Fully Vaccinated Cruise Ship Has ChiCom Flu Outbreak

LOL

Yeah, among those who are also unvaxxed. Compare vaxxed among vaxxed and unvaxxed among unvaxxed and you prove to be a fucking moron to not take the jab.
What’s it to you, shitforbrains?
My BMI is optimum.
You fatties should be locked in concentration camps until you’re safe again.

No. Apparently you’re unaware how a vaccine is supposed to work.

LOL

I knew you couldn't.

The covid vaccine saves lives as I've shown. If that's failure to you, the problem is you, not the vaccine.

Are you aware of the harm some vaxxed people have incurred, or is this propaganda? Do you think the FDA properly tested and approved the vaccines?

Are you aware of the 1223 people who died in Pfizer vax trails and the thousands injured?

Do you believe invermectin I only used to deworm horses?

Do you believe remdesivir is effective and safe?

Do you think the establishment has properly informed Americans of potential for vaccine injury?

Do you think the establishment has accurately counted the numbers of Americans who have died from Covid and those harmed by the vaccine?

Are you aware of the harm some vaxxed people have incurred, or is this propaganda? Do you think the FDA properly tested and approved the vaccines?

Are you aware of the 1223 people who died in Pfizer vax trails and the thousands injured?

Do you think the establishment has properly informed Americans of potential for vaccine injury?

Do you think the establishment has accurately counted the numbers of Americans who have died from Covid and those harmed by the vaccine?

Yes.

Yes.

No.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Faun

Lol. It proves my poor boy that the vaccine is ineffective.

Old Joe said if you get vaxxed you can’t get Covid or transmit it. I bet you still believe him.
I`ll give you another chance. Where and when did Joe say that? Don`t run away and hide this time.

When a virus is killing 3,000 people a day, we`re not going to study it for 5 years to see if it works. The Polio vaccine killed people too but Polio is gone.

LOL

I knew you couldn't.

The covid vaccine saves lives as I've shown. If that's failure to you, the problem is you, not the vaccine.
Getting all the fatties to lose weight saves lives.
When are you banning them from restaurants?

Getting all the fatties to lose weight saves lives.
When are you banning them from restaurants?

LOLOL

Imbecile, obesity is still not contagious. I would say I can't believe you don't understand that -- but to be honest, I totally believe it. You're a fucking moron. You prove it with nearly every post.

Forum List

Back