Frivolous litigants crucified by court-Rachel Maddow melts down

Now you're just rationalizing your fear of guns. You cannot say with any certainty that he would not have killed her by the thousands of other means at his disposal.
Look a brave person who will fight with fist or knife is much braver than a gun punk ....you are speculating that the same yellow bellied coward who guns down a woman from behind would have the testicles to use another method....

You can't prove the suicide rate will drop.

If people don't have a gun they will just use another method.

Anyway if someone wants to commit suicide it's none of your business.

Your control freak tendencies are getting out of hand.

Who the fuck are you to tell a person he has to live even if he doesn't want to?

A concerned human being.

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

Says you.

What gives you the authority to tell someone they have to live in what they feel are intolerable conditions whether they be temporary or not?

If a person does not have complete ownership of self what does he have?

Now you're just rationalizing your fear of guns. You cannot say with any certainty that he would not have killed her by the thousands of other means at his disposal.
Look a brave person who will fight with fist or knife is much braver than a gun punk ....you are speculating that the same yellow bellied coward who guns down a woman from behind would have the testicles to use another method....

Absolutely.

It doesn't take much bravery to run a person down with a car or cave in their skull from behind with a lead pipe does it?

In the case of women you want the Government to tell women what to do with their bodies....you make laws to take women;s autonomy from them so a POS like Mike Huckabee can "control their libidos"

Says you.

What gives you the authority to tell someone they have to live in what they feel are intolerable conditions whether they be temporary or not?

Guy, go take your Libertarian Crazy over to someone who gives a fuck.

We lock suicidal people up all the time. We don't let doctors kill their patients no matter how depressed they are.

That's what a humane society does.

Absolutely.

It doesn't take much bravery to run a person down with a car or cave in their skull from behind with a lead pipe does it?
it takes more balls than shooting them...gun punks are not known for courage...

A mentally ill retard was responsible for that.

Exactly.............a mentally ill retard with an arsenal of guns....
So how does banning guns from the vast majority of people who own guns and will never even point one at another person never mind shoot anyone stop that
I do not call for "banning guns" I call for more effective comprehensive regulation of gun ownership
Which means what?

I already had to take a class qualify at a gun range have a CORY check and put my fingerprints on file with the state police to get me carry permit.
How many fucking more hoops should I have to jump through in order to exercise a constitutionally guaranteed right?

Maybe we should regulate free speech as much as you want to regulate guns.

[
Ask David Koresh how much sympathy Gun Nuts who shoot federal agents get...

Oh, that's right, you can't.

Point is, you outlaw guns, the suicide rate WILL drop. Just like when the UK got rid of coal gas in the ovens, the suicide rate dropped in the UK..

YOU are an idiot and no one believes your fecal jihad against gun owners is based on anything other than your leftwing politics

A mentally ill retard was responsible for that.

Exactly.............a mentally ill retard with an arsenal of guns....
So how does banning guns from the vast majority of people who own guns and will never even point one at another person never mind shoot anyone stop that
I do not call for "banning guns" I call for more effective comprehensive regulation of gun ownership

Examples?

Forum List

Back