Fully Vaccinated Cruise Ship Has ChiCom Flu Outbreak

It's not a "proven failed medical procedure." Who knows from where you get your information? It's statistically shown to have reduced the severity of the illness and related deaths.

If you go in the next highest age bracket from mine--60 to 69--only 16% of the DEAD were UNVACCINATED.

I repeat that EIGHTY-FOUR PERCENT of the dead were vaccinated.

I don't know why you're doing this math. Look at pg 44, my age cohort, 50-59. Deaths. Let's say 70 people died of Covid...3 we will not account for because they got one shot and IDK if you want to count that unvaccinated or not.

18 of those deaths were unvaccinated

52 of them were VACCINATED

That means OF THOSE WHO DIED, just in that age range, about 75% were FULLY VACCINATED. Yes, the vaccines still offer a bit of protection, but that's for death. DEATH. The very last stop for the vaccines.

That's not great. If you have 75% of your vaccinated in the death category? I'd stop defending.
Apparently facts don’t change him. He probably thinks Fauci is a hero and a great man.

If you go in the next highest age bracket from mine--60 to 69--only 16% of the DEAD were UNVACCINATED.

He’ll disappear now.

Likely watching a corporate news network to feed him the narrative he wants.

Well we certainly know we’re you get your information. The lying controlled establishment is where.

Are you so uninformed that you don’t know of the several nations with nearly complete vaxxed populations, yet they are having significant Covid outbreaks? Do you know what this means?

All day and night on Twitter you will read these cats saying "I have Covid and have never been so sick in my life. And I'm vaccinated and boosted! I can't imagine what I would be like if I wasn't!"

Meanwhile me and hubby got it, both unvaxxed, hardly sick at all. You'd think people would start putting 2 + 2 together

^^^ Herman Cain approves of this message.

herman-cain-1.jpg

View attachment 623351
Man that’s old. Do think it’s Spring 2020 and nothing has changed since?

I don't know why you're doing this math. Look at pg 44, my age cohort, 50-59. Deaths. Let's say 70 people died of Covid...3 we will not account for because they got one shot and IDK if you want to count that unvaccinated or not.

18 of those deaths were unvaccinated

52 of them were VACCINATED

That means OF THOSE WHO DIED, just in that age range, about 75% were FULLY VACCINATED. Yes, the vaccines still offer a bit of protection, but that's for death. DEATH. The very last stop for the vaccines.

That's not great. If you have 75% of your vaccinated in the death category? I'd stop defending.

You poor thing, you really don't understand the math. You're literally ignoring the part where more than 90% of them are vaxxed.

That's like if you have a group of 100 people with 10 vaxxed and 90 unvaxxed and 5 of unvaxxed people die whereas 10 vaxxed die -- you'd be here shitting on the vaccine, crying more vaxxed died from that group than unvaxxed; completely oblivious to the statistics of that group showing 11% of the vaxxed in that group died from covid, compared to 50% of the unvaxxed died.

You'd best put the numbers down before you hurt yourself any further.

:itsok:

Well we certainly know we’re you get your information. The lying controlled establishment is where.

Are you so uninformed that you don’t know of the several nations with nearly complete vaxxed populations, yet they are having significant Covid outbreaks? Do you know what this means?

It means you're not smart enough to compare them proportionally with the unvaxxed portion of the population.

You poor thing, you really don't understand the math. You're literally ignoring the part where more than 90% of them are vaxxed.

That's like if you have a group of 100 people with 10 vaxxed and 90 unvaxxed and 5 of unvaxxed people die whereas 10 vaxxed die -- you'd be here shitting on the vaccine, crying more vaxxed died from that group than unvaxxed; completely oblivious to the statistics of that group showing 11% of the vaxxed in that group died from covid, compared to 50% of the unvaxxed died.

You'd best put the numbers down before you hurt yourself any further.

:itsok:

In the 60-69 age cohort 84% of those who DIED were vaccinated.

DIED. The very last stop of protection for the vaccines, offering not much protection over population baseline.

Are you joking here?

It means you're not smart enough to compare them proportionally with the unvaxxed portion of the population.

In the 80-89 year cohort 91% of DEATHS were fully vaccinated. I did NOT count those who had one shot as vaccinated. I lumped them in with the unvaccinated.

Great "vaccines"!

Faun
Lol. It proves my poor boy that the vaccine is ineffective.

Old Joe said if you get vaxxed you can’t get Covid or transmit it. I bet you still believe him.

LOL

You're literally and completely ignoring the percentage of those vaccinated compared to those who are not vaccinated. In the UK, some 94.4% of their population is vaxxed. Allow me to do the math on your numbers since you're clearly math challenged...

16% unvaxxed of that group died. That's out of 5½% of their population who are unvaxxed. Odds of dying if not vaxxed? 0.076%

84% vaxxed died. That's out of 94½% of their population who are vaxxed. Odds of dying if you are vaxxed? 0.024%

Capiche?

Unvaxxed Brits between 60-69 have a 3 times greater chance of dying because of covid than those who are vaxxed.

Conservatives are too stupid to understand the statistics to comprehend why they're Darwinning themselves.

All day and night on Twitter you will read these cats saying "I have Covid and have never been so sick in my life. And I'm vaccinated and boosted! I can't imagine what I would be like if I wasn't!"

Meanwhile me and hubby got it, both unvaxxed, hardly sick at all. You'd think people would start putting 2 + 2 together

LOLOL

You prolly really do think your anecdotal nonsense equals 2 + 2. :cuckoo:

LOL

You're literally and completely ignoring the percentage of those vaccinated compared to those who are not vaccinated. In the UK, some 94.4% of their population is vaxxed. Allow me to do the math on your numbers since you're clearly math challenged...

16% unvaxxed of that group died. That's out of 5½% of their population who are unvaxxed. Odds of dying if not vaxxed? 0.076%

84% vaxxed died. That's out of 94½% of their population who are vaxxed. Odds of dying if you are vaxxed? 0.024%

Capiche?

Unvaxxed Brits between 60-69 have a 3 times greater chance of dying because of covid than those who are vaxxed.

Conservatives are too stupid to understand the statistics to comprehend why they're Darwinning themselves.

That's immaterial. The information is given right in the graph. The shots offer very, very little protection now, not only for infection and severe illness but even for DEATH.

Forum List

Back