FUCKING traitorous Democrat warns of Ice raid in Oakland

Kept them votes a-comin' though!

Priorities, priorities!

really? how so? people who are subject to deportation can't vote.

trumptards like the o/p really have no standing to cry about "treason". Not to mention the fact that I'm wondering how this aided and abetted the enemies of the US... which is what treason is.

you know, unlike turning over our foreign policy to Russians

Morons like you make it easy.

You have pissed yourself in this thread for nearly 3 hours now. Time for your Zanex & a bath.

Okay - I'll do that Lil Boy if you'll have Mommy diaper you pronto.

30538.jpg
You using a picture of his grandson for ridicule dick head?

Only idiots post pictures of their family in an anonymous political forum.

Murky qualifies :)
And family attacks are SUPPOSED to be off limits here!
Fucktard

How did I attack his family ...
FUCKTARD?
Not my job to figure out whether or not an avatar is someones grandson.

GET IT???

Oh - You're reported :D

:fu:

Kept them votes a-comin' though!

Priorities, priorities!

really? how so? people who are subject to deportation can't vote.

trumptarfds like the o/p really have no standing to cry about "treason". Not yo mention the fact that I'm wondering how this aided and abetted the enemies of the US... which is what treason is.

you know, unlike turning over our foreign policy to Russians
First of all I didn't vote for Trump. Second of all I have the same rights of expression as everyone else so blow me sister.

Okay - I'll do that Lil Boy if you'll have Mommy diaper you pronto.

30538.jpg

Fucktard

FUCKTARD?

GET IT???

There is nothing to report. I shared his photo because he is so cute it would put a smile on others faces. If you choose to be a douche with the shared content so be it.

Oakland mayor warns of impending ICE raid, ramping up sanctuary-city tension

This bitch belongs in handcuffs. And she is the mayor!
Outrageous

Good for her! TUCK FRUMP and his annoying Keebler Elf!!

By the by - Libby is rather easy on the eyes :)

libby-schaaf.jpg
You are more than welcome to go back to your shithole.

Ya, Seattle & Portland and the Bay Area are TOTAL "shitholes"

Idiot

Gandhi taught us that a country’s greatness is measured not by its richest, but by how it treats its most vulnerable members. By this measure, the U.S. is a certified shithole.

The U.S. is the wealthiest country on earth. Yet one in five children here will go to bed hungry tonight. Thirteen million American children live in poverty, the highest rate among the world’s wealthy countries.​

Commentary: I Live in a ‘Shithole’ Country. It’s Called the United States.
Your brain is a shithole.
The main aspect of Liberals I admire is their ability to respect other people’s opinions.

Outrageous

Good for her! TUCK FRUMP and his annoying Keebler Elf!!

By the by - Libby is rather easy on the eyes :)

libby-schaaf.jpg
You are more than welcome to go back to your shithole.

Ya, Seattle & Portland and the Bay Area are TOTAL "shitholes"

Idiot

Gandhi taught us that a country’s greatness is measured not by its richest, but by how it treats its most vulnerable members. By this measure, the U.S. is a certified shithole.

The U.S. is the wealthiest country on earth. Yet one in five children here will go to bed hungry tonight. Thirteen million American children live in poverty, the highest rate among the world’s wealthy countries.​

Commentary: I Live in a ‘Shithole’ Country. It’s Called the United States.

I live in a shithole country. It's called the United States. We let in all the shitters from the turd world and they shit it all up. I live in the biggest shithole state, California. Mexicans have shit it up so bad we've got hepatitis in our major cities. They spend their money on dope and let their kids go to bed hungry. We've got MILLIONS of illegals and they live in poverty. Shit them back, and we wouldn't have children going to be hungry, nor 13 million in poverty.

Put this mayor in irons, stow her in the hold of a cargo vessel and ship her to some Mexican port where she can service the sailors.

I was in San Diego for a week long vacation first week of this month. It is LOADED with immigrants and ANYTHING but a "shithole". Those immigrants drove my Ubers, made up my room, made me delicious fish tacos and were generally AWESOME.

And Pacific Beach? - Clean as a whistle! You must live in Bakersfield. That's ALWAYS been a shithole ;)
Slaves.

FUCKING traitorous Democrat warns of Ice raid in Oakland

Are you against states' rights?
states don't have the right to not enforce laws.

not that you care about the law, or America.

Depends on the issue. Right NOW?

California and a couple dozen other states are winning against Donnie Dotard's abject stupidity.

Hang on tight Trumpling - gonna be a rough ride ;)
Issue?

The law is not up for debate, it's been debated and now is a law.

failure to enforce it is a violation of the law.

again, not that you care about the law or country

Just to make things clear.........

1) Trump is horrible because he says things Democrats don't like about immigration, and the media pounds him for it 24 hrs a day.
2) Obama, on the other hand, said things Democrats like - and was lauded for it 24 hrs a day... but broke up more illegal immigrant familes and deported more illegal aliens in history..... But he is the good guy???
3) President Bush was one of the most lenient Presidents in recent history on illegal immigration...and he is hated by Democrats.

This is very confusing.

Trump is an idiot, hope that clears things up.

In a thread where the elected mayor of a major city is siding with criminal invaders against her own national government?

YOu have nothing to say about the traitorous bitch but instead attack the President who is attempting to see the law enforced.

Says more about you, than it does about him.

Well, calling them 'criminal invaders' just invites everyone not to take you seriously.

Anyway, she's not traitorous, she broke no laws, get a tissue.

THey are in our nation against our democratically expressed wishes and laws.

Criminal invaders is more accurate that illegal aliens.

My point stands.

In a thread where the elected mayor of a major city is siding with criminal invaders against her own national government?

YOu have nothing to say about the traitorous bitch but instead attack the President who is attempting to see the law enforced.

Says more about you, than it does about him.

Last response to you because my point stands, you're not someone to take seriously. Also, the spacing in your post is chaotic, put your thoughts in order.
These people would have fit right in with the SS as it was the law back then too, now it the brown people who are rapists and criminals, anyone who resists are traitors to the fatherland

Outrageous
Aiding criminals is a crime.

if this actually happened, she should be in cuffs, now.

LOCK HER UP!!

:laugh: :laugh2: :laughing0301::lmao:
not sure what's funny about giving a criminal a pass.

care to explain why it's funny?

Hey man, we've been investigating the Clintons for 30 years at a cost of hundreds of millions of dollars. I can't stand and didn't vote for Hillary. Agree that the Clintons are slippery. But they do run an A-rated Foundation that's done a ton of good in the world. Worst that's been proven is that Bubba lied about a blow job.

Face it, Republicans would love to investigate the Clintons after they're pushing daisies - especially each time there are serious charges against THEIR administration. R's have always loved a good distraction.

Fucktard

FUCKTARD?

GET IT???

There is nothing to report. I shared his photo because he is so cute it would put a smile on others faces. If you choose to be a douche with the shared content so be it.

Gramps - He's VERY cute but I don't recall you mentioning or clarifying that you were his grandfather or wouldn't have gone there.

Are we to assume that bripat's angry little boy flipping the bird avatar is his grandson?

Hopefully, you see where I'm going there.

Still, I apologize and now I understand the reaction.

Forum List

Back