Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fry cook Asked Obama-Why are my hours being Cut?-Follow-Up

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Sounds legit :cuckoo:

-Geaux

March 28, 2014, 7:02 a.m. EDT
Obamacare a bigger issue than minimum wage?
Cantor: Raising the minimum wage could have unintended consequences

On Jan. 31, a fry cook asked President Obama why his hours were being cut to part time because of Obamacare, and the President responded by saying he was pushing to raise the minimum wage.

This moment between the fry cook and the President reveals the entire reasoning of the Democratic Party’s push to raise the minimum wage. Rather than restore wages and hours lost by working middle-class Americans due to Obamacare, Democrats are hiding these losses behind a false debate about the minimum wage.

Obamacare a bigger issue than minimum wage? - MarketWatch

Why? Because his scum bag boss/owner is a cheap asshole who cares about no one but himself/herself and is lining their pockets from the profits of the business while that fry cook gets minimum wage and can't pay rent or bills.

Why? Because his scum bag boss/owner is a cheap asshole who cares about no one but himself/herself and is lining their pockets from the profits of the business while that fry cook gets minimum wage and can't pay rent or bills.

Don't work for that employer. Increase your personal worth which in turn, increases wages.

The cream always rises to the top

-Geaux

Very few people have the resources to start their own business OR even find decent work right now.Just pay better wages and stop blaming your greed on the government making you pay for the healthcare of YOUR employees.

Very few people have the resources to start their own business OR even find decent work right now.Just pay better wages and stop blaming your greed on the government making you pay for the healthcare of YOUR employees.

That's not the way capitalism works.

The government needs to get out of the way and allow you to succeed.

Talk about being in chains

-Geaux

You guys act like dropping people to 32 hours is new to avoid benefits. This isn't new. Fun filled fact. It's a clown of a boss doing what is possible to justify being a...........clown.

You guys act like dropping people to 32 hours is new to avoid benefits. This isn't new. Fun filled fact. It's a clown of a boss doing what is possible to justify being a...........clown.

Not entirely correct

-Geaux

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/05/u...ises-estimates-of-health-care-enrollment.html

Health Care Law Projected to Cut the Labor Force

WASHINGTON — A Congressional Budget Office analysis released Tuesday predicted that the Affordable Care Act would shrink the work force by the equivalent of more than two million full-time positions and recharged the political debate over the health care law, providing Republican opponents fresh lines of attack and putting Democrats on the defensive.

When you have your car serviced how much more then the bill do you pay?

So, just so we are clear, there was no such thing as underemployment prior to the health care law.............good to know. Underemployment was never an issue.

-Geaux
Capitalism is for the rich by the rich. Hence the problem.

I don't get it serviced. I do it my damn self. Have you seen the damn prices they want per hour!? 70-90$ an hour! PFT!

So, just so we are clear, there was no such thing as underemployment prior to the health care law.............good to know. Underemployment was never an issue.

No one ever worked less than 40 hours before the ACA.......

Don't work for that employer. Increase your personal worth which in turn, increases wages.

-Geaux

Yep, everyone that isn't the crème to you is a ****** within your mind. :doubt:

-Geaux

I don't get it serviced. I do it my damn self. Have you seen the damn prices they want per hour!? 70-90$ an hour! PFT!

Capitalism is the one and only real economic system. It isn't perfect and that's why it needs to be strongly regulated! Regulated so most of the country doesn't become ******* for the super rich!

-Geaux

Yep, everyone that isn't the crème to you is a ****** within your mind. :doubt:

Project much? :lol:

-Geaux

-Geaux

Capitalism is the one and only real economic system. It isn't perfect and that's why it needs to be strongly regulated! Regulated so most of the country doesn't become ******* for the super rich!

One thing you can never escape is being a slave, either to work, wife, kids or parents, it's a fact of life.

Straw man. No one said that. Just the voices in your head.

One thing you can never escape is being a slave, either to work, wife, kids or parents, it's a fact of life.

You have the freedom to choose to marry and have kids and to devote your life to working for their well-being.

Your post is an idiotic argument in favor of submitting to bigger government.

Forum List

Back