Fully Vaccinated Cruise Ship Has ChiCom Flu Outbreak

LOLOL

Imbecile, obesity is still not contagious. I would say I can't believe you don't understand that -- but to be honest, I totally believe it. You're a fucking moron. You prove it with nearly every post.
So your point is not about saving lives. It’s about forcing people to undergo a medical procedure that does nothing to prevent infection and let’s the victims still spread the virus.

I`m not spending my time doing YOUR homework. You made the claim as to what "Old Joe" said so it`s on YOU to provide the proof.
Hilarious! Shitforbrains doesn’t even know Brandon said the jab keeps you from catching and spreading the ChiCom flu!

So your point is not about saving lives. It’s about forcing people to undergo a medical procedure that does nothing to prevent infection and let’s the victims still spread the virus.

^^^ That proves you have no clues what this debate is even about. :cuckoo:

^^^ That proves you have no clues what this debate is even about. :cuckoo:
So you lied it’s about saving lives, catching the virus, spreading the virus.
So what’s the next lie left that makes you think it’s good to outlaw unvaccinated people from buying food?

What can this mean? How could any American who even pays cursory attention to the news, not know Old Joe said these things.
These are the same science hating morons who don’t know what a woman is and think humans change sex on a whim.

So you lied it’s about saving lives, catching the virus, spreading the virus.
So what’s the next lie left that makes you think it’s good to outlaw unvaccinated people from buying food?

Nope, I told the truth about it saving lives. And I proved it with the numbers posted by SweetSue92. Don't you find it rather odd how I claim it saves lives but you think my point isn't about saving lives?

Seems you're mentally deranged. :cuckoo:

Nope, I told the truth about it saving lives. And I proved it with the numbers posted by SweetSue92. Don't you find it rather odd how I claim it saves lives but you think my point isn't about saving lives?

Seems you're mentally deranged. :cuckoo:
I posted the CDC report that shows you LIED.
Again, what’s your lie for banning people from buying food now that your lies about catching and preventing spread of the virus are debunked? Not saving lives, you don’t care about solving obesity, the nations #2 cause of death.

I posted the CDC report that shows you LIED.

I have no doubt you think you showed that, but you didn't. Did you even read your own link from the CDC...?

"vaccination is the most important strategy to prevent severe illness and death."

Again, what’s your lie for banning people from buying food now that your lies about catching and preventing spread of the virus are debunked? Not saving lives, you don’t care about solving obesity, the nations #2 cause of death.

Are you still under the delusion that obesity is contagious??? :ack-1:

I have no doubt you think you showed that, but you didn't. Did you even read your own link from the CDC...?

"vaccination is the most important strategy to prevent severe illness and death."

Of course the swamp pushes the narrative. Even while they post the data knowing you gullible sheeples just go along. So put on your 4 masks, get your 10th booster, and scream at people who aren’t in your cult.

Call us when Democrats decide we can sue your masters at Big Pharma for damages.

Lousy strawman, I never claimed any such thing. So you lied that thd jab is about saving lives.

Hilarious you can’t come up with one reason to force anyone to join your cult.

Tell us why the CDC is suddenly withdrawing tens of thousands of deaths from the ChiCom flu list.

What kind of science hating freak could make so many errors, and why now just before major elections?

Yep. As many of us said on day one - tell those at high risk to take precautions and life goes on for the rest of us.
You, me, jct, maybe 3-4 others from the moment numericals were Finally provided immediately assessed correctly that the stats nowhere near matched the panic and freedom robbing

Forum List

Back