🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ft. Hood Shooter - Liberal Icon - Forcibly Shaved

To which liberal is he an icon? Is there a specific poster on these forums?

This attribute bizarre opinions to the nameless faceless liberal thing on USMB is fascinating, now a mass murderer is their icon.

This attribute bizarre opinions to the nameless faceless liberal thing on USMB is fascinating, now a mass murderer is their icon.

This is from a poster who has Putin as a conservative icon.

Liberalism supported his break with military discipline during the trial.
The judge was fired for not allowing the breach of military discipline during the trial.
The new judge, a liberal allowed the breach of military discipline during the trial.

NB, liberals insist this was not an act of terrorism,
It was gun crime or workplace violence, depending on the agenda of the liberal you ask!!
It was Islamic terror, nothing else.

This does not make him a 'liberal icon'.

It doesn't really apply to any particular run-of-the-mill Libberhoid left-winged kook fringe anti-American, numb nuts.
I seem to have touched a nerve.

Good.

But far right reactionaries are supporting Putin and communists backing Assad and the gassing of children.

Sounds like the far right and the far left hate American values, as symbolized by the shooter and Putin.

Liberalism supported his break with military discipline during the trial.
The judge was fired for not allowing the breach of military discipline during the trial.
The new judge, a liberal allowed the breach of military discipline during the trial.

NB, liberals insist this was not an act of terrorism,
It was gun crime or workplace violence, depending on the agenda of the liberal you ask!!
It was Islamic terror, nothing else.

This does not make him a 'liberal icon'.
Yes it does.
Islamic jihadists are loved by liberals.
You all have a hard on for the Boston bomber!!

Another assinine statement.

It doesn't really apply to any particular run-of-the-mill Libberhoid left-winged kook fringe anti-American, numb nuts.
I seem to have touched a nerve.

Good.

Not at all. I would have to respect what you have to say in order for it to touch a nerve. You are just a right wing dunce, here to entertain the right wingers.

They should fry that fcking Muslime's nutsack while it's still attached to his sorry ass.

But far right reactionaries are supporting Putin and communists backing Assad and the gassing of children.

Sounds like the far right and the far left hate American values, as symbolized by the shooter and Putin.

No one (that I know of) "supports" Putin or Assad. Personally, I feel they are much stronger leaders/have more balls, then our current Commander-In-Chump. That's a non-disputable fact. Has nothing to do with "support" for either. They are simply more manly/determined/patriotic to their countries than Barry Sotereo. Hope that clarifies, nutsack.

So how do they dispense with this scum? Do they hang him? Firing squad would be good.

Last edited:

Not supporting, just recognizing that its not our business.
NB Putin is not a communist, he presides over a free market economy.

A lot of right wing backpeddling here.

No one (that I know of) "supports" Putin or Assad. Personally, I feel they are much stronger leaders/have more balls, then our current Commander-In-Chump. That's a non-disputable fact. Has nothing to do with "support" for either. They are simply more manly/determined/patriotic to their countries than Barry Sotereo. Hope that clarifies, nutsack.

OK, no one supports him, you and the other wingnuts have been licking his ass. That better?

Admit it, you like all of the photos of Putin shirtless.

OK, no one supports him, you and the other wingnuts have been licking his ass. That better?

He will understand that one.

After wading through all the BS posts, I still decided to comment!

There was no doubt this was coming. He's in the toughest prison in the entire USA that strictly adheres to military rules. He's STILL a member of the armed forces as he has not been discharged, just demoted to the lowest enlisted rank without pay. He will receive the proper medical care while awaiting his trip to the afterworld.

Just wonder if they've done the same to the prisoners at GITMO.

Warrior has a unique form of tourette's syndrome; he's profane and vulgar and sexually confused. In layman terms he's one sick puppy and off his axis.

Forum List

Back