Fuck Trump and the GOP

At some point, we really need to stop thrashing back and forth between "left" and "right". Foisting radical changes on society with a narrow majority of support only creates angst. And ensures that whatever we implement will be reversed when the pendulum swings.
. As long as we have African Americans bitter in this country until they have complete change of the whole make up of power on every level, and then we have all these groups attaching themselves to the African American movement, and doing so because they see that the government is eternally indebted to that movement, then we will never see an end to the polarization between the groups in this country. If the African American cause could finally be solved in this country, then there could be a chance that the country could truly melt into the melting pot together. Not sure where it all is at any given point, because it seems the country can take two steps forward in progress, and the radicals end up taking her 5 steps backwards during any given administration.

Barack Obama was one who caused race relations to go backwards because he himself was a radical who had believed the lie that white skin is a problem, and that white Christianity was a problem also. His suttle but precise actions proved this over time. We don't need anyone like that to be president again, and hopefully we will have another person someday that will understand the things that the great Martin Luther King understood about ones character, and how that is what makes the man, and not his skin color. True Christianity also was never beholdened to a skin color, and it never will be. Now everything can be highjacked in this world by various groups, and the meanings of our beliefs get twisted in these highjackings, but cooler heads will always see through this, and hopefully the union/united American lines will always be held.

7 years of "just give us power and we'll repeal/fix it"

So what do we get?

1 judge
A tax cut that can easily be reversed.
A SHIT TON OF ATTA BOYS
Repealed regulations that can easily be put back in place.
A lot of trolling material.
An economy that sky rocketed on promises but now teeters on the edge of instability because if knee jerk tweeting.
Funded sanctuary cities
Funded abortions

I get that we do not have a super majority. I also get that a super majority is not needed. Democrats taught us that.

Stop being cowards and do the motherfucking jobs that you promised to do for my vote.

If the wall isn't started.
If planned parenthood isn't defunded.
If sanctuary cities are not defunded.
If SERIOUS SPENDING CUTS are not enacted. (And I don't mean our safety net as the first on the block)

I WILL VOTE DEMOCRAT IN 2018

I have defended Trump and been hammered for it. I have defended the GOP and feel stupider for it.

No more
Lol, I remembered when you said you wouldn't vote for trump because you knew he was fos. I knew you were lying.

1. Trump has never been a Conservative and you should have known this!

2. Trump friends included the Clintons, so come on!!

3. Republicans love to waste dollars as much as Democrats the only difference is the pet projects and if you need proof look up Bridge to Nowhere and realize why the GOP lost in 2006 and will lose in 2018!!!

-------

When you sober up and read what you wrote just remember I warned you and those like you about Trump but I guess the choice between him and Hillary it was never going to be a winning moment for America!

That will not work. They don't give a fuck, as long as you keep within their duopoly.

Vote 3rd party, or you have wasted your vote.

Some people say by voting 3rd party you waste your vote (I am not one of the, I voted 3rd party last 2 election cycles). One person will do nothing, they have to have help in Congress. But gotta start somewhere.
Yep! If it never starts, it never happens.
. Third party just ends up being a deflection or slight of hand sort of thing. Look over here for just a second, and meanwhile one or the other mainstream party wins in which the votes weren't taken from.

Which is why we need ranked-choice voting.

That will not work. They don't give a fuck, as long as you keep within their duopoly.

Some people say by voting 3rd party you waste your vote (I am not one of the, I voted 3rd party last 2 election cycles). One person will do nothing, they have to have help in Congress. But gotta start somewhere.
. Third party just ends up being a deflection or slight of hand sort of thing. Look over here for just a second, and meanwhile one or the other mainstream party wins in which the votes weren't taken from.

Interesting, could you explain to me. I have no idea what that is or how you "rank" a public official for a vote?

7 years of "just give us power and we'll repeal/fix it"

So what do we get?

1 judge
A tax cut that can easily be reversed.
A SHIT TON OF ATTA BOYS
Repealed regulations that can easily be put back in place.
A lot of trolling material.
An economy that sky rocketed on promises but now teeters on the edge of instability because if knee jerk tweeting.
Funded sanctuary cities
Funded abortions

I get that we do not have a super majority. I also get that a super majority is not needed. Democrats taught us that.

Stop being cowards and do the motherfucking jobs that you promised to do for my vote.

If the wall isn't started.
If planned parenthood isn't defunded.
If sanctuary cities are not defunded.
If SERIOUS SPENDING CUTS are not enacted. (And I don't mean our safety net as the first on the block)

I have defended Trump and been hammered for it. I have defended the GOP and feel stupider for it.

No more
WELCOME!

Well, lets see what happens on Monday to the stock market.

Yesterday, it dropped over 700 points, and today it dropped another 424.

I think that the DOW is going to see 20,000 before it sees 27,000 as some poster predicted and started a thread on it.
Will drumpf stop patting himself on the back then ,,,With the huge drop on Friday you'd figure a president might say something to quell investors fears But we know he's far from presidential material

Interesting, could you explain to me. I have no idea what that is or how you "rank" a public official for a vote?

This is a good place to start: Ranked Choice Voting / Instant Runoff- FairVote.

The basic idea is that you rank the candidates in order of your preference. You can leave a candidate off your list altogether if you don't want to support them at all. It eliminates the 'lesser-of-two-evils' conundrum.

Last edited:

That is an intriguing idea that I had not thought of before.

I have been shouting it to the roof tops. There are no distinct Party's in the Political Class they are the same creature.
And I say there are vast differences ,,,But with each party preventing the other from accomplishing its goals

Bi partisanship is a dead word

That is an intriguing idea that I had not thought of before.

I think it's the single best thing going on in American politics right now. And it's happening from the bottom up. These are changes that local communities and states can make themselves, and they are!

The basic idea is that you rank the candidates in order of your preference. You can leave a candidate off your list altogether if you don't want to them support them at all. It eliminates the 'lesser-of-two-evils' conundrum.

Thank you sir, will investigate!

Wow....................another Trump supporter finally sees through his lies.

No offense, but it's about time you woke up Grandpa.

Gramps has never been on board. He rants about the dumbest things based on emotions, like a stupid Democrat.

The basic idea is that you rank the candidates in order of your preference. You can leave a candidate off your list altogether if you don't want to support them at all. It eliminates the 'lesser-of-two-evils' conundrum.

Actually very interesting, would we not have to change the Constitution to do this?

Actually very interesting, would we not have to change the Constitution to do this?

At the national level, perhaps. But the movement right now is mostly grassroots, mostly local. If we can prove it works in local elections, it will be much easier to change it federally.

At the national level, perhaps. But the movement right now is mostly grassroots, mostly local. If we can prove it works in local elections, it will be much easier to change it federally.

Hope you are correct!

I have been shouting it to the roof tops. There are no distinct Party's in the Political Class they are the same creature.
And I say there are vast differences ,,,But with each party preventing the other from accomplishing its goals

.Now tell us why that is ?? It happened over time, so start at the beginning.

Yesterday was the plainest admission of them being a single entity
How so Doc? With the signing of that bill? Read somewhere Ann Coulter said he doesn't have to worry about signing another like it ,cause he'll be impeached

Forum List

Back