From Dearbornistad: It is my dream to behead someone

Mohammad was also a pedophile, so it is interesting how much stock you put in Islam.

Mohammad isn't here. You are. And you're trying to use religion to justify the slaughter of children.

Though you never did answer my question: was the slaughter of every woman and child, even down to the infants in their cribs.......was it righteous?

Again, you fail to understand it was to signify spiritual death. The walls represented evil. A frequently used literary technique.
You are using the fall of Jericho as a metaphor for spiritual warfare, and Skylar is going to keep on ignoring that and going back to his smear on God that God slaughtered Children. He did not cause the walls to fall in in order to kill the children. They were what we would call today collateral damage.

And just like his fellow libtards think that justifies slandering God, they also use the same kind of twisted thinking to slander the USA in wartime.

Unless Obama does it, of course, lol.

Mohammad was also a pedophile, so it is interesting how much stock you put in Islam.

Mohammad isn't here. You are. And you're trying to use religion to justify the slaughter of children.

Though you never did answer my question: was the slaughter of every woman and child, even down to the infants in their cribs.......was it righteous?

Again, you fail to understand it was to signify spiritual death. The walls represented evil. A frequently used literary technique.

Oh, I get that you believe it was 'spiritually significant'. And that your religion justifies the slaughter of children based on that 'significance'.

But what you're not getting is that it was still the slaughter of children. And if you can convince yourself that their slaughter was justified by merely saying they were 'spiritually dead', any religion can do the same.

And some do. And there's not a nickel's worth of difference between your religious justifications for slaughtering children and their religious justification for slaughtering children.

Though I am curious, was the slaughter of the children in Jericho down to the infants in their cribs.....was it righteous? I've asked this question 3 times. And you refuse to answer. If you genuinely believe in your 'spiritual significance' argument, wouldn't you be eager, even proud to answer?

KInstead, you slink away. Like you're ashamed of something.

You are using the fall of Jericho as a metaphor for spiritual warfare, and Skylar is going to keep on ignoring that and going back to his smear on God that God slaughtered Children. He did not cause the walls to fall in in order to kill the children. They were what we would call today collateral damage.

And just like his fellow libtards think that justifies slandering God, they also use the same kind of twisted thinking to slander the USA in wartime.

Unless Obama does it, of course, lol.

You can use it as a 'metaphor' all you like. But those were still kids slaughtered. Both in Jericho. And again among the Amalekites. The former performed in 'god's name'. The latter by 'god's direct command'.

But those slaughters of children and infants, those were cool.....while the slaughter of kids by ISIS, those are bad?

Oh, I get that you believe it was 'spiritually significant'. And that your religion justifies the slaughter of children based on that 'significance'.

But what you're not getting is that it was still the slaughter of children. And if you can convince yourself that their slaughter was justified by merely saying they were 'spiritually dead', any religion can do the same.

And some do. And there's not a nickel's worth of difference between your religious justifications for slaughtering children and their religious justification for slaughtering children.

Though I am curious, was the slaughter of the children in Jericho down to the infants in their cribs.....was it righteous? I've asked this question 3 times. And you refuse to answer. If you genuinely believe in your 'spiritual significance' argument, wouldn't you be eager, even proud to answer?

I will answer you for the second time. Yes. It was righteous.

I will answer you for the second time. Yes. It was righteous.

So slaughtering children in god's name is righteous?

I'm sure ISIS thinks the exact same thing.

I have never insulted a religious person on this forum unless they were claiming unjustified superiority at the expense of a group they are unjustly demonizing.
Lol, if in your opinion they were claiming superiority at the expense of another group.

Frankly, you are just another libtard liar in my book.
And you're a typical RWNJ whose opinion means nothing. :fu:

Good thing another Muslim stopped him. Maybe this psycho kid and others like him are just, like, a tiny infinitesimal fraction of the American Muslim population. Or something.

even if its just 1?% OF 3.3 MILLION Muslims= 33,000. I'm sure its much more though....
It's a far less percentage than that. I hope you're stocked up on diapers since you piss yourself so often.

even if its just 1?% OF 3.3 MILLION Muslims= 33,000. I'm sure its much more though....
Thats what these goofballs refuse to consider, and that is that the risks escalate with the total capacity of the worst case scenario.

If 1% were just low life criminals, then that wouldnt be so bad, but TERRORISTS? No, that is a no go.

And the way the libs just act like we are paranoid for being vigilante is especially stupid, but it will cost them votes....except with Sanders. But that is a whole 'nother story.

Another good reason to keep Muslims out of America.

Someone should send the douchebag in the WH a copy of this newspaper. Who knows. He might just catch a fucking clue.

Forum List

Back