From the ‘You’re Kidding Yet It’s Government’ Files of the Babbitt Murder

Good point.
I had forgotten about these images of drawn guns.
But notice that this is the actual House floor, and still no one fired a shot.
While Bryd was hundreds of feet away from any actual entrance to Congress, and killed a person to protect an empty hall, without giving the slightest warning.
It wasn’t empty.

we arent talking about a private home and a family,,,

but feel free to push your conspiracy theories,, we need a good laugh,,
Makes no difference. The officer was protecting the people he was sworn to protect. He told them to get back. She didn’t.

Makes no difference. The officer was protecting the people he was sworn to protect. He told them to get back. She didn’t.
then present it as that,, you playing make believe just confirms what most of us know about lying skanks like you,,,

now as to you new premise,, if there was so much danger why didnt he shoot more people??
why didnt other officers shoot people??

she wasnt the only one in his sight and nothing really stopped after she was shot,,

then present it as that,, you playing make believe just confirms what most of us know about lying skanks like you,,,

now as to you new premise,, if there was so much danger why didnt he shoot more people??
why didnt other officers shoot people??

That is one of your more idiotic arguments. Police rarely if ever open fire into a crowd. She was the first to breach the barrier. She was warned. She just kept coming. After one shot. The mob at that door stopped.

she wasnt the only one in his sight and nothing really stopped after she was shot,,

See above.

That is one of your more idiotic arguments. Police rarely if ever open fire into a crowd. She was the first to breach the barrier. She was warned. She just kept coming. After one shot. The mob at that door stopped.

See above.
I still wonder why you had to present such a false premise when the real one should have been just fine,,
what barrier did she breach?? I thought he shot through a window??

and theres also the ole drone question of why didnt he fire a warning shot,,

I still wonder why you had to present such a false premise when the real one should have been just fine,,
what barrier did she breach?? I thought he shot through a window??

and theres also the ole drone question of why didnt he fire a warning shot,,
Police don’t normally fire a warning shot.

Liar.
The job of police is to protect all rights EQUALLY.
Anyone who does not do that, is not supposed to be accepted by the police.

Nor was there even the slightest indication Ashli was a threat to anyone at all.
She climbed the door with a backpack on. And if there is an explosive device in there? If she makes it on the other side, it's a short walk to the House chamber where members are still trying to evacuate. I wonder if she would have tried for the chamber or tried to unlock the doors so her fellow "protestors" could get in and join the party?

You would think a 12 year veteran would know better, especially when you know you have guns pointed at you. Sad that it had to end that way, but that's what indoctrination does to you. You have an angry mob trying to break down the doors to seize members of Congress to strongarm them into overturning election results. You're outnumbered at least 20 to 1 and you are charged with making sure no one gets to the Congressmen/women.

What did everybody think was going to happen?

The rioters on Jan 6 were not attempting to over throw anything, or else they would have been fully armed.
The barricade to the Speaker's Lobby was NOT at all the "last barricade between the mob and members of the House of Representatives".
The last barricade was to the House floor, several hundred feet down the hall yet.
Bryd in on record admitting he gave no warning at all.
Nor could Ashli have seen Bryd off to her direct left.
Of course they were. You get through those doors and it's a quick left hand turn and there you are, right amongst the members who are trying to evacuate.

Nah, I didn’t change anything. Just not participating in your delusions.
youre kidding right???

its your delusion it was someones house and they had to protect their family when in reality it was a public building that was open to the public at the time,,

Forum List

Back