From "You're Fired" to "Get 'Em Out"

The Trump reality show rages on - and the world watches in amazement, bewilderment, disbelief, joy and sadness as the future of American democracy and world dominance seems questionable. I hope Americans will think carefully when casting their votes.

I spend most of my time in the Netherlands, I'm here now, and you almost never see or hear anything about Trump

The world is saddened that the U.S. Is becoming a victim of this Trump Neo-Fascism. Trump can't win the general, but he's still damaged our reputation around the world.

Even if that were true, who gives a shit? I'm against trump, but caring what the international association of leftist wienes thinks sure the hell isn't why

The Trump reality show rages on - and the world watches in amazement, bewilderment, disbelief, joy and sadness as the future of American democracy and world dominance seems questionable. I hope Americans will think carefully when casting their votes.
Can you tell me why Trump has to allow rude disruptive people into a venue his campaign is paying for?

any bets on if Lakhota will survive this one? Hell we could lose quite a few if they don't get their Trump trump trump trump trump trump anxiety under control.

Step away from the keyboard:scared1:
I predict mass suicide when Trump wins the election. I'm sure the crying in here will reach a crescendo. I'll be laughing for weeks.

any bets on if Lakhota will survive this one? Hell we could lose quite a few if they don't get their Trump trump trump trump trump trump anxiety under control.

I predict mass suicide when Trump wins the election. I'm sure the crying in here will reach a crescendo. I'll be laughing for weeks.

If Adolf Trump wins the election - I predict his impeachment.

You're nutz.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

For what?

You have to have a job before you can be fired.

Those that find it beneath themselves to work - to pay taxes, will always vote for the Bern.

trump isn't winning a general election. Sure, there might be enough of you idiots to get him the nomination, but he is done after that; along with the gop.

There just aren't enough really, really, really stupid people, much like yourself, in this country to get that buffoon elected president.

If there is any mass suicide, it will be by you mental midgets when he gets his ass handed to him in the general election.

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

The world is saddened that the U.S. Is becoming a victim of this Trump Neo-Fascism. Trump can't win the general, but he's still damaged our reputation around the world.
He's way too late for that. We've become much weaker on the world stage. obama is Putin's squeaky toy.

But the rallies aren't about libs, hard for them to believe, I know. The crowd loves it when he says "Get em out of here". Some self important pondscum pops up and tries to create a scene and the crowd shouts out "they're over there!" Then Donald says his line and they roar in approval.

Is it showmanship? Sure. But to translate it into liberal, imagine Bernie Sanders picking Hillary's purse and throwing the money into the crowd. See? Same thing.

trump isn't winning a general election. Sure, there might be enough of you idiots to get him the nomination, but he is done after that; along with the gop.

There just aren't enough really, really, really stupid people, much like yourself, in this country to get that buffoon elected president.

If there is any mass suicide, it will be by you mental midgets when he gets his ass handed to him in the general election.

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Yeah, so says the gang that said he would never get the nomination. So far you have been 100% wrong in your predictions, so you must be right about the general election, right?

I think the fact that he has the left wing operatives so worried they are hitting the left tard websites hot and heavy against him, every day so you puppets can spread it around, says they believe otherwise.

If he had no chance the left would embrace him for now. A toddler can see through that.

Hey, enough people voted for Barry Kardashian... anything can happen.

I think the fact that he has the left wing operatives so worried they are hitting the left tard websites hot and heavy against him, every day so you puppets can spread it around, says they believe otherwise.

If he had no chance the left would embrace him for now. A toddler can see through that.

They were sweet on Romney until he got the nomination, then they turned on him and attacked him like a swarm of angry bees. The episode in Shitcago shows how desperate they are. That wasn't done right before Super Tuesday because they want him to get the nomination.

They need to start building some Trump Free Safe Places. The libs are already losing it. If that doesn't speak volumes I don't know what would.

Forum List

Back