🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Full scale Titanic replica created in a video game.

I thought at first you were referring to the Trump administration as only...Full scale Titanic replica created...showed up.

it should be good if that's the game's main scenery
it sounds like it could be a great game.....mystery solving/etc on the Titanic
plus you get to tour the ship....very good just for that
..some of the older--pre-2005--games have good graphics, so I would expect recent/new games to be phenomenal

• Banned

The level of attention paid to detail is absurd.

3D models are cool. An MRI is nothing but a 3D model cut into thin slices.

I hope this is a VR applcable title when it launches.

how much would a total VR package be?? I just play PC now

You can get by with a GTX 970 but I opted to upgrade to a GTX 1080 after trying it on my 970. I spent about 800 on upgrades and 700 on the headset but that was all at launch. I imagine you can get a Rift headset for about 300 now. A 970 for a couple hundred.

You can get by with a GTX 970 but I opted to upgrade to a GTX 1080 after trying it on my 970. I spent about 800 on upgrades and 700 on the headset but that was all at launch. I imagine you can get a Rift headset for about 300 now. A 970 for a couple hundred.

you have way more knowledge than I...so it sounds like you are doing VR on PC? I don't know anything about it..I guess I will research it more
..I thought you just bought PS4 and headset....
not that I have the $$$--but I have been researching space games for VR

Doesn't really seem all that impressive considering games like Grand Theft Auto 5 realistically depict entire cities.

you have way more knowledge than I...so it sounds like you are doing VR on PC? I don't know anything about it..I guess I will research it more

The PSVR is a VERY underwhelming experience with very limited apps. The PSVR uses their old ass camera & wands for the experience. The Rift comes with two high caliber cameras and a couple of bad ass controllers. I bought it and promptly sold it as it was so bad compared to my Rift.
If your pc has at least an i7 a simple gpu upgrade could have you up and running in vr.

Last edited:
The PSVR is a VERY underwhelming experience with very limited apps. The PSVR uses their old ass camera & wands for the experience. The Rift comes with two high caliber cameras and a couple of bad ass controllers. I bought it and promptly sold it as it was so bad compared to my Rift.
If your pc has at least an i7 a simple gpu upgrade could have you up and running in vr.

...I was reading reviews on Elite Dangerous PC space game and I recall some saying they had similar problems....
..jesus christ--I'm so far behind in game technology...well--that includes smartphones and everything!! ..of course I've got kids/etc to keep me busy.
....I would very much like to get a VR set...ok if I get a new game/etc I would like to contact you on systems/etc
...this Titanic game looks like something I've been wanting...I get tired of the FPS, simulations, etc .......plus it looks like my kids would like it ...you get the game plus the Titanic

...I was reading reviews on Elite Dangerous PC space game and I recall some saying they had similar problems....
..jesus christ--I'm so far behind in game technology...well--that includes smartphones and everything!! ..of course I've got kids/etc to keep me busy.
....I would very much like to get a VR set...ok if I get a new game/etc I would like to contact you on systems/etc
...this Titanic game looks like something I've been wanting...I get tired of the FPS, simulations, etc .......plus it looks like my kids would like it ...you get the game plus the Titanic

If your ultimate goal is VR then pc is the only wise choice. Other than that consoles are great too.
VR has a lot of appliations unrelated to gaming that you can't get on console. Art, movies on what looks like an enormous screen, technical creations, engineering, medical, tourism etc... I've never been to Egypt but I have been inside the great pyramid.

They are a money sink but provide a lot of value for that dollar.

If your ultimate goal is VR then pc is the only wise choice. Other than that consoles are great too.
VR has a lot of appliations unrelated to gaming that you can't get on console. Art, movies on what looks like an enormous screen, technical creations, engineering, medical, tourism etc... I've never been to Egypt but I have been inside the great pyramid.

They are a money sink but provide a lot of value for that dollar.

very informative and great points ....I never thought you could do that much

Forum List

Back