Friends Don't Let Friends Vote For Hillary

rcfieldz

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2014
U.S.A.
Friends Don't Let Friends Vote For Hillary...
Sorry couldn't resist reversing Hillary's quote back at her. she said it a moment ago using Trump as the catch. She's inflating Biden's ego and her's in their home state. Whoopee!

None of my friends are. The republicans are voting Trump. The Independents, dems and libertarians are voting for Gary Johnson.

Friends Don't Let Friends Vote For Hillary...
Sorry couldn't resist reversing Hillary's quote back at her. she said it a moment ago using Trump as the catch. She's inflating Biden's ego and her's in their home state. Whoopee!

Homestate?

Which one?

Hillarys home state is Illinois, Bidens is Pennsylvania

None of my friends are. The republicans are voting Trump. The Independents, dems and libertarians are voting for Gary Johnson.

So how will you reconcile this when Hillary is sworn in? I mean none of your friends are voting for her so it must be a fix when she wins, right?

My God....Trump supporters are a bunch of Mr/Mrs Poopy Pants for the last month.

I know Trump's campaign is troubled, but that doesn't mean you guys have to start hating everything and everybody

So how will you reconcile this when Hillary is sworn in? I mean none of your friends are voting for her so it must be a fix when she wins, right?
She's not going to win.

Ok, let's assume all of the polling is actually true and that Hillary does win. Will you then maybe reconsider that perhaps you're not in touch with the world around you?

She's not going to win.

Ok, let's assume all of the polling is actually true and that Hillary does win. Will you then maybe reconsider that perhaps you're not in touch with the world around you?
Well. When all of the democrats that I know who worshiped Obama all say they hate Hillary....

I'm pretty much in touch with the world around me.

Maybe you should leave your bubble sometime.

Look at the bright side righties......

You may not put a President in the white house till 2014, or a Supreme Court Justice on the SCOTUS till then, but you can bitch all day and whine.

Something righties and Fox News are getting really really good at

Look at the bright side righties......

You may not put a President in the white house till 2014, or a Supreme Court Justice on the SCOTUS till then, but you can bitch all day and whine.

Something righties and Fox News are getting really really good at

there was a presidential election in 2014, and I missed it?

Forum List

Back