Ft worth school board unanmiously votes to fire teacher for tweeting about illegal aliens& drugs on

So?

Public school is useless.

Always has been...always will be.

And during these PC times...they have gotten even worse.

Wow, they make it sound like the teacher is guilty of the worst thing that anyone could ever be guilty of.

God bless you and the teacher always!!!

Holly

This is disgusting that this teacher gets fired for asking the president to uphold the LAW. THIS is a free speech issue. To hell with the invasion deniers

Somebody who supposedly dedicated her life to teaching children should not be in the business of legal and illegal when it comes to the children. Report the drugs. Don't try to get children who probably need your help the most deported.

Somebody who supposedly dedicated her life to teaching children should not be in the business of legal and illegal when it comes to the children. Report the drugs. Don't try to get children who probably need your help the most deported.
That's your opinion. A wrong opinion, but you own it.
.it is not her duty to teach Mexicans who live here illegally. She has every right to ask the president to help the AMERICAN Taxpayer and their children.

Last edited:
That's your opinion. A wrong opinion, but you own it.
.it is not her duty to teach Mexicans who live here illegally. She has every right to ask the president to help the AMERICAN Taxpayer and their childeren.

I doubt the employee handbook said anything about legal or illegal children. Trying to get your students deported is way overstepping your bounds, and they had every right to fire her.

Ft. Worth School Board Unanimously Votes to Fire Teacher for Tweeting About Illegal Aliens and Drugs on School Campus to President Trump
The Fort Worth ISD school board voted unanimously on Tuesday to fire a teacher for her tweets to President Trump and warnings about drugs on the school campus.

Eat yourselves alive they are coming for you too stooges......
Hardly they don't want me....For anything...

District policy says “if an employee’s use of electronic media interferes with the employee’s ability to effectively perform his or her job duties, the employee is subject to disciplinary action.”
Fort Worth ISD investigating teacher over immigration tweets
Yet there is always a policy in place to terminate.

I doubt the employee handbook said anything about legal or illegal children. Trying to get your students deported is way overstepping your bounds, and they had every right to fire her.
Let Mexico educate their own citizens...if they can.
Illegals siphon money, time and teacher's attention away from American kids. Claiming illegals have every right to be here is just such a quisling thing to say.

It's the teachers fault...that's the overusing opinion of the brilliant posters here. Change of heart?

Illegals siphon money, time and teacher's attention away from American kids. Claiming illegals have every right to be here is just such a quisling thing to say.
He never said what you are implying.

It's the teachers fault...that's the overusing opinion of the brilliant posters here. Change of heart?
The article the OP posted wasn't wholly truthful, they only printed what they thought you wanted to hear. She was fired because she was unable to teach class because of her electronic device. In other words she should have done her snitching on her own time and not the schools.

What I find comical is that she actually thought Trump was going to respond to her.

What I find comical is that she actually thought Trump was going to respond to her.
Using an alias and then divulging her real name was the singer on herself.

I never said they have every right to be here, but if a child's registered with your school the thought of whether they're illegal or not shouldn't even cross your mind. Your job is teach children registered with your school.

He might now.

Using an alias and then divulging her real name was the singer on herself.
Unfortunately she felt she had to use an alias because using her real name might get her fired by a biased and corrupt school system — oh, wait...

Aren't the drugs a matter of legal and illegal?

Supporting the law is the greatest crime in fucked up world

Forum List

Back