From Dearbornistad: It is my dream to behead someone

Your God wants you to demonize anyone with different beliefs and interpretations than yours. Whether they are innocent or not. Whether they wish you good or ill. I don't know what God you worship, but Christ would be disgusted by him.
Anyone??? How about those who are beheading children in the name of their god? They are not just "anyone."

I am demonizing what strongly appears to be demonic. And that is the murder and torture of innocent people in the name of some god they think they are following. I know the devil exists. Yes, I know it. These kinds of acts have all the earmarks of a demonic influence. This is not some mental illness or chemical imbalance or brainwashing the vulnerable. These evil cells are being led by highly intelligent educated Islamic followers. .

Communism is demonic, too. Mao killed 60 million of his own countrymen for the sake of his ideology. Russian communism killed nearly as many of their own and others for the sake of their atheistic ideology. Hitler was wholly influenced by the devil. He was heavily into the occult as well. Spare me his Catholic ties. It is no coincidence the Jews are always the ones persecuted and murdered as well. Satan hates the Jews because they were G-d's chosen people where He manifested Himself to the world, and also because from the Jews would comet he Savior.

To answer your earlier question -- No, I do not know for a fact if you believe in God or not. But I seem to recall almost any time someone makes a top post about Christianity or God as some kind of answer, it does not take long before there is the checkmark from you noting it as 'funny.'
A normal, peaceful Muslim family is not demonic. A normal, peaceful Buddhist family is not demonic. A normal, peaceful Hindu family is not demonic. A normal, peaceful Catholic family is not demonic. A normal, peaceful Baptist family is not demonic. A normal, peaceful Jewish family is not demonic (nor extra holy for being Jewish).

I have never insulted a religious person on this forum unless they were claiming unjustified superiority at the expense of a group they are unjustly demonizing. I have defended religious people when someone with a different faith, including atheists, is attacking them for no reason. You use your faith to harm others, and that's the only reason you've ever heard from me.
Perhaps you are right and my recollections are faulty. If so, I apologize. I have to leave the office.

What part of spiritual death is giving you the most trouble?

Do you think a flood spared children?

The part where you used religion to justify the slaughter of thousands of children.

Though riddle me this: was the slaughter of every last woman and child, down to the infants in their cribs......was it righteous?

Hmm you are dangerously close to supporting increased gun control
LOL no way man
I guess you couldn't the first and second part of my post together? :)
You don't need an AK-47 for hunting... straight out of the gun grabber's bible
Ak has bad accuracy(depending). They are just fun. And good at close quarter, totalitarian govt combat :)
The second isn't about hunting.
Some AKs are very accurate.
It depends on distance, model and the shooter lol. AKs are good guns, but the bullets are known to stray.
But man are those things tough as shit!
Yeah, I have had some good luck with target shooting at 100 yards.

I got this grouping in the black when I last zeroed in my VEPER, last July.

TargetResultsAugust2015_zps6mwt09i9.jpg

I had to walk it in as it was a new gun but my last two 3 shot groups were all in the black.

Ah, so slaughtering children is wrong.....unless your religion tells you its not.

He thinks anything he can say that will attack a belief in God is just peachy keen.

I have gone around in circles with that liar, and it is a waste of time. He is neither honest nor sincere in what he says.

Man arrested for 'planning to shoot up a church to support ISIS'

....dreaming of beheading not to mention shooting up a Michigan church with an AK47......another Muslim immigrant's son wannabe Islamic terrorist......gosh (sarcasm alert) why don't we import more of these people and their peaceful ideology.....? How many more of these 'assimilated' muslims are in Dearborn, MI?

Giving the sign for ISIS...wearing the Muslim scarf of choice.....
30F1D6BA00000578-0-image-m-38_1454779696693.jpg

In a normal society this POS and his ilk would be immediately deported to anywhere, just put them in plane and drop them in Sahara Desert.

Ah, so slaughtering children is wrong.....unless your religion tells you its not.

He thinks anything he can say that will attack a belief in God is just peachy keen.

I have gone around in circles with that liar, and it is a waste of time. He is neither honest nor sincere in what he says.

I'm merely applying the same standards consistently. And watching in disgusted fascination as religion is used to justify the slaughter of children. By both ISIS. And our board members.

Mohammad was also a pedophile, so it is interesting how much stock you put in Islam.

LOL no way man
I guess you couldn't the first and second part of my post together? :)
You don't need an AK-47 for hunting... straight out of the gun grabber's bible
Ak has bad accuracy(depending). They are just fun. And good at close quarter, totalitarian govt combat :)
The second isn't about hunting.
Some AKs are very accurate.
It depends on distance, model and the shooter lol. AKs are good guns, but the bullets are known to stray.
But man are those things tough as shit!
Yeah, I have had some good luck with target shooting at 100 yards.

I got this grouping in the black when I last zeroed in my VEPER, last July.

TargetResultsAugust2015_zps6mwt09i9.jpg

I had to walk it in as it was a new gun but my last two 3 shot groups were all in the black.

This is good shooting! I have guns at home in Austria, my family have always had guns, we do target practice, also hunting.

I have never insulted a religious person on this forum unless they were claiming unjustified superiority at the expense of a group they are unjustly demonizing.
Lol, if in your opinion they were claiming superiority at the expense of another group.

Frankly, you are just another libtard liar in my book.

I'm merely applying the same standards consistently. And watching in disgusted fascination as religion is used to justify the slaughter of children. By both ISIS. And our board members.

Why do you think they do this, justify the unjustifiable? They hate Western Civilisation and it's values that much?

I agree Jim, I like to expose him as a fraud now and again. Continue to be like a citizen of Jericho Skylar

This is good shooting! I have guns at home in Austria, my family have always had guns, we do target practice, also hunting.

It is OK, I guess, for a Texas boy, so it isnt brag worthy. My uncle was disappointed with it when I showed him.

I was getting very frustrated with the results until I got the thing zeroed in.

So I can still do a head shot at about 400 yards, methinks.

Mohammad was also a pedophile, so it is interesting how much stock you put in Islam.

Mohammad isn't here. You are. And you're trying to use religion to justify the slaughter of children.

Though you never did answer my question: was the slaughter of every woman and child, even down to the infants in their cribs.......was it righteous?

Why do you think they do this, justify the unjustifiable? They hate Western Civilisation and it's values that much?

Be careful with Skylar. He is a liar and will play along if you misconstrue something.

Christians do not 'justify' the deaths of children in the Great Flood. It was the natural result of a natural process that God isnot responsible for.

Its just a plain old double standard.

Be careful with Skylar. He is a liar and will play along if you misconstrue something.

Christians do not 'justify' the deaths of children in the Great Flood. It was the natural result of a natural process that God isnot responsible for.

Laughing......or quote you directly and accurately, catching you in your own contradictions. At which point you'll run.

One of the two.

No you aren't. You are trying to draw a comparison between God sending a flood that killed children and the Isis fighters beheading children. You are trying to make Isis into God.

Was God's flood righteous? Of course it was. You don't judge The Lord! He judges you as a human being. Is Isis as righteous as God? Only to you.

No you aren't. You are trying to draw a comparison between God sending a flood that killed children and the Isis fighters beheading children. You are trying to make Isis into God.

Was God's flood righteous? Of course it was. You don't judge The Lord! He judges you as a human being. Is Isis as righteous as God? Only to you.

I haven't so much as mentioned a 'flood'. I have mentioned two acts of slaughter of children by the sword. One commanded directly 'by god'. And the other in 'god's name'. At least according to some theists.

With our local theists trying to justify their favored slaughter of children, down to the infants in their cribs. While condemning the slaughter of children that they don't favor.

Mohammad isn't here. You are. And you're trying to use religion to justify the slaughter of children.

Though you never did answer my question: was the slaughter of every woman and child, even down to the infants in their cribs.......was it righteous?

Again, you fail to understand it was to signify spiritual death. The walls represented evil. A frequently used literary technique.

Forum List

Back