From The Democrat War On Women To Now, "The Democrat War On Babies".

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:offtopic: Well now the GOP has plenty of red meat to throw on the Democrats next year. We got the Democrats approving of Iran's Nuclear Intentions, the Democrats hatred of the middle class and especially struggling single women, and now we have Democrats approving the sale of unborn/nearly born baby parts. So Where Is Hillary Clinton? Did another "Cat Eat Her Tongue" this week? Hillary can only go so long "Without Twalkin".

Don't forget the four Americans who died on her watch in Benghazi. That has still not been explained. In fact, Clinton asked "what difference it makes" what happened at Benghazi, as if she gets to decide what's important.

Don't forget the four Americans who died on her watch in Benghazi. That has still not been explained. In fact, Clinton asked "what difference it makes" what happened at Benghazi, as if she gets to decide what's important.
i guess that will be "The Hillary Response",,,,what? selling baby parts? oh well, what difference does it make? their just babies. Typical Liberal excuse.

wouldn't surprise me if Planned Parenthood made offers to buy babies in secret.

All pro-choice people should hang their heads in shame. You are complicit in these atrocities, you have blood on your hands.

11755817_1029905930353541_8805175046545959681_n.png

:offtopic: Well now the GOP has plenty of red meat to throw on the Democrats next year. We got the Democrats approving of Iran's Nuclear Intentions, the Democrats hatred of the middle class and especially struggling single women, and now we have Democrats approving the sale of unborn/nearly born baby parts. So Where Is Hillary Clinton? Did another "Cat Eat Her Tongue" this week? Hillary can only go so long "Without Twalkin".
It's your guy Donald who's hogging the headlines.
Approving of Iran's Nuclear Intentions - when you have to flat out lie, you've just sunk to a new low.
It's Republicans who cut food stamps, children's lunches and health care. Everyone knows it. Even you.

I hope the people WAKE up this NASTY Democrat party who care NOTHING for the unborn and makes jokes about SELLING their body parts
wake the hell up, especially women. that could have been YOUR OFFSPRING they are talking about SELLING

All pro-choice people should hang their heads in shame. You are complicit in these atrocities, you have blood on your hands.

How complicit are those who oppose age appropriate sex education as part of comprehensive healthcare education for all public school children?

Sarcasm Alert: [we know, don't we, the private and charter school kids don't experiment sexually, they have perfect parents]

How complicit are those who fail to understand many unwanted pregnancies would be eliminated if methods of birth control were dispensed freely to every person - sexually active children too?

"Just say No!", didn't work for drug abuse and does not work for sexual activity!

How many kids not vaccinated for HPV will develop cancers? [ STD Facts - Human papillomavirus HPV ]

I guess pointing fingers at those who support a women's right to choose is easy, answering these questions might be a bit difficult for the not so willfully ignorant.

Age appropriate sex education is telling first graders that getting their asses stretched by teacher feels good.

I hope the people WAKE up this NASTY Democrat party who care NOTHING for the unborn and makes jokes about SELLING their body parts
wake the hell up, especially women. that could have been YOUR OFFSPRING they are talking about SELLING

Why you hating?

Those PP execs need a Lamborghini .

And you know how much libs love sacrificing "crunchy" baby bodies to make sure they get one.

Why you hating?

And you know how much libs love sacrificing "crunchy" baby bodies to make sure they get one.

they make me sick. I'm for abortion only for Extreme circumstances. but people want to kill off their offspring nothing we can't do anything about it. but this PP and the Democrat party are sick and twisted

Last edited:

Why you hating?

they make me sick. I'm for abortion only for Extreme circumstances. but people want to kill off their offspring nothing we can do about it. but this PP and the Democrat party are sick and twisted

It's a form of control. They get off on that. See the majority of what they post.

more wonderful news from baby killers. THIS is from another site I didn't go to the Houston chronicle though the link is there for you

SNIP:
2009: Debate over health clinic turns to minority access [targeting minorities]
Houston Chronicle ^ | January 18, 2010 | Todd Ackerman
In the largest anti-abortion protest held in Houston in years, several thousand people on Monday marched, prayed and kept silent.
....to convey their opposition to what they called an “abortion super center” that Planned Parenthood will open in a six-story building on the Gulf Freeway in March.
After the protesters had walked silently through the Third Ward and encircled the sidewalks of the new six-acre facility,organizer Lou Engle used the Martin Luther King holiday to accuse Planned Parenthood of locating the new facility in a predominantly Hispanic and black area to target minorities for abortion services.
“Planned Parenthood is devaluing minorities. The organization sees them as more economically vulnerable to their community of death,” said Engle,adding that a disportionate number of minorities have abortions compared to whites.
Planned Parenthood, however, said the former Sterling Bank building was chosen as its new flagship and administrative headquarters because it is easily accessible and will double its space........
.....Rates among minorities
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Snippet:
Houston's Third Ward

"The Third Ward is a predominantly African American community. As of 2011 over 13,000 people live in the Third Ward.....
....The Third Ward is in Texas's 18th congressional district. Its representative as of 2008 is Sheila Jackson Lee......
Nov 2011: The head of the Texas-based Planned Parenthood abortion business facing accusations of massive Medicaid fraud related to billing for abortions and birth control retired this past weekend. On Saturday the president of Planned Parenthood flew to Houston to participate in a swanky gala for retiring Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast CEO Peter Durkin.
As LifeNews.com reported yesterday, a former employee of Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast has filed a whistleblower’s complaint with the Attorney General of Texas and the U.S. Department of Justice. The PPGC employee alleges that the abortion business engaged in an elaborate Medicaid fraud scheme.
According to a report on the Culture Map website, Cecile Richards, president of the Planned Parenthood Federation of America and daughter of the late former Texas Gov. Ann Richards, flew into Houston from New York to participate in a farewell bash for Durkin. Houston Mayor Annise Parker issued a proclamation declaring the day as Peter J. Durkin Day in Houston and the event featured a presentation by pro-abortion U.S. Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee.
Durkin will eventually retire in April, but pro-life blogger Jill Stanek, who first noted the whistleblower lawsuit related to the Medicaid fraud, says he has numerous questions to answer now.
“After 26 years as CEO of Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast, Peter Durkin has announced he will retire in April 2012,” she said. “The timing works out well for Durkin to avoid publicly having to deal with a complaint filed by former PPGC employee Karen Reynolds alleging massive Medicaid fraud.”.................

I took this off:
2009 Debate over health clinic turns to minority access targeting minorities

Forum List

Back