Fuck, My Mom Is Going To Kill Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
SXUYnHr.jpg

Fetal brain is not developed enough to even think at that stage. It is not life till after birth.
The mother can do what she wants with her body, including not becoming a mother till she is ready.

Fetal brain is not developed enough to even think at that stage. It is not life till after birth.
The mother can do what she wants with her body, including not becoming a mother till she is ready.

A single celled organism is life.If we found the above on mars it would be a huge day for humanity.

A single celled organism is life.If we found the above on mars it would be a huge day for humanity.

so anyone that has a tapeworm or cancer should be forced to leave them because they are growing and dividing organisms? Bacteria? Virus? We should not remove a leech or jellyfish? How about a shark or a bear if they take a bit of a leg? No more meat? We should not kill them? I guess we can't kill ants and flies. We should let them eat first? Even vegetable are living, so we should not eat them? No water as there might be organisms?

A fetus is feeding off the woman. If she does not want to be the meal, home and plumbing system for the fetus and be stretched out of shape and then go through labor as the end, then she should have to be forced by others to keep the fetus.

so anyone that has a tapeworm or cancer should be forced to leave them because they are growing and dividing organisms? Bacteria? Virus? We should not remove a leech or jellyfish? How about a shark or a bear if they take a bit of a leg? No more meat? We should not kill them? I guess we can't kill ants and flies. We should let them eat first? Even vegetable are living, so we should not eat them? No water as there might be organisms?

A fetus is feeding off the woman. If she does not want to be the meal, home and plumbing system for the fetus and be stretched out of shape and then go through labor as the end, then she should have to be forced by others to keep the fetus.

WTF is this shiit?????

God damn dude comparing a tape worm to a fetus?

These liberal teachers now a days should be hanged.

I am not against abortion, but that is a very sad retort which ignores the sanctity of human life. If you disagree with that concept, simply say so.

Not life until after birth, eh? It's not alive?

Are there any other scientific facts you'd care to impart before I dissect you?

I think at some point in late gestation the fetus can be called a baby don't you?

WTF is this shiit?????

God damn dude comparing a tape worm to a fetus?

These liberal teachers now a days should be hanged.
Comedy?

Life began billions of years ago and has never stopped. It is nature at work. Decisions are a human trait. It is up to the individual to decide.

so anyone that has a tapeworm or cancer should be forced to leave them because they are growing and dividing organisms? Bacteria? Virus?

Please link to an instance when any of those grew into a viable human being, and I'll accept your premise.

Wrong, life begins at conception. Abortion is murder not choice.

You are a sick libtard.

Wrong, life begins at conception. Abortion is murder not choice.
Unless you kill a pregnant mother, that is a double homicide.

I am not against abortion, but that is a very sad retort which ignores the sanctity of human life. If you disagree with that concept, simply say so.
This is the kind of stuff the pro-choicers do in this debate that is so dishonest and nasty.

Comparing a human fetus with a tapeworm, cancer, bacteria, virus, leech, jellyfish. Wow.

And yeah, I'm pro-choice too. But these people really have trouble with intellectual honesty.

This is the kind of stuff the pro-choicers do in this debate that is so dishonest and nasty.

Comparing a fetus with a tapeworm, cancer, bacteria, virus, leech, jellyfish. Wow.

And yeah, I'm pro-choice too. But these people really have trouble with intellectual honesty.
Mac, this is the first time I have ever heard of this angle.

I used to be pro choice when young

Pro life when I had kids....

At 50 it don't concern me anymore.

But this angle is crazy.

Comparing a fetus with a tapeworm, cancer, bacteria, virus, leech, jellyfish. Wow.

Mac, this is the first time I have ever heard of this angle.

I used to be pro choice when young

Pro life when I had kids....

At 50 it don't concern me anymore.

But this angle is crazy.
They're trying to essentially make a fetus into an inanimate object so that disposing of it is easier.

Their other game is to say it's not a "baby" or a "person" - but when squeezed with the question "is it human life?", they'll deflect and play games.

Nasty and dishonest.

Oh give it a rest, will you? You don't care about some strange woman's unborn fetus.:rolleyes-41: You cannot FORCE someone to love or care about something. Sadly, the fetus IS like a tape worm to SOME women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back