i.e., waterboarding, the president gives a kill order for a target in a private residence where there are women and children present. And in the course of this attack, upwards of 22 foreign nationals are either killed or captured, including the illegally targeted unarmed foreign leader.

osama was a 'foreign leader'?

poor rush. is he back on the oxycontin?

As long as there are orgaizations like Move On .org all insults against FOX are laughable.
Oh Yeah! The "Two Wrongs Makes THE Right" defense. :cuckoo:

Along a very defined corridor on the border of Afghanistan, this site was well outside that corridor.
I don't think that matters. We either legitimately conduct operations in Pakistan or we don't.

Claiming this is not legit is claiming nothing we do in Pakistan is legit.

You understand nothing of military matters then. We often get permission to fly over certain nations to perform military missions, That doesn't open the door for us to do whatever we want within their borders it gives us LIMITED permissions that our very specifically defined.

Again, Obama CHOSE not to ask nor inform Pakistan of this mission. Based on facts we know, that was a good decision. Even if it was illegal.

So basically we had permission to do whatever we wanted until we showed them up for harboring bin laden.

Got it.

Yes, Pakistan told the USA they had free will to roam their country and kick down any doors they wanted to. No need to inform them of our plans.

That's a pretty big error.

When I am wrong, I admit it. If you care enough, you can dig around and find examples of this. I doubt you do.

No agreeing with you doesn't equate to an error in fact.

Big error, no doubt. One I admit to. Shit happens.

Really? I haven't seen you admit to being in error when you claimed that no one on the left claimed that the COTUS applied to non citizens.

Forum List

Back