"Freedom Watch" calls the President a criminal for killing Bin Laden

obama got elected becasue the economy was tanking. the economy is will what will undo him in 2012

I tend to agree... I sure hope it rebounds, for obvious reasons. However, if it stays the way it is, he's toast. Inflation, collapsing dollar, $5 gasoline, $14,000,000,000,000 national debt, massive deficits, etc. It ain't pretty.

yep, we're in big trouble. but all the Obamabots can think about is, waaaaaaa YOU PEOPLE aren't giving the Obama ENOUGH PRASIE for killing a stinking terrorist.

you know what confuses me. the whole dumping of his body so quickly. if we were really concerned about not offending muslims and wanted to get his body "buried" right away in muslim tradition, why did we leave the other 2 muslim bodies there to rot?

And our sitting President wanted to have his predecessor investrigated for War Crimes and has allowed our CIA ganets to be investigated by the DoJ for crimes they may gave committed while following orders.

So you are complaining about Freedom Watch for playing political games....but I bet you were on the bandwagon as Obama, Biden and Holder did it.

Hypocrisy once again from the left.

of course they were. and they actually believed if obama got into office bush was going to jail.

Who on the left criticized Bush for going after Bin Laden?

Last edited:
Wow, I can't believe how many friends Bin Laden has acquired in death.

(just when you thought ODS couldn't get any worse).
Yep. I think they want to keep labeling President Obama an assassin and war criminal until the United States is completely undermined throughout the world.

It is sad, really, because there is no evidence that anything illegal occurred.

Wow more dishonest hackery....i guess I have to quote myself where I say i was glad obama did this on one hand but was concerned about our president issuing assasination without congress' approval.

Freaking desperate hacks are aggrivating me today.

This was not assassination. Bin Laden is a combatant. He was killed in action.

To be fair I think Obama has shifted considerably on his stance towards terrorism. It is one thing to stand on niceties and negotiations when you are a candidate, it is another thing entirely when you are the man making the tough calls.
This is the natural outcome of liberal idealism meeting reality.
Says all that needs to be said about liberal idealism, eh?
Except Obama didn't shift his stance, as Pinky stated. He made a campaign promise to go after bin laden in Pakistan if need be....and he did.
You'd be right if his --entire stance-- on terrorism consisted of his statement that he'd go into Pakistan to get OBL.

How great a week has this been for our President?

Bitch slapped the Birthers, got Bin Laden, got a nice job number and a plunge in oil prices.

No wonder the Right is drowning its own tear stained snot! lololol

Bitch slapped the Birthers, got Bin Laden, got a nice job number and a plunge in oil prices.

A 12 year old can do what obamush did when Bush left the plans for obamush to do it. Thank's bush your plans where real clear even a moron could get the job done.

What's the difference between going into Pakistan to get Bin Laden now and having gone into Afghanistan in 2001 to get Bin Laden?
What's the difference between this and dropping bombs on all those al qaeda leaders like Zarqawi in Iraq?
Can't you answer?
What do you call someone that doesn't have the stones to admit he was wrong?
Hint: Starts with NYc...

Admit i was wrong about what?
Your statement, in response to my post:

You just can't be happy about this can you?
Good. I'm GLAD our President ruined it for you.
Now, man up and admit you were wrong.

Can you tell us the difference between going after Bin Laden now, and going after Bin Laden then?

No, you can't, because there is no difference.

So anyone who has questions or 'issues' with the legality of the action Sunday is questioning the legality of the action into Afghanistan in 2001.
You are a true master of the non-sequitur.
Should you ever get to college, take a class on logic.

The judge is legally accurate that the assasination of bin laden and of the quadaffi family is unconstitutional.

this puts me in a dilemma, I dont have issue with what we did but I dont feel right ignoring a violation of the constitution either. Congress is supposed to authorize this stuff, not the president.

there is nothing in the constitution that speaks to this issue. international law speaks to the issue. and in accordance with international law, we had the right to go in. pakistan knew we were running ops. they can feign ignorance. but they already knew we were flying drones.

the bar to assassination is, i believe, a matter of executive order, but i'm not positive about that.

and, frankly, if it wasn't quite legal, i couldn't give a flying. pakistan violated their agreement with us not to harbor him and to work with us on the WOT ... for which agreement they were paid quite handsomely.

article 1, section 8, clause 11 gives the congress the authority to issue letters of reprisal, not the president.
You'll have to give Jillian a page number, because she cannot Google the Constitution by article/section/clause.

And our sitting President wanted to have his predecessor investrigated for War Crimes and has allowed our CIA ganets to be investigated by the DoJ for crimes they may gave committed while following orders.

So you are complaining about Freedom Watch for playing political games....but I bet you were on the bandwagon as Obama, Biden and Holder did it.

Hypocrisy once again from the left.

of course they were. and they actually believed if obama got into office bush was going to jail.

Who on the left criticized Bush for going after Obama?

when did bush go after obama

Yep. I think they want to keep labeling President Obama an assassin and war criminal until the United States is completely undermined throughout the world.

It is sad, really, because there is no evidence that anything illegal occurred.

Wow more dishonest hackery....i guess I have to quote myself where I say i was glad obama did this on one hand but was concerned about our president issuing assasination without congress' approval.

Excuse me Vern, did the events occurr on the battlefield or at his residence?

"We're ferr FREEDUMB!"

LoLing @ "Freedom Watch"

Rightwingers really love falling for utter bull$hat.

49izadw.gif

That is irrelevant. And retarded. Where was Zarqawi when we bombed him? Was that illegal too?

Nether answer negates his statement.

What do you call someone that doesn't have the stones to admit he was wrong?
Hint: Starts with NYc...

You just can't be happy about this can you?
Good. I'm GLAD our President ruined it for you.

Can you tell us the difference between going after Bin Laden now, and going after Bin Laden then?

So anyone who has questions or 'issues' with the legality of the action Sunday is questioning the legality of the action into Afghanistan in 2001.

Tell us the difference then. What is the material difference between Bush going into Afghanistan after Bin Laden and Obama going into Pakistan after Bin Laden?

And stop tossing around terms like non sequitur that you don't know the meaning of.

A 12 year old can do what obamush did when Bush left the plans for obamush to do it. Thank's bush your plans where real clear even a moron could get the job done.

Bush didn't. that's a lie. Grow up.

And think twice about calling our Navy Seals morons.

Tell us the difference then.
This is obvious to someone paying any attention at all.
The 'legal' question does not revolve around where the action took place, but the specifics of the actions themselves, the orders behind them, and who gave them.

Apples and oranges. Thus, your statement and the rleated question do not follow from the issue at hand.

And stop tossing around terms like non sequitur that you don't know the meaning of.
Let me guess - you can't Google latin terms.
You and Jillian need to broaden your horizons.

Still waiting for you to man up and admit you werw wrong.

Tell us the difference then.
This is obvious to someone paying any attention at all.
The 'legal' question does not revolve around where the action took place, but the specifics of the actions themselves, the orders behind them, and who gave them.

Apples and oranges. Thus, your statement and the rleated question do not follow from the issue at hand.

Let me guess - you can't Google latin terms.
You and Jillian need to broaden your horizons.

Still waiting for you to man up and admit you werw wrong.

The question again:

What's the material difference between Bush going into Afghanistan after Bin Laden, and Obama going into Pakistan after Bin Laden?

Forum List

Back