French Riviera Waitress Assaulted for Serving Alcohol on Ramadam

Perhaps, but this is the reason why it isn't if assimilation is disregarded. Case in point: How is it that our kids can't wear an American flag at school because it might offend a student who immigrated here? WTF? If our flag offends you, why did you come her? Think about that Libs. Defend the immigrant's feelings. I challenge you.
They wear flag shirts at my kids school..
Hopefully they don't wear Dixie Chicks or Dukes of Hazard t shirts. Half the school staff would run shreaking down the street in terror.
The kids don't know who they are...

Good for you. But wait until some Syrian mother complains and you'll see it happen there too, if your school district is run by Libs.
The school has people from all over the world, no problems...the local agribusiness employs them also..We have Muslims from North Africa...no problems..

Good for you. But wait until some Syrian mother complains and you'll see it happen there too, if your school district is run by Libs.
The school has people from all over the world, no problems...the local agribusiness employs them also..We have Muslims from North Africa...no problems..
. You must be in fly over country. Give it time.

Forum List

Back