From Dearbornistad: It is my dream to behead someone

Good thing another Muslim stopped him. Maybe this psycho kid and others like him are just, like, a tiny infinitesimal fraction of the American Muslim population. Or something.
How do you know a muslim stopped him?
Because it's in the article :thup:
Snip please
'I practiced reloading and unloading, but my dad searched my car one day and he found everything. He found the gun and the bullets and the mask I was going to wear.'
Means nothing. What was the timeline? Was he already being watched? Was this before his arrest?
A Muslim stopped him from shooting up the Church. If he was ever going to anyways. :thup:

Omg, a foreign born brown person with communist ties giving the ISIS sign!!!

GettyImages-496995876.0.jpg
OMIGOD! You're right!

Man arrested for 'planning to shoot up a church to support ISIS'

....dreaming of beheading not to mention shooting up a Michigan church with an AK47......another Muslim immigrant's son wannabe Islamic terrorist......gosh (sarcasm alert) why don't we import more of these people and their peaceful ideology.....? How many more of these 'assimilated' muslims are in Dearborn, MI?

Giving the sign for ISIS...wearing the Muslim scarf of choice.....
30F1D6BA00000578-0-image-m-38_1454779696693.jpg
Ummm, I'm very glad they caught this kid, but he's a screwball more than a terrorist, I think. What terrorist worth his salt would actually tell the police all his stupid fantasies (none of which he carried out, btw)? Schizo
Yes, and I'm very glad they caught him and he told them all his fantasies. Let's hope he's not out on bail already.

this 'kid' is not operating in a void.....he gets his ideas from somewhere....whether from the internet or other muslims in dearborn or both...

Good thing another Muslim stopped him. Maybe this psycho kid and others like him are just, like, a tiny infinitesimal fraction of the American Muslim population. Or something.
Snip please
'I practiced reloading and unloading, but my dad searched my car one day and he found everything. He found the gun and the bullets and the mask I was going to wear.'
Did anyone else wonder why the Dad didn't say anything about this to SOMEONE? If the kid had gone through with any of his ideas, Dad would have felt bad, I'll bet.

Man arrested for 'planning to shoot up a church to support ISIS'

....dreaming of beheading not to mention shooting up a Michigan church with an AK47......another Muslim immigrant's son wannabe Islamic terrorist......gosh (sarcasm alert) why don't we import more of these people and their peaceful ideology.....? How many more of these 'assimilated' muslims are in Dearborn, MI?

Giving the sign for ISIS...wearing the Muslim scarf of choice.....
30F1D6BA00000578-0-image-m-38_1454779696693.jpg
Tell him come on down to Texas. Got the chain all ready on the pickup truck.....yo.

Snip please
Did anyone else wonder why the Dad didn't say anything about this to SOMEONE? If the kid had gone through with any of his ideas, Dad would have felt bad, I'll bet.
I thought it after oldgeezer pointed that out. Its his kid was the only thing I could think of..
If my kid was planning on killing a bunch of people, I would admit his ass. A parent has that power until they are 21+ I believe.

Snip please
Dads are stupid sometimes. And his son bought those guns perfectly legally. Probably the dad didn't know his fantasies.

Snip please
Dads are stupid sometimes. And his son bought those guns perfectly legally. Probably the dad didn't know his fantasies.
Yeah, it gets cold in Dearborn, you could figure out an excuse for the mask, I guess. I'm going to go with your first theory, Dads are stupid sometimes.

Snip please
------------------------------ old man mighta been proud of his young 'lihadi' OldLady !! I thought that you were gone but see that you are back spewing filthy language and still providing smiles .

Snip please
IKR? Who doesn't wear a mask going to the range? And who DOESNT hunt with an AK? AKs are GREAT for deer! Especially at 30 or 40 yards!

Snip please
IKR? Who doesn't wear a mask going to the range? And who DOESNT hunt with an AK? AKs are GREAT for deer! Especially at 30 or 40 yards!
Hmm you are dangerously close to supporting increased gun control

Snip please
------------------------------ old man mighta been proud of his young 'lihadi' OldLady !! I thought that you were gone but see that you are back spewing filthy language and still providing smiles .
Sorry if my language offended.

Snip please
You may be right. Never thought of that.

Snip please
Hmm you are dangerously close to supporting increased gun control
LOL no way man
I guess you couldn't the first and second part of my post together? :)

Forum List

Back