Fuck, My Mom Is Going To Kill Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't some men want to wear a condom? Your sperm are no less sacred than an egg, after all. It takes both of those things to create a baby. :)
Why don't women insist on a condom? They don't. They pretend to be transported by the passion of the moment. Some women are even more deluded than that. Every time they spread thier legs it's true love and he will be there forever.

Pussy power is phenomenal. It can make men do a hell of a lot. It just can't make them hang around.

Some people have problems and issues. Both men and women.
Sterilize them.

By whom? You certainly don't give women much credit for being able to think for themselves, do you? Some people are lazy and selfish. This isn't something new.
Certainly these women cannot think for themselves. It's evident on its face. Did they decide to get pregnant when they did not want to be pregnant? No. It just happened to them. They had nothing to do with it at all. Like trees in the forest, it rained on them.

Some people are lazy and selfish. The man who kills a boy to get his $300.00 Nike shoes is lazy and selfish. He too has killed someone to satisfy his wants. We try to get people to be less lazy and selfish, not feed the need.

Says the person who carried a switch blade at 6 years old? :lol: So,one must assume you never had premarital sex?
Oh my yes! Goodness. I had my first lover at 13. I just didn't get pregnant. I was married for more than two years before I got pregnant. I cared. It mattered to me. Nothing happened to me that I specifically did not intend. When you see these women in their 20s and 30s unintentionally getting pregnant for the third and fourth time, they don't care. It doesn't matter. They are sewers that anyone shits in.

Well, you could have become pregnant. You didn't practice abstinence yourself, so you've really got no leg to stand on to demand that others do.

I could have been hit by a bus too. But I look both ways before I cross the street. I could have dropped that knife and cut a toe off. I didn't. I knew how to handle a knife.

I never mentioned abstinence. You did. Why did you? Are you finding yourself in desperate need of a religious straw man to joust against?

The place abstinence has is, if women cannot learn to deal with sex in a self protective way, maybe they shouldn't have sex at all.

The fact of the matter is, all you can do is educate people. You cannot force them to do anything with their own bodies.

Why don't some men want to wear a condom? Your sperm are no less sacred than an egg, after all. It takes both of those things to create a baby. :)
Why don't women insist on a condom? They don't. They pretend to be transported by the passion of the moment. Some women are even more deluded than that. Every time they spread thier legs it's true love and he will be there forever.

Pussy power is phenomenal. It can make men do a hell of a lot. It just can't make them hang around.

Sterilize them.

Are you really this ignorant? You want to give the government control over who should and should not have children? Good geebus, that is one of the stupidest things ever.

Certainly these women cannot think for themselves. It's evident on its face. Did they decide to get pregnant when they did not want to be pregnant? No. It just happened to them. They had nothing to do with it at all. Like trees in the forest, it rained on them.

Some people are lazy and selfish. The man who kills a boy to get his $300.00 Nike shoes is lazy and selfish. He too has killed someone to satisfy his wants. We try to get people to be less lazy and selfish, not feed the need.

Says the person who carried a switch blade at 6 years old? :lol: So,one must assume you never had premarital sex?
Oh my yes! Goodness. I had my first lover at 13. I just didn't get pregnant. I was married for more than two years before I got pregnant. I cared. It mattered to me. Nothing happened to me that I specifically did not intend. When you see these women in their 20s and 30s unintentionally getting pregnant for the third and fourth time, they don't care. It doesn't matter. They are sewers that anyone shits in.

Well, you could have become pregnant. You didn't practice abstinence yourself, so you've really got no leg to stand on to demand that others do.

I could have been hit by a bus too. But I look both ways before I cross the street. I could have dropped that knife and cut a toe off. I didn't. I knew how to handle a knife.

I never mentioned abstinence. You did. Why did you? Are you finding yourself in desperate need of a religious straw man to joust against?

The place abstinence has is, if women cannot learn to deal with sex in a self protective way, maybe they shouldn't have sex at all.

Well, there. You just mentioned abstinence, and you have also talked about it in the past. I'm not THAT much of a newbie.

I have never mentioned abstinence. I am not a believer in abstinence except to the point where those who choose to be abstinent should have that choice respected.

Well, the fact of the matter is, some women don't want to be pregnant and are going to take extreme measures to rid themselves of an unwanted pregnancy. You cannot force your values or morals on them. Like I told you, a lot of these women probably have other problems besides being pregnant.

So we should make it easy for them to abort babies?

Abortion should only be performed in cases of incest. rape or when the life of the mother is in eminent danger. Not out of convenience.

That's not your decision to make for another person. You can apply that to your own self but nobody else.

So we shouldn't be concerned with an innocent life unless it's our own?

Why do we have a court system? Why do we have trials? Why do we have doctors? Why do we have any type of laws?

We do concern ourselves with other people lives, you see it in every day life.

Who will be the voice for the most vulnerable?

Are you one of those that believes an unborn child should have no right to life?

I believe that a woman's right to make decisions regarding her own body should be left up to her, not some strangers who don't know her, her situation, etc.

But when that woman holds another human being shouldn't that human being also have a right?

What situation? She goes out and has unprotected sex, gets pregnant with absolutely no responsibility. Selfish disregard for a life other than her own. And society makes it easy.

Hold that life..........after birth. The woman should want to be a mother, not be forced.

Sterilize them.

Are you really this ignorant? You want to give the government control over who should and should not have children? Good geebus, that is one of the stupidest things ever.
Well, these women have already decided not to have children. Their method is continual abortion. Sterilization is just helping them realize their goals.

Well, there. You just mentioned abstinence, and you have also talked about it in the past. I'm not THAT much of a newbie.

I have never mentioned abstinence. I am not a believer in abstinence except to the point where those who choose to be abstinent should have that choice respected.

Oh, so if you agree with a person's choice, it should be respected? Otherwise, they should be forced by the government to do things against their will, things that can directly effect their health and well being directly and in a negative way? Are you prepared to have your taxes raised to take care of all of these unwanted babies who will eventually grow into adults and are to cover all the lawsuits when things go awry?

Nope, sorry. It is a person's own personal and private decision if that person decides they do or do not want to have a child or a pregnancy.
Then leave them to the consequences of their decision to have sex and take that risk.

And what about those people who do not care to the point that they would abuse substances in the hopes of inducing an abortion? What about the times when they fail to induce an abortion (which happens oftentimes I'm sure), and the baby is born all fucked up and no one wants it? You cannot force a person to be pregnant against their will.

Oh, so if you agree with a person's choice, it should be respected? Otherwise, they should be forced by the government to do things against their will, things that can directly effect their health and well being directly and in a negative way? Are you prepared to have your taxes raised to take care of all of these unwanted babies who will eventually grow into adults and are to cover all the lawsuits when things go awry?
Then leave them be. They don't get to make mistakes and have the government come in and fix it for them. They made a choice to have unprotected sex and use no form of birth control. Respect that and make them live with it.

Nope, sorry. It is a person's own personal and private decision if that person decides they do or do not want to have a child or a pregnancy.
Then leave them to the consequences of their decision to have sex and take that risk.

Many will have abortions and some would die. It is a woman's right to decide for herself, regardless of her past or her mistakes.

Fetal brain is not developed enough to even think at that stage. It is not life till after birth.
The mother can do what she wants with her body, including not becoming a mother till she is ready.

A single celled organism is life.If we found the above on mars it would be a huge day for humanity.

so anyone that has a tapeworm or cancer should be forced to leave them because they are growing and dividing organisms? Bacteria? Virus? We should not remove a leech or jellyfish? How about a shark or a bear if they take a bit of a leg? No more meat? We should not kill them? I guess we can't kill ants and flies. We should let them eat first? Even vegetable are living, so we should not eat them? No water as there might be organisms?

A fetus is feeding off the woman. If she does not want to be the meal, home and plumbing system for the fetus and be stretched out of shape and then go through labor as the end, then she should have to be forced by others to keep the fetus.

You need help. You need deliverance. You're demon possessed. Call on the LORD, Aris. Hell has no exits and you are perishing this very second. Others here are trying to tell you that your mind is not right. You need to listen. For your own good, you need to listen!

Then leave them be. They don't get to make mistakes and have the government come in and fix it for them. They made a choice to have unprotected sex and use no form of birth control. Respect that and make them live with it.

The government isn't "fixing" anything. It has been decided that abortion should not be illegal but be performed in a safe and clean setting where these things can be done safely and monitored. It is the smart thing to do. Just like banning guns or drugs or alcohol doesn't work, neither will banning abortion.

Many will have abortions and some would die. It is a woman's right to decide for herself, regardless of her past or her mistakes.

No it isn't. Murder isn't a right. It's a sin that will send you to hell.

A single celled organism is life.If we found the above on mars it would be a huge day for humanity.

so anyone that has a tapeworm or cancer should be forced to leave them because they are growing and dividing organisms? Bacteria? Virus? We should not remove a leech or jellyfish? How about a shark or a bear if they take a bit of a leg? No more meat? We should not kill them? I guess we can't kill ants and flies. We should let them eat first? Even vegetable are living, so we should not eat them? No water as there might be organisms?

A fetus is feeding off the woman. If she does not want to be the meal, home and plumbing system for the fetus and be stretched out of shape and then go through labor as the end, then she should have to be forced by others to keep the fetus.

WTF is this shiit?????

God damn dude comparing a tape worm to a fetus?

These liberal teachers now a days should be hanged.
That's what passes for education by planned parenthood. The goal is to teach that all pregnancies are tapeworms, tumors, parasites, etc that will never be human beings, and therefore every pregnancy must be aborted.

a fetus is a parasite feeding off the woman. It feeds and grows only because the woman lives. It cannot live on its own outside the body.
If the woman is not ready or able to be a loving mother, then the fetus is acting the same as a tapeworm. if the woman wants to be a mother she will get checkups, eat to sustain her body and that of the fetus growing inside her, she will take extra vitamins and drink extra calcium. She will exercise to keep her bones strong. She will stay away from harmful items like drugs. If she wants to give birth.
A woman should want the child, not be forced to carry and birth it.

While a fetus does certainly have some physiological characteristics in common with a parasite, it is certainly not a parasite. However, I agree that it should be up to the individual whether or not they want to carry and delivery a child.

Lol. Imagine all the abortions there would be if men were the ones who had to carry and delivery babies?

It attaches to the woman and feeds off the woman draining her of nourishment. If the woman does not want it, she should have the right to say she is not willing to share her body with it for nine months. It is her body after all.

Fetal brain is not developed enough to even think at that stage. It is not life till after birth.
The mother can do what she wants with her body, including not becoming a mother till she is ready.

You need help. You need deliverance. You're demon possessed. Call on the LORD, Aris. Hell has no exits and you are perishing this very second. Others here are trying to tell you that your mind is not right. You need to listen. For your own good, you need to listen!

Please, put a lid on it, Jeri. We are trying to have an intelligent discussion about a REAL issue here. Take this crap to the religious forum please. :)

And what about those people who do not care to the point that they would abuse substances in the hopes of inducing an abortion? What about the times when they fail to induce an abortion (which happens oftentimes I'm sure), and the baby is born all fucked up and no one wants it? You cannot force a person to be pregnant against their will.
No you can't force someone to be pregnant against their will but you can make the alternatives so painful and draconian that these women voluntarily decide to excercise more control over their lives.

No you can't force someone to be pregnant against their will but you can make the alternatives so painful and draconian that these women voluntarily decide to excercise more control over their lives.

The only "people" you would be punishing are the unwanted children.

For generations women as a whole, have somehow been able to exercise control over their own destinies.

Only in the last 40 years have women developed the sexual capacity of potted plants that have no control over when they are fertilized. What happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back