Fuck, My Mom Is Going To Kill Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the fact of the matter is, some women don't want to be pregnant and are going to take extreme measures to rid themselves of an unwanted pregnancy. You cannot force your values or morals on them. Like I told you, a lot of these women probably have other problems besides being pregnant.

so anyone that has a tapeworm or cancer should be forced to leave them because they are growing and dividing organisms? Bacteria? Virus? We should not remove a leech or jellyfish? How about a shark or a bear if they take a bit of a leg? No more meat? We should not kill them? I guess we can't kill ants and flies. We should let them eat first? Even vegetable are living, so we should not eat them? No water as there might be organisms?

A fetus is feeding off the woman. If she does not want to be the meal, home and plumbing system for the fetus and be stretched out of shape and then go through labor as the end, then she should have to be forced by others to keep the fetus.
I am not against abortion, but that is a very sad retort which ignores the sanctity of human life. If you disagree with that concept, simply say so.
This is the kind of stuff the pro-choicers do in this debate that is so dishonest and nasty.

Comparing a fetus with a tapeworm, cancer, bacteria, virus, leech, jellyfish. Wow.

And yeah, I'm pro-choice too. But these people really have trouble with intellectual honesty.
Mac, this is the first time I have ever heard of this angle.

I used to be pro choice when young

Pro life when I had kids....

At 50 it don't concern me anymore.

But this angle is crazy.
What do mean by it doesn't concern you?

The murder of millions of unborn babies should concern you.

IT DOESN'T CONCERN ME if my daughter has an a abortion....

I gave her a chance now she would have to decide to keep the baby or kill it if she became pregnant...

You think I would love my 18 year old daughter any less?
You're crazy.

Your daughter murders your grandchild and it doesn't concern you.

Sick...very sick.

The sterilization case is certainly an interesting angle though. I admit that the thought of it has actually crossed my mind before, especially when it comes to the mentally challenged folks. I remember reading an article one time about a woman who was mentally challenged and kept turning up pregnant. Well, she wouldn't get an abortion but she also wouldn't stop having sex, use birth control or take care of any of her children. She had like 4 children, all in the custody of her mother, because she was mentally challenged and couldn't actually take care of children, never mind her own self. The mother/grandmother had petitioned the state for to have the woman sterilized. I don't remember what the outcome was though.

Well, the fact of the matter is, some women don't want to be pregnant and are going to take extreme measures to rid themselves of an unwanted pregnancy. You cannot force your values or morals on them. Like I told you, a lot of these women probably have other problems besides being pregnant.

So we should make it easy for them to abort babies?

Abortion should only be performed in cases of incest. rape or when the life of the mother is in eminent danger. Not out of convenience.

Abortion should only be performed in cases of incest. rape or when the life of the mother is in eminent danger. Not out of convenience.

That's not your decision to make for another person. You can apply that to your own self but nobody else.

That's not your decision to make for another person. You can apply that to your own self but nobody else.

So we shouldn't be concerned with an innocent life unless it's our own?

Why do we have a court system? Why do we have trials? Why do we have doctors? Why do we have any type of laws?

We do concern ourselves with other people lives, you see it in every day life.

Who will be the voice for the most vulnerable?

Are you one of those that believes an unborn child should have no right to life?

Why do we have a court system? Why do we have trials? Why do we have doctors? Why do we have any type of laws?

Are you one of those that believes an unborn child should have no right to life?

I believe that a woman's right to make decisions regarding her own body should be left up to her, not some strangers who don't know her, her situation, etc.

Those women have been educated to believe that abortion is a better answer to their problems than the hard job of developing better judgment.

Fetal brain is not developed enough to even think at that stage. It is not life till after birth.
The mother can do what she wants with her body, including not becoming a mother till she is ready.

A single celled organism is life.If we found the above on mars it would be a huge day for humanity.

so anyone that has a tapeworm or cancer should be forced to leave them because they are growing and dividing organisms? Bacteria? Virus? We should not remove a leech or jellyfish? How about a shark or a bear if they take a bit of a leg? No more meat? We should not kill them? I guess we can't kill ants and flies. We should let them eat first? Even vegetable are living, so we should not eat them? No water as there might be organisms?

A fetus is feeding off the woman. If she does not want to be the meal, home and plumbing system for the fetus and be stretched out of shape and then go through labor as the end, then she should have to be forced by others to keep the fetus.
I am not against abortion, but that is a very sad retort which ignores the sanctity of human life. If you disagree with that concept, simply say so.

Human life should be wanted and loved. Sanctity of human life? It is not even life till a month after birth in the bible. In our times it is not given a birth certificate or SS# till after birth.

No women should be forced to become a mother.

I am pro choice, not because I believe in or support abortions, but because I believe that women should be the ones to make the decision on whether or not they want to risk their health, etc., and NOT the government or any other "organizations." No one else should have the power to make such decisions for another independent person, IMO.

Those women have been educated to believe that abortion is a better answer to their problems than the hard job of developing better judgment.

By whom? You certainly don't give women much credit for being able to think for themselves, do you? Some people are lazy and selfish. This isn't something new.

I believe that a woman's right to make decisions regarding her own body should be left up to her, not some strangers who don't know her, her situation, etc.

But when that woman holds another human being shouldn't that human being also have a right?

What situation? She goes out and has unprotected sex, gets pregnant with absolutely no responsibility. Selfish disregard for a life other than her own. And society makes it easy.

Abortion is largely prevalent among blacks, then hispanics. Certainly white women have abortions, but nowhere near the numbers minorities do. It's a solution. Train wimen from early childhood to prefer abortions and generation by generation race problems will disappear.

But when that woman holds another human being shouldn't that human being also have a right?

What situation? She goes out and has unprotected sex, gets pregnant with absolutely no responsibility. Selfish disregard for a life other than her own. And society makes it easy.

Right, and are these the people you think should be having children? Selfish people are nothing new. Like I said earlier, a lot of these women probably have issues other than just being pregnant too. You have no IDEA.

Fetal brain is not developed enough to even think at that stage. It is not life till after birth.
The mother can do what she wants with her body, including not becoming a mother till she is ready.

I think at some point in late gestation the fetus can be called a baby don't you?

if it is viable enough to live outside the womb if necessary. Most women begin to think of names and what life will be like post birth. If permature and can sustain itself enough, it is life outside the womb.

A single celled organism is life.If we found the above on mars it would be a huge day for humanity.

Human life should be wanted and loved. Sanctity of human life? It is not even life till a month after birth in the bible. In our times it is not given a birth certificate or SS# till after birth.

The Bible says you are known in the womb.

Jeremiah 1:5

“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations.”

Psalm 127:3-5

Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them! He shall not be put to shame when he speaks with his enemies in the gate.

Job 31:15

Did not he who made me in the womb make him? And did not one fashion us in the womb?

Jeremiah 20:17

Because he did not kill me in the womb; so my mother would have been my grave, and her womb forever great.

Luke 1:44

For behold, when the sound of your greeting came to my ears, the baby in my womb leaped for joy.

The Bible says you are known in the womb.

Jeremiah 1:5

“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations.”

Psalm 127:3-5

Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them! He shall not be put to shame when he speaks with his enemies in the gate.

Job 31:15

Did not he who made me in the womb make him? And did not one fashion us in the womb?

Jeremiah 20:17

Because he did not kill me in the womb; so my mother would have been my grave, and her womb forever great.

Luke 1:44

For behold, when the sound of your greeting came to my ears, the baby in my womb leaped for joy.

Well, a lot of people don't follow YOUR Bible. :rolleyes-41: That's something you need to understand.

Thanks be to the gods that we do NOT have to live in a theocracy. :talk2hand:

Right, and are these the people you think should be having children? Selfish people are nothing new. Like I said earlier, a lot of these women probably have issues other than just being pregnant too. You have no IDEA.

These people shouldn't be having sex. But we make it easy for them to not be held responsible for their actions. Get pregnant? No problem, just kill the baby. There are other options other than death of an innocent life.

By whom? You certainly don't give women much credit for being able to think for themselves, do you? Some people are lazy and selfish. This isn't something new.
Certainly these women cannot think for themselves. It's evident on its face. Did they decide to get pregnant when they did not want to be pregnant? No. It just happened to them. They had nothing to do with it at all. Like trees in the forest, it rained on them.

Some people are lazy and selfish. The man who kills a boy to get his $300.00 Nike shoes is lazy and selfish. He too has killed someone to satisfy his wants. We try to get people to be less lazy and selfish, not feed the need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back