Fully Vaccinated People Represent Over 50% of Cases and Hospitalizations in Several Regions

The severity of the cases is the real story.
If they’re mild then it’s kinda moot.
I think that's a very important point. However, currently they are estimating 3 or 4 out of every person who gets this breakthrough Delta after vaccination, dies. That sounds fairly dire to me. I hope they'll find better stats on mortality.

"Even though the CDC stopped attempting to track these cases, some states are still trying to. Bloomberg News recently gathered data from several states and has identified at least 111,748 vaccine breakthrough cases through the end of July...According to new data published, about three-fourths of people infected in a Massachusetts Covid-19 outbreak were fully vaccinated against the coronavirus, with four of them ending up in the hospital...Even among states that track cases closely, officials caution that the data is incomplete because vaccinated people who are infected and asymptomatic are likely largely missing from statistics."

Interesting point here.

"According to a recent report from the New York Times, a person working in partnership with the CDC on investigations of the delta variant, spoke about the breakthrough cases on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak.

The anonymous source said the data came from a July 4 outbreak in Provincetown, Massachusetts. Genetic analysis of the outbreak showed that people who were vaccinated were transmitting the virus to other vaccinated people. The source said the data was “deeply disconcerting” and a “canary in the coal mine” for scientists who had seen the data"

RWNJ antivaxer conspiracy website.

Other "headlines" from the same site:
Alleged phizer contract shows why countries are suppressing other treatments for COVID-19.

Pandemic of the vaccinated. Ineffective vaccines lead to more deadly variants

Fully vaccinated people are seven times more likely to contact covid.

Yes, you are being replaced.

Find a real source, whack-job.

Even if the vaccines don't stop covid, they will still turn me into a fridge magnet won't they?

The point is that even without vaccine the vast majority of cases has been mild. These fools are trying to sell the idea that they somehow KNOW that with the jab, you get a "milder case". If they begin dropping like flies this October/November, they'll be blaming everyone but themselves. FCK 'em. Their body, THEIR CHOICE.
Yeah. . . . . that's the missing number, isn't it? Eager to justify all the failed orders they gave before (masks, vaccines), they are now saying that you'll get Covid, everyone will, but you'll get a milder case if you are vaccinated. Uh-huh --------- but where is the number of how many people without vaccine caught Covid and had an asymptomatic case, or mild, or severe, or hospitalized, or death? If we don't know those percentages, we can't know whether vaccinated people get milder cases ----------- or even, God forbid, WORSE cases!! How would anyone know without a control group?

Last edited:
More than 163 million people in this Country have been vaccinated yet we are seeing a huge spike in cases.

Those who are blessed with the Super Power known as Common Sense understand something is not right here.

Last edited:
Survival rate among the vaccinated who suffer a break through infection..99.999%. The un-vaccinated suffer far worse. 25 times more likely to need hospitalizing and incubation.
You don't know that. There are no studies that I've seen anywhere that back that up or even speak to it.

They are just saying this to justify all the orders they've been giving so they don't look so foolish, if they can talk idiots into believing it with no decent studies at all.

These people who just pull numbers right out of the air!!! :whatsign:

You don't know that. There are no studies that I've seen anywhere that back that up or even speak to it.

They are just saying this to justify all the orders they've been giving so they don't look so foolish, if they can talk idiots into believing it with no decent studies at all.

These people who just pull numbers right out of the air!!! :whatsign:
They're Leftist.

The live in some bizzaro Alt Left Reality.

They're Leftist.

The live in some bizzaro Alt Left Reality.
They pull numbers out of the air, and strangely enough, these magic numbers always agree with them.

Drives me crazy. We've got a serious situation here ---- this virus just evaded the supposedly great vaccines and is spreading rapidly all over with one of the highest infectivity rates known of any disease, and they just make stuff up about how it doesn't matter!

I'm guessing it matters.

They pull numbers out of the air, and strangely enough, these magic numbers always agree with them.

Drives me crazy. We've got a serious situation here ---- this virus just evaded the supposedly great vaccines and is spreading rapidly all over with one of the highest infectivity rates known of any disease, and they just make stuff up about how it doesn't matter!

I'm guessing it matters.
It appears the vaccine may not be effective against the current variant trending in the US at the moment.

It appears the vaccine may not be effective against the current variant trending in the US at the moment.
Ya think?

All I ask is that the virus not be TARGETING vaccinated people. The Israel and Provincetown studies, the two San Francisco hospitals they did numbers on that are out today --- it's all coming out about 74% Delta in the vaccinated people. I'm hoping this is an artifact of the high vaccination rate only, somehow --- I bet the numbers guys in epidemiology are working late tonight.

Anyone who is surprised by this clearly didn't pay attention to the Emergency Use Authorization for an Experimental Treatment for which Big Pharma was given complete legal immunity.

It appears that it's not even a vaccine. It's a big trial of an experimental mRNA treatment - which is why many people have decided to pass on the opportunity to be lab rats.

"Even though the CDC stopped attempting to track these cases, some states are still trying to. Bloomberg News recently gathered data from several states and has identified at least 111,748 vaccine breakthrough cases through the end of July...According to new data published, about three-fourths of people infected in a Massachusetts Covid-19 outbreak were fully vaccinated against the coronavirus, with four of them ending up in the hospital...Even among states that track cases closely, officials caution that the data is incomplete because vaccinated people who are infected and asymptomatic are likely largely missing from statistics."

Interesting point here.

"According to a recent report from the New York Times, a person working in partnership with the CDC on investigations of the delta variant, spoke about the breakthrough cases on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak.

The anonymous source said the data came from a July 4 outbreak in Provincetown, Massachusetts. Genetic analysis of the outbreak showed that people who were vaccinated were transmitting the virus to other vaccinated people. The source said the data was “deeply disconcerting” and a “canary in the coal mine” for scientists who had seen the data"

I hate to see this happening but it is Karma and chickens coming home to roost. The left campaigned against Trump who worked on a vaccine while saying that Covid "is what it is" and now the Democratic vaccine is only about distributing the very same vaccine that there would have been under Trump and now the left seem to be understanding but not yet fully acknowledging that Covid "is what it is".

"Even though the CDC stopped attempting to track these cases, some states are still trying to. Bloomberg News recently gathered data from several states and has identified at least 111,748 vaccine breakthrough cases through the end of July...According to new data published, about three-fourths of people infected in a Massachusetts Covid-19 outbreak were fully vaccinated against the coronavirus, with four of them ending up in the hospital...
And that's the key statistic there. Only four ended up hospitalized and none of them died. Compare that with the stats of those who did not get vaccinated.

And that's the key statistic there. Only four ended up hospitalized and none of them died. Compare that with the stats of those who did not get vaccinated.
There is only some evidence that those who have had the vaccine are getting less sick.

Many have died who were vaccinated.

Ya think?

All I ask is that the virus not be TARGETING vaccinated people. The Israel and Provincetown studies, the two San Francisco hospitals they did numbers on that are out today --- it's all coming out about 74% Delta in the vaccinated people. I'm hoping this is an artifact of the high vaccination rate only, somehow --- I bet the numbers guys in epidemiology are working late tonight.

It is most likely because the vaccinated went skipping maskless through the daisies thinking they were the chosen ones. Mask+Social Distancing > Vaccines. The reason being is that all of the numbers used to get emergency approval for the vaccines did not control for masks, social distancing, or actual exposure. The end result was that masks+social distancing+vaccines =95% but vaccines contributions were not really known, and apparently still aren't known.

Forum List

Back