Fun old commercials. Post em'!

Whole different topic, but women who enjoy sperm being sprayed all over their faces are lacking some dignity.

Hmmm. Might be a new topic in a new thread? lol
Come again? Sorry for the bad pun. Yep, it's a topic that would fit the Taunting Arena.
Has to be in badlands. I can't get in flame zone.
You're not allowed in the Flame Zone? I actually got a one week ban from the "Two Words" thread in the USMB Lounge because a couple of my posts were a bit risque and not politically correct. I've been back on there for awhile now, but I have to be careful about what I post.
No no. I used to be in there but I took what they did, personally. It caused damaged friendships, and I thought it best for me to never go back or even be able to read in there cuz it upset me and I fought back. Many of the folks down there are good folks. Some not so good. Best I not see what they said or are saying. So I asked the admin here to ban me from there permanently. He did. I am thankful to him.

Whole different topic, but women who enjoy sperm being sprayed all over their faces are lacking some dignity.

Hmmm. Might be a new topic in a new thread? lol
Come again? Sorry for the bad pun. Yep, it's a topic that would fit the Taunting Arena.
Has to be in badlands. I can't get in flame zone.
You're not allowed in the Flame Zone? I actually got a one week ban from the "Two Words" thread in the USMB Lounge because a couple of my posts were a bit risque and not politically correct. I've been back on there for awhile now, but I have to be careful about what I post.
The lounge is not in the flame zone, hon. :)

Not old... But relevant to the crazy shit going on... Talked to my daughter and she lives in the western burbs of Chi Town (Geneva) and she needs to go to COSTCO but is putting it off because of the crazies...

Forum List

Back