Front Runner Ben Carson.But What Happened To Republicans&Conservatives Are All Racists?

the President himself has used loaded racial terms and made statements seen as racist by millions of White people Sallow
you're pathetic
You should be able to point them out, with the context used and all.

oh the "context" whine

you are simply a laughable idiot

semantic distortions are his forte...

i know but the brainwashed Left has a false narrative to stick to; and they are almost to a man or woman, far too brainwashed, hypocritical, immature, and IGNORANT to ever take responsibility for their false narrative and distortions about others, let alone their own sins

the President himself has used loaded racial terms and made statements seen as racist by millions of White people Sallow
you're pathetic

oh the "context" whine

i know but the brainwashed Left has a false narrative to stick to; and they are almost to a man or woman, far too brainwashed, hypocritical, immature, and IGNORANT to ever take responsibility for their false narrative and distortions about others, let alone their own sins
Yet your post does the same..

:cow::poke: Not that this is a new topic, but have they brought this up in any news outlet lately? Has Al Sharpton gone on live TV and apologize for being a brainless butthead regarding his feelings towards white people? Didn't Charlie Crisp accuse the GOP of being a bunch of racists? Even our own President has been trying to convince America that white people hate black people, and that whites are already born with "Racist DNA".
:oops-28: So then, maybe they all need to explain how Ben Carson is so damn popular amongst all "Regular White People". :omg::cranky::smoke:

Carson says what the racists in the Republican party want to hear. Doesn't mean that they are any less racist, but they think it means they can circumvent the racist tag by stating they support a black fellow.

It's pretty funny. :lol:
We won't vote for him just because he is black, the way you voted for Obama. He is my choice because of his ideas for america. Your kind supports an old hag that got the boot only because Obama was black. Must suck being feeble minded.

Top Racist Democrat Quotes - Free Republic
www.freerepublic.com/focus/chat/2484587/posts
Free Republic
Aug 20, 2006 - Democratic state representative Bill McKinney on why his daughter Cynthia lost ... Louis Farrakhan who campaigned for congresswoman Cynthia McKinney in 2002, City ... Truman made racist comments in 1911, how awfu
Another blog.

Color me shocked.

another denial; color you defeated

Well no.

It's a pretty simple thing, actually. You just have to come up with a link to a national publication or youtube video.

And it's got to be actual racism. Racism means, that you believe your race to be superior to all others. It's not necessarily hatred. It is necessarily that feeling of superiority.

You're posting blogs and fringe publications as "links" that the left has called Carson an Uncle Tom? :lol:

they are actual quotes from actual people saying just that

nobody is suprised when a left-wing coward simply denies proof placed right in his face
Grubber tells them that Obama thinks his supporters are idiots and they fall all over themselves to support him. But liberals call us dumb. Lol

you're pathetic

oh the "context" whine

Yet your post does the same..

HOW SO?

Free Republic
Aug 20, 2006 - Democratic state representative Bill McKinney on why his daughter Cynthia lost ... Louis Farrakhan who campaigned for congresswoman Cynthia McKinney in 2002, City ... Truman made racist comments in 1911, how awfu
Another blog.

Color me shocked.

Well no.

It's a pretty simple thing, actually. You just have to come up with a link to a national publication or youtube video.

And it's got to be actual racism. Racism means, that you believe your race to be superior to all others. It's not necessarily hatred. It is necessarily that feeling of superiority.

AGAIN trying to dictate the parameters of the debate because you're losing ON THE MERITS

you're so boring

Free Republic
Another blog.

Color me shocked.

Well no.

evasion...source doesn't matter.... truth and accuracy do.

:cow::poke: Not that this is a new topic, but have they brought this up in any news outlet lately? Has Al Sharpton gone on live TV and apologize for being a brainless butthead regarding his feelings towards white people? Didn't Charlie Crisp accuse the GOP of being a bunch of racists? Even our own President has been trying to convince America that white people hate black people, and that whites are already born with "Racist DNA".
:oops-28: So then, maybe they all need to explain how Ben Carson is so damn popular amongst all "Regular White People". :omg::cranky::smoke:
Is Carson the Nominee?
Hopefully a Carson, Trump ticket. Bring america back from what your kind has done against america for the last eight years.

There may be a few, a very few, Republicans who aren't racist.
When Ben Carson becomes their nominee, then we can talk.

Ben Carson slipped past the LBJ " have them ******* voting Democrat for the next 200 years" promise

Free Republic
Another blog.

Color me shocked.

Well no.

I don't take blogs or hate boards like Free Republic as being either.

Most people don't.

Free Republic
Another blog.

Color me shocked.

Well no.

EXACTLY. the Left cant even back up their idiotic charges that all Republicans are racist, let alone deny they consider Ben Carson a "token" and Uncle Tom

It(racism) is always simmering just below the surface. Carson may be the flavor of the month, but he doesn't have a shot at the nomination.
"simmering below the surface.." AGAIN, another pathtetic talking point a left-winger cant begin to back up with anything resembling a fact
Willful blindness is sad, sad thing!
the irony is thick.
IMO, those that use the word the most, usually don't know what it means. Lincoln would turn over in his grave, if he saw how alienated blacks have become from the Republican party. Blame others all you like, but that's the REAL irony of this situation. They've deserted the party that freed them and the Republicans are doing everything they can to make blacks not feel welcome, a few tokens notwithstanding.

Free Republic
Another blog.

Color me shocked.

Well no.

I don't take blogs or hate boards like Free Republic as being either.

Most people don't.

the "most people' you're talking about are intellectual cowards on the Left just like you are

you were given proof that many on the Left consider Ben Carson an Uncle Tom; you just choose do deny it. youre just pathetic

Free Republic
Another blog.

Color me shocked.

Well no.

That excuses me, then...there are members of all races that are "superior" to other members of other races in various things ...

Forum List

Back