FUCKING traitorous Democrat warns of Ice raid in Oakland

Just to make things clear.........

1) Trump is horrible because he says things Democrats don't like about immigration, and the media pounds him for it 24 hrs a day.
2) Obama, on the other hand, said things Democrats like - and was lauded for it 24 hrs a day... but broke up more illegal immigrant familes and deported more illegal aliens in history..... But he is the good guy???
3) President Bush was one of the most lenient Presidents in recent history on illegal immigration...and he is hated by Democrats.

This is very confusing.

Where is my "Loser" button? :D
Have you checked your birth certificate?

Wow - You may be the cleverest Dotard in the forum! :D

Trump is an idiot, hope that clears things up.
In a thread where the elected mayor of a major city is siding with criminal invaders against her own national government?
YOu have nothing to say about the traitorous bitch but instead attack the President who is attempting to see the law enforced.

Says more about you, than it does about him.

So let's get this straight Correll - ALL immigrants are CRIMINAL INVADERS?

Boy have you ever been duped by Der Donald!

:iyfyus.jpg:

Hate's gotta' hate.
I'm angry at the harm done to our nation, and want to see our laws enforced.
Hardly "hate".

Give me a top ten of your "harm" that immigrants have done to our nation on a broad or majority scale and back it up with FACTS from someplace other than Gateway Pundit, True Pundit, AmericanRenaissance, Stormfront (etc etc etc - You know, McGarrett's usual suspects ;-)

That's asking a lot from someone who's given me no indication that they are open to real debate.

How about we do one at at time?

In a thread where the elected mayor of a major city is siding with criminal invaders against her own national government?
YOu have nothing to say about the traitorous bitch but instead attack the President who is attempting to see the law enforced.

Says more about you, than it does about him.

Hate's gotta' hate.
Hardly "hate".

Give me a top ten of your "harm" that immigrants have done to our nation on a broad or majority scale and back it up with FACTS from someplace other than Gateway Pundit, True Pundit, AmericanRenaissance, Stormfront (etc etc etc - You know, McGarrett's usual suspects ;-)
That's asking a lot from someone who's given me no indication that they are open to real debate.
How about we do one at at time?

Cool Triple Space Boy - You go First! :rolleyes:

Oakland mayor warns of impending ICE raid, ramping up sanctuary-city tension

This bitch belongs in handcuffs. And she is the mayor!
Outrageous

Good for her! TUCK FRUMP and his annoying Keebler Elf!!

By the by - Libby is rather easy on the eyes :)

libby-schaaf.jpg
You are more than welcome to go back to your shithole.

Everyone in this thread would suffer economically if every undocumented immigrant was deported.

Especially the OP.

Fools.

Last edited:

Outrageous

libby-schaaf.jpg

Ya, Seattle & Portland and the Bay Area are TOTAL "shitholes"

Idiot

Gandhi taught us that a country’s greatness is measured not by its richest, but by how it treats its most vulnerable members. By this measure, the U.S. is a certified shithole.

The U.S. is the wealthiest country on earth. Yet one in five children here will go to bed hungry tonight. Thirteen million American children live in poverty, the highest rate among the world’s wealthy countries.​

Commentary: I Live in a ‘Shithole’ Country. It’s Called the United States.

Hate's gotta' hate.

Hardly "hate".

When you label undocumented immigrants as 'criminal invaders' then hate is involved. And we actually need more immigration into this country not less, we ain't popping them out as much as we used to.

1. NOpe. Just reasonable and righteous anger.

2. NO, we don't need more immigration.

Your "righteous anger" is becoming tiresome as fuck -

Find a rubber room and bounce like hell to your heart's content :wink:

No, thanks, I will stay here and continue to call lefties on their bullshit. Deal with it.

1) Trump is horrible because he says things Democrats don't like about immigration, and the media pounds him for it 24 hrs a day.
2) Obama, on the other hand, said things Democrats like - and was lauded for it 24 hrs a day... but broke up more illegal immigrant familes and deported more illegal aliens in history..... But he is the good guy???
3) President Bush was one of the most lenient Presidents in recent history on illegal immigration...and he is hated by Democrats.

This is very confusing.

Morons like you make it easy.

You have pissed yourself in this thread for nearly 3 hours now. Time for your Zanex & a bath.

Hate's gotta' hate.

Hardly "hate".

When you label undocumented immigrants as 'criminal invaders' then hate is involved. And we actually need more immigration into this country not less, we ain't popping them out as much as we used to.

Your "righteous anger" is becoming tiresome as fuck -

Find a rubber room and bounce like hell to your heart's content :wink:
No, thanks, I will stay here and continue to call lefties on their bullshit. Deal with it.

You've never won a SINGLE debate around these parts -
Perhaps you are projecting yourself into the lower Trumposphere?

DGQwNZVUIAERFcP.jpg

This is very confusing.

You have pissed yourself in this thread for nearly 3 hours now. Time for your Zanex & a bath.

Okay - I'll do that Lil Boy if you'll have Mommy diaper you pronto.

30538.jpg
:bigboy:

Outrageous

libby-schaaf.jpg

Idiot

Gandhi taught us that a country’s greatness is measured not by its richest, but by how it treats its most vulnerable members. By this measure, the U.S. is a certified shithole.

The U.S. is the wealthiest country on earth. Yet one in five children here will go to bed hungry tonight. Thirteen million American children live in poverty, the highest rate among the world’s wealthy countries.​

I live in a shithole country. It's called the United States. We let in all the shitters from the turd world and they shit it all up. I live in the biggest shithole state, California. Mexicans have shit it up so bad we've got hepatitis in our major cities. They spend their money on dope and let their kids go to bed hungry. We've got MILLIONS of illegals and they live in poverty. Shit them back, and we wouldn't have children going to be hungry, nor 13 million in poverty.

Put this mayor in irons, stow her in the hold of a cargo vessel and ship her to some Mexican port where she can service the sailors.

Hate's gotta' hate.

Hardly "hate".

We don't need more immigration? I think that's what this is really about.

You've came to the realization that a reason I posted in support of my position, might be a reason for my position?

Impressive.

Outrageous

libby-schaaf.jpg

Idiot

I live in a shithole country. It's called the United States. We let in all the shitters from the turd world and they shit it all up. I live in the biggest shithole state, California. Mexicans have shit it up so bad we've got hepatitis in our major cities. They spend their money on dope and let their kids go to bed hungry. We've got MILLIONS of illegals and they live in poverty. Shit them back, and we wouldn't have children going to be hungry, nor 13 million in poverty.

Put this mayor in irons, stow her in the hold of a cargo vessel and ship her to some Mexican port where she can service the sailors.

I was in San Diego for a week long vacation first week of this month. It is LOADED with immigrants and ANYTHING but a "shithole". Those immigrants drove my Ubers, made up my room, made me delicious fish tacos and were generally AWESOME.

And Pacific Beach? - Clean as a whistle! You must live in Bakersfield. That's ALWAYS been a shithole ;)

This is very confusing.

30538.jpg
You using a picture of his grandson for ridicule dick head?

30538.jpg
Some people have no standards.

30538.jpg
You should flag it. It's uncalled for.

30538.jpg

Only idiots post pictures of their family in an anonymous political forum.

Murky qualifies :)
And family attacks are SUPPOSED to be off limits here!
Fucktard

30538.jpg

Only idiots post pictures of their family in an anonymous political forum.

Murky qualifies :)
And family attacks are SUPPOSED to be off limits here!
Fucktard

How did I attack his family ...
FUCKTARD?
Not my job to figure out whether or not an avatar is someones grandson.

GET IT???

30538.jpg
You should flag it. It's uncalled for.
Naw

Forum List

Back