from Qanon to Queen Bee: Republicans Admit: Marjorie Taylor Greene’s Blessing Is the Next Best Thing to President Trump’s in the 2022 midterms

Actually nuts seem to becoming more and more common, especially in the republican party.
I'm telling ya, I speak with Trumpsters pretty regularly -- many of my clients -- in real life.

She's not a one-off by any means. She's closer to mainstream GOP than you might think.

People who have no self control, pride, ambition and very little intelligence feel threatened by MTG.
Threatened, no way I'm embarrassed for the fools who actually voted for her. Making America great by advertising our craziest people as our leaders, that's a great message to send to the rest of the world.

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene@RepMTG
Some of us slip up a word every now and then, but Joe Biden doesn’t even know the words coming out of his mouth practically all the time.

The good news is that the people know the difference.

So in the famous words of some one I hold dear.. Covfefe!

So, covfefe is cold soup too?

Then, another retard chimed in.

Quote TweetDonald Trump Jr.@DonaldJTrumpJr ·
16hAll those people & media sources trying to dunk on Marjorie Taylor Greene for 48 hours straight over a word slip-up should really go watch Joe Biden speak pretty much anywhere. I look forward to their commentary. @RepMTG
6:59 PM · Feb 11, 2022

A down to Earth crazy person, I don't think so, they don't exist. And theHawk thought she made sense, that's scary.
Bet they thought this was "genius".
What Gomer said.
The republican solution to climate change.

June 9 2021
"I understand, from what's been testified to the Forest Service and the BLM, (Bureau of Land Management) you want very much to work on the issue of climate change," Gohmert said, referring to the Bureau of Land Management.

"I was informed by the immediate past director of NASA that they've found that the moon's orbit is changing slightly and so is the Earth's orbit around the sun. We know there's been significant solar flare activity," he said. "And so, is there anything that the National Forest Service or BLM can do to change the course of the moon's orbit or the Earth's orbit around the sun? Obviously, that would have profound effects on our climate."

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene@RepMTG
Some of us slip up a word every now and then, but Joe Biden doesn’t even know the words coming out of his mouth practically all the time.

The good news is that the people know the difference.

So in the famous words of some one I hold dear.. Covfefe!

So, covfefe is cold soup too?

Then, another retard chimed in.

Quote TweetDonald Trump Jr.@DonaldJTrumpJr ·
16hAll those people & media sources trying to dunk on Marjorie Taylor Greene for 48 hours straight over a word slip-up should really go watch Joe Biden speak pretty much anywhere. I look forward to their commentary. @RepMTG
6:59 PM · Feb 11, 2022
You're insane. trump talks like a 5th grader and acted like on too.. And Marjorie is just playing crazy. Biden stuttered badly as a youth but now he's got it almost completely under control. And he is careful about the words he chooses, trump didn't care at all what he said, and he said a lot of doozies.

You're insane. trump talks like a 5th grader and acted like on too.. And Marjorie is just playing crazy. Biden stuttered badly as a youth but now he's got it almost completely under control. And he is careful about the words he chooses, trump didn't care at all what he said, and he said a lot of doozies.
Sure you're responding to MY comment?
You're insulting 5th graders.
Trying to flush stolen WH documents down the toilet at Mar a Lago is what a 4th grader would do.....................MAYBE.

Threatened, no way I'm embarrassed for the fools who actually voted for her. Making America great by advertising our craziest people as our leaders, that's a great message to send to the rest of the world.
With Biden, the rest of the world doesn't give two shits what our position is, unless they're looking for some absurd comedy. Germany and France have been negotiating privately with Russia over the Ukraine dispute. The US, for the first time ever, is being cut out of the NATO decision making process. So what is Biden going to do? He's sending Kamala over there because she's such a master at border disputes. Democrats have managed to make the US irrelevant on the world stage in one year.

I guess you're right there are a lot of crazy people in America and she does represent them well.
These are YOUR people

FLQ3ijHVQAM_w9C.jpeg

With Biden, the rest of the world doesn't give two shits what our position is, unless they're looking for some absurd comedy. Germany and France have been negotiating privately with Russia over the Ukraine dispute. The US, for the first time ever, is being cut out of the NATO decision making process. So what is Biden going to do? He's sending Kamala over there because she's such a master at border disputes. Democrats have managed to make the US irrelevant on the world stage in one year.
The US, France and Germany are all working together. The situation requires it. Right, that's why France and Germany welcomed Biden as a return to American sanity. They all avoided trump like the plague, he was an embarrassment for our nation and they knew it.

The US, France and Germany are all working together. The situation requires it. Right, that's why France and Germany welcomed Biden as a return to American sanity. They all avoided trump like the plague, he was an embarrassment for our nation and they knew it.
The US is working on it like Hunter Biden was working for Burisma. Nobody takes Biden seriously, not even his own Marxist party.

The US is working on it like Hunter Biden was working for Burisma. Nobody takes Biden seriously, not even his own Marxist party.
Believe what you wish, I believe in the truth. See how far your lies will get you.

A down to Earth crazy person, I don't think so, they don't exist. And theHawk thought she made sense, that's scary.

When you're both in the same insane asylum, it's not so easy to distinguish reality from fiction.

Forum List

Back