Frivolous litigants crucified by court-Rachel Maddow melts down

[apan and "civil rights" are a joke[

The Yakuza are still known to murder people in front of the Japanese police.

I wouldn't doubt it. we had a guy getting a masters in law when I was a 2L who was this fat little Japanese guy who played a flute. Turns out he was one serious badass-some high ranking police guy from Tokyo. he also used to work out with the Judo team and they all said he was one tough SOB. And he was an armed police officer over there and he used to discuss guns with me. I don't think he'd let someone get whacked in front of him without putting a serious hurting on the hitter., But we never talked much about the actual police work in Japan-he was rather guarded probably because he was a high ranking official

[

I think there are more people who are tired of sharing their streets with heavily armed madmen than there are people who squeal about "Freedom" when stroking their guns.

Fact is, most Western Democracies limit who can have guns, and they are probably FREER than we are.

When you live in a country where the police have to arm themselves like soldiers, where apparently, you have cops who think that brutal physical force is necessary to subdue a nearly naked 14 year old girl, are we really living in a "free" society?

1) I deny you think so the rest of your post is crap. how many times have you encountered "heavily armed madmen" If they were really mad, why are you still above room temperature? You are just a scummy lying little weasel

2) its funny how you whine about cops yet you want only cops to be legally armed

do you have multiple personalities?

and for centuries, Japanese elite could kill commoners for owning a sword. Japan and "civil rights" are a joke

For centuries, American elites could whip their slaves to death. Not to mention Jim Crow.

but it's not like today, where we treat black folks with all sorts of dignity, right?

Texas-Pool-Party.jpg

why is it you guys want to emphasize the sins in the other guy's history and ignore our own?

And if it is good for guns...it is even better for all of our electronic devices...right?

The crimes that take place against children on the computer, even by other children are a growing threat......trying to find the numbers for death by cyber bullying and sexual stalking are not easily found...but...

You can't kill someone with a computer. Next.

1) I deny you think so the rest of your post is crap. how many times have you encountered "heavily armed madmen" If they were really mad, why are you still above room temperature? You are just a scummy lying little weasel

Again, best argument for gun control is to let a gun nut fantasize about all the people he wants to kill.

2) its funny how you whine about cops yet you want only cops to be legally armed

do you have multiple personalities?

Not at all. I see them as part of the same problem. The only reason why cops are armed like soldiers and sometimes act like fools is because there are shitloads of guns out there.

Most cops are good at their jobs and do it very sincerely. And frankly, they shouldn't have to worry the guy they pulled over for a speeding ticket might pull a piece on them.

and for centuries, Japanese elite could kill commoners for owning a sword. Japan and "civil rights" are a joke

For centuries, American elites could whip their slaves to death. Not to mention Jim Crow.

but it's not like today, where we treat black folks with all sorts of dignity, right?

Texas-Pool-Party.jpg

why is it you guys want to emphasize the sins in the other guy's history and ignore our own?

No...American democrats would whip their slaves....get it right moron........

No...American democrats would whip their slaves....get it right moron........

Oh. Right. What conservative Christians called themselves in 1840 had anything to do with today.

So you will agree that what people thought in 1800 has nothing to do with what we should be doing today, then?

Why is it that you refuse to acknowledge that it was democrats who owned the slaves? and fought to keep them? and created the kkk to terrorize the newly freed slaves and the Republicans who were helping them....and then created jim crow to deny them rights? moron.....

And if it is good for guns...it is even better for all of our electronic devices...right?

The crimes that take place against children on the computer, even by other children are a growing threat......trying to find the numbers for death by cyber bullying and sexual stalking are not easily found...but...

You can't kill someone with a computer. Next.

You don't care about children committing suicide because of cyber bullying, or children attacked by sexual predators.....figures.....

Why is it that you refuse to acknowledge that it was democrats who owned the slaves? and fought to keep them? and created the kkk to terrorize the newly freed slaves and the Republicans who were helping them....and then created jim crow to deny them rights? moron.....

Because those aren't the parties that exist today. What the people called themselves back then are kind of irrelevent.

Both parties really let the Blacks down. The Civil War was a great example of winning the war and losing the peace.

Which has what to do with Madmen who think they are comic book super villains getting automatic weapons?

Because those aren't the parties that exist today. What the people called themselves back then are kind of irrelevent.

Both parties really let the Blacks down. The Civil War was a great example of winning the war and losing the peace.

Which has what to do with Madmen who think they are comic book super villains getting automatic weapons?

No...the democrats existed back then.....and still do...and they are still racists...you brought up the issue...not me....

And which madmen got automatic weapons...considering all rifles as a category kill less people than the categories of knives, and hands and feet.......we should ban knives and hands and feet first.....

The fact is that most legal gun owners are law-abiding citizens.

so what?

So what? What do you mean "so what?" That is relevant to your paranoid schizophrenia.

Uh, no. so what? So what if the majority of gun owners aren't out there causing some of the 32,000 gun deaths, 78,000 gun injuries and 300,000 gun crimes. the point is, these things ARE happening because you have a gun industry that thinks, "Well, I know he's got orange hair and he's acting weird, but he's not coming up on a database! Have an AR-15 AND a 100 round drum!"

You see, the fastest way you gun nuts could get folks like me out of your hair is to actually fight to keep guns out of the hands of people like Holmes.

But instead you mewl about "Freedom" and "Founding Fathers" and "Rights" because you might have to wait a week or can only buy a limited number of guns or fill out a few forms.

No...the democrats existed back then.....and still do...and they are still racists...you brought up the issue...not me....

Exccept back then, the Democrats were conservatives. And they even had nutty ideas about using guns to overthrow the government. Sorry, man, you own these people, not me.

And which madmen got automatic weapons...considering all rifles as a category kill less people than the categories of knives, and hands and feet.......we should ban knives and hands and feet first.....

If holmes had killed 12 people and injured 70 with his hands and feet, he really would have been a Comic Book Super Villain.

But he needed a gun to do that kind of damage. Guns he was able to buy despite being batshit crazy.

so what?

So what? What do you mean "so what?" That is relevant to your paranoid schizophrenia.

Uh, no. so what? So what if the majority of gun owners aren't out there causing some of the 32,000 gun deaths, 78,000 gun injuries and 300,000 gun crimes. the point is, these things ARE happening because you have a gun industry that thinks, "Well, I know he's got orange hair and he's acting weird, but he's not coming up on a database! Have an AR-15 AND a 100 round drum!"

You see, the fastest way you gun nuts could get folks like me out of your hair is to actually fight to keep guns out of the hands of people like Holmes.

But instead you mewl about "Freedom" and "Founding Fathers" and "Rights" because you might have to wait a week or can only buy a limited number of guns or fill out a few forms.

Moron...we actually want criminals to be locked up....you assholes want normal people locked up...it is part of your truth and reality dyslexia.....and gun murder 2013...8,454....and accidental gun deaths 2013...505

Violent crimes stopped and lives saved each year.....on average 2 million......

try to get it right moron....

Exccept back then, the Democrats were conservatives. And they even had nutty ideas about using guns to overthrow the government. Sorry, man, you own these people, not me.

If holmes had killed 12 people and injured 70 with his hands and feet, he really would have been a Comic Book Super Villain.

But he needed a gun to do that kind of damage. Guns he was able to buy despite being batshit crazy.

democrats today are no different than back then.....they want to have control over other people....just like you moron....

so what?

Most criminals obtain their weapons through illegal means.

Moron...we actually want criminals to be locked up....you assholes want normal people locked up...it is part of your truth and reality dyslexia.....and gun murder 2013...8,454....and accidental gun deaths 2013...505

Uh, guy, we lock up 2 million people, and we have another 7 million on parole or probation. Meanwhile, Japan - where you claim is some kind of gun grabbing police state- only has 69,000 people in prison. Yet they have a lower crime rate than we do. Now why do you think that is?

Oh, number of gun murders in Japan? 11 in the last year we have data for.

Violent crimes stopped and lives saved each year.....on average 2 million......

Bullshit. According to the FBI, there are only 201 justifiable homicides by civilians with guns.

So you are to have us believe that only one out of 10,000 incidents where a gun is pulled in anger, does a body hit the floor.

Given you gun nuts come on here and fantasize every day about all the people y ou can't wait to shoot, I find that hard to buy.

Forum List

Back