Freezing And/Or Snowing In 56 States!,Well John Kerry,Gore & Obama!,How Is This All Global Warming?

Why am I not at all surprised that, given the insipid pointless yammering of the rest of your posts, that you can't even figure out the difference between "weather" and "climate".

Already into the 60s here today --- as the wood stove embers fade from the night before when it was 23. Two days ago, 12. A week ago, 70. Had tomatoes and peppers still growing into December. THERE's your climate anomaly.

(Insert endless stream of juvenile emoticons for no apparent reason here)

Because dupes like you post to weather to show how the climate is changing.

Fortuna the climate is always changing, nothing new.

But for every tornado, hurricane, low temp,.high temp,.avg temp yiu guys bring out climate change.

You guys are like the cancer CrusaderFrank that find cancer in everything.

The problem is people dont buy it because its too convienent, people know the climate changes and that you guys want to control people, especially when your climate leaders dont follow any of the ideas they want us too.
Remember when you got a new used car? Remember how clean it was? Remember what happened after you started throwing your Taco Bell and McDonald's bags and wrappers into the back seat? Remember when you started throwing you beer and soda pop cans on the floor? Eventually, you had to clear it out. Because there was no more room. The pollution took over.

The earth is like that. It doesn't go on forever. Keep dumping filth and garbage into the earth, what happens. (This is the part where you remember that New Used Car.)

Wait are we talking pollution, land falls or climate change. I thought it was climate change, rdean your changing the subject wont work.
OMG! You are so fucking stupid I can't believe it. Seriously stupid.

Dumping CO² into the air is pollution. Did that really need to be explained?

tumblr_m486qgtBZ31rwtv8fo1_250.gif

It'll blow over. Could not see hills in LA 1970s' now ya can. Problem solved.
maybe we need to start controlling the farts coming from cows and dinasours?

Because dupes like you post to weather to show how the climate is changing.

Fortuna the climate is always changing, nothing new.

But for every tornado, hurricane, low temp,.high temp,.avg temp yiu guys bring out climate change.

You guys are like the cancer CrusaderFrank that find cancer in everything.

The problem is people dont buy it because its too convienent, people know the climate changes and that you guys want to control people, especially when your climate leaders dont follow any of the ideas they want us too.
Remember when you got a new used car? Remember how clean it was? Remember what happened after you started throwing your Taco Bell and McDonald's bags and wrappers into the back seat? Remember when you started throwing you beer and soda pop cans on the floor? Eventually, you had to clear it out. Because there was no more room. The pollution took over.

The earth is like that. It doesn't go on forever. Keep dumping filth and garbage into the earth, what happens. (This is the part where you remember that New Used Car.)

Wait are we talking pollution, land falls or climate change. I thought it was climate change, rdean your changing the subject wont work.

Don't laugh......they already passed legislation to do just exactly that in California.........Jerry Brown. Yep.....cant make it up........only in California.:bye1::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:If they opaid my mortgage for me, I wouldn't live in that shithole state.

And oh.....its 2016........nobody gives a fuck about global warming. The "science" hasn't been mattering in the real world since 2007....the proof of that is astounding.:coffee:

Anybody interested in further info on this should go check out the ENVIRONMENT forum. It is dominated by the skeptics........laughable. Funny when you see an ENVIRONMENT forum and there are 3 or 4 devout members of the AGW religion and the rest of the people posting in the forum are skeptics........about 50 of them. Its my go-to forum on this board.........its all WINNING all the time.:funnyface:

To see how much WINNING one need only to take a gander at this thread for a couple of hours to read some links......... More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!! ..........one of the ePiC threads on the whole USMB with well over 5,000 posts and 200,000 "views.":spinner::spinner::spinner:

Only the suckers of the world are still duped by "global warming"@www.whatthefuck.com

Heres the poop.......people will start caring about global warming when, and only when, we see photos of babes in bikinnis waving to us while waterskiing in the middle of Siberia in January after 3 weeks of 70 degree weather. Not a moment sooner. 20 years of bomb throwing by the AGW k00ks has netted them dick in the real world......renewable energy is still a joke and will be for decades ( well......according to the Obama EIA anyway:lmao::lmao:).

And now here comes Scott Pruitt with the giant bumpy cucumber.

I could not be laughing any harder!!:popcorn:

Last edited:

Don't laugh......they already passed legislation to do just exactly that in California.........Jerry Brown. Yep.....cant make it up........only in California.:bye1::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:If they opaid my mortgage for me, I wouldn't live in that shithole state.

And oh.....its 2016........nobody gives a fuck about global warming. The "science" hasn't been mattering in the real world since 2007....the proof of that is astounding.:coffee:

Damn those ranchers, cattle farts messing up the environment......holy shit, libtards should just kill themselves.

We hit 70 degrees today.

Yesterday morning it was 12.

'Nuff said.

Forum List

Back