Fully Vaccinated Cruise Ship Has ChiCom Flu Outbreak

Cue the talking points: But the vaccine isn't supposed to stop infections just serious illness and death!!

First that's not what vaccines do. REAL vaccines DO stop infections in all but the rarest of cases.

Second, these so called "vaccines" are waning even in the "serious infection and death" protection. Meanwhile, the vaccinated are left with God only knows what lingering effects.
Why do you care what anybody else does?

About 400k deaths a year from Malaria.............They take Malaria pills like candy there...........Imagine that.
That may be true, but you get "Trumped" once more with the scientific fact that the Omicron mutation N969K is a vaccine-linked mutation, the only irrefutable vaccine-linked mutation to have appeared in SARS-CoV-2. You apparently have not read the science article for Omicron and its origins in mice already posted to USMB, Imagine that.

That may be true, but you get "Trumped" once more with the scientific fact that the Omicron mutation N969K is a vaccine-linked mutation, the only irrefutable vaccine-linked mutation to have appeared in SARS-CoV-2. You apparently have not read the science article for Omicron and its origins in mice already posted to USMB, Imagine that.
I've read many studies...............and I know that Omicron basically vaccinated most of the earth.............

I've posted MANY STUDIES..............You are good at trashing people who were on your side for most of this BS........Why are you TWO FACED BRO.?

It’s a good idea to keep your weight under control too, so are the Leftards going to ban fattys from certain aisles of the grocery store?
The Nanny State has been growing for 25 years because more and more won’t take care of themselves. Unfortunately, Nannyism has been imposed on those who absolutely Can take care of themself.

I've read many studies...............and I know that Omicron basically vaccinated most of the earth.............

I've posted MANY STUDIES..............You are good at trashing people who were on your side for most of this BS........Why are you TWO FACED BRO.?
Don't try the ad hominem. You don't have the balls to discuss evolution of Omicron in front of the people. Your first task is to find the science article about the evolution of Omicron in mice. No diaper changes. Next will be other scientific studies with which to crucify your overconfidence and ahistoricism.

Acting like all these numerical Omnicron assignments is something totally new and deadly is Lib Lie 101

Don't try the ad hominem. You don't have the balls to discuss evolution of Omicron in front of the people. Your first task is to find the science article about the evolution of Omicron in mice. No diaper changes. Next will be other scientific studies with which to crucify your overconfidence and ahistoricism.
FUCK YOU..............You are off your rockers...

And your dang mice too........I brought up a point on how most of Africa didn't get vaccinated and did great Yet South Africa had higher deaths there with high vax rates.

Then you BUTTED THE FUCK IN WITH MICE.

Go play in Traffic.........we used to be on the same side........that JUST ENDED.

The liberal answer is because one or two epidemiologist said they feel it’s a good idea
I still ask also when did I turn my health over to government?
^^^ said no Liberal ever. Don't think for a minute you're smart enough to speak for a Liberal.

So? The vaccine doesn't prevent catching it or spreading it. It only helps fight it off. You'll note your article stated that none of the cases were severe.
All of us fully vaxxed are supposed t one dropping dead any moment now... We were supposed to have died 6 months ago.... somehow we're all still alive.

Because there's a greater chance of spreading it when you're unvaccinated.
Again showing how stupid and naive you are. Shitforbrains thinks an infected person is less likely to spread the ChiCom flu.

Makes as much sense.
C3C9A753-5FE0-42FE-82B6-68B7390138FF.jpeg

Forum List

Back